The Lounge

Fucking hell I've been meaning to get to this RP but unforseen circumstances make it hard. I'll try to make a starting post soon but idk.

Fucking hell I've been meaning to get to this RP but unforseen circumstances make it hard. I'll try to make a starting post soon but idk.

I just dismissed all the soldiers. You are all free to do character building things until the next plot point. 

Alright, we've completed the obligatory The Don is Dead scene. Now on to the real nitty-gritty mob war stuff. 

I just dismissed all the soldiers. You are all free to do character building things until the next plot point. 

Alright, we've completed the obligatory The Don is Dead scene. Now on to the real nitty-gritty mob war stuff. 

Noooo the don is gonna die?

I'm thinking I'll leave the RP

But why? Pls don't leave, I need friends!

hey could i get a recap, buuuusssu week for me and now the weekend is here...

tl;Dr The Don got shot, Marco does drugs. Nestore and Adolfo are at the hospital and the Spider is back.

Anyways, here's what has happened.

Eliza and your character overheard some men talking about the Don getting shot in the marketplace. The shooter was an Abanados and Adolfo, Marco and Kenny Torres were the witnesses.

The Don is currently hostpitalized in a pretty bad shape and Adolfo and Nestore are plotting as usual.

Upon running away from the Abanados and running to the hospital however, Kenny was ambushed. We rammed the blockade that fired at Kenny's car with the Don and were ambushed again at the bridge. I killed three Abanados and some Irish folks from Kelly's mob shows up. The Leprechaun fucks help us route the Abanados and now we're suffering the aftermath.

Now that was just a crash course, lol

But why? Pls don't leave, I need friends!

tl;Dr The Don got shot, Marco does drugs. Nestore and Adolfo are at the hospital and the Spider is back.

Anyways, here's what has happened.

Eliza and your character overheard some men talking about the Don getting shot in the marketplace. The shooter was an Abanados and Adolfo, Marco and Kenny Torres were the witnesses.

The Don is currently hostpitalized in a pretty bad shape and Adolfo and Nestore are plotting as usual.

Upon running away from the Abanados and running to the hospital however, Kenny was ambushed. We rammed the blockade that fired at Kenny's car with the Don and were ambushed again at the bridge. I killed three Abanados and some Irish folks from Kelly's mob shows up. The Leprechaun fucks help us route the Abanados and now we're suffering the aftermath.

Now that was just a crash course, lol

I got a late start to this RP because it started on the 23rd and didn't show up in my notifications for some reason and I didn't see it until well after Christmas when it already had several pages. I tried to start a storyline but there was already supposed to be a time jump so I did the siege. No one wants to do the siege, and I could write myself out of it but at this point why bother? I'm involved in none of the stuff you recapped. I hate playing by myself.

I got a late start to this RP because it started on the 23rd and didn't show up in my notifications for some reason and I didn't see it until well after Christmas when it already had several pages. I tried to start a storyline but there was already supposed to be a time jump so I did the siege. No one wants to do the siege, and I could write myself out of it but at this point why bother? I'm involved in none of the stuff you recapped. I hate playing by myself.

I'm sorry that we couldn't be more accomodating, but I understand your concerns. I wish you best of luck in all of your further endeavors. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back