The Lounge

Listen, Shadow. I'm excercising GM authority and asking that you take this one as a loss and leave the police station. Doesn't mean there aren't other ways to get at Lorenzo. Remember, he has to be arraigned at some point. 

So I know you all are some history buffs, and i'm starting to indulge myself as well. Recently i'm been quite fascinated with WW2, and figuring it's only a few years after our current RP, I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in creating one?

So I know you all are some history buffs, and i'm starting to indulge myself as well. Recently i'm been quite fascinated with WW2, and figuring it's only a few years after our current RP, I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in creating one?

If I wasn't so busy already, I'd happily jump in. 

I'd be interested as well

I'd be interested too, but I'm afraid I play a lousy soldier... *cough cough* Kenny *cough cough*

Sorry everybody for a not so brief bought of inactivity on this. If more than three of you reply in this thread I will be more than happy to press on. 

Or he just doing one of those super long, detailed posts that we all like. Anyway, cut the dude some slack. Not rushing perfection and all that. 

Or he just doing one of those super long, detailed posts that we all like. Anyway, cut the dude some slack. Not rushing perfection and all that. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back