The Lounge

I'm home!! Y'all can expect slightly longer posts now cuz I have my laptop to type on, also I forgot to say good morning this morning so...

[SIZE= 28px]GOOD MORNING!![/SIZE]

In a bit of a rough patch at the moment. I'll keep posting, and try to keep my quality consistent, but thought I'd give you guys a heads up in case I'm a little less than my usual self for the next day or so. 

*Use hangover strength* *Use hangover break necks* *Use hangover screaming wrath*

ShadowBroker's victorious. He takes the corpse back to his cave of perversion where he will experiment with explosives.

*Use hangover godmodding, kills everyone 'Chuck Norris' - style*

*Use hangover strength* *Use hangover break necks* *Use hangover screaming wrath*

ShadowBroker's victorious. He takes the corpse back to his cave of perversion where he will experiment with explosives.

*Use hangover godmodding, kills everyone 'Chuck Norris' - style*

hi

glad to see everyone bored, which isn't a good thing. So let's talk about someththing? Hey I have a idea, what's your favorite TV show from 2016?

glad to see everyone bored, which isn't a good thing. So let's talk about someththing? Hey I have a idea, what's your favorite TV show from 2016?

My favorite show wasn't created in 2016, but it updated in 2016. It's Beauty and the Beast.

My favorite show wasn't created in 2016, but it updated in 2016. It's Beauty and the Beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back