• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Lost Ones (Greek/Roman Influence)(CLOSED)

So I see there is a God of the Underworld, but I was wondering...could someone fill the position of the God of Death? Or is death covered by the whole "God of the Underworld" schtick? I know it's up to interpretation, so I just thought I'd ask :)
Hello! And death would most likely be covered by the God of the Underworld, but I’d be more than happy to switch the title up a bit! :3

Hello! And death would most likely be covered by the God of the Underworld, but I’d be more than happy to switch the title up a bit! :3
That wouldn't be too much trouble, would it? I don't wanna mess with how you have things planned and all that XD

That wouldn't be too much trouble, would it? I don't wanna mess with how you have things planned and all that XD
Nah fam! This RP is pretty loosely planned, I like to allow my players some room to breathe and express their own ideas. :3

Nah fam! This RP is pretty loosely planned, I like to allow my players some room to breathe and express their own ideas. :3
Awesome, thanks so much! Sorry, I just like the concept of giving death a personality, especially in mythology. So yeah, I'd like to play a Death related diety if at all possible. :P

Awesome, thanks so much! Sorry, I just like the concept of giving death a personality, especially in mythology. So yeah, I'd like to play a Death related diety if at all possible. :P
Of course! Would you like to have the role as Tervan? Just with his title being altered to a deity of death? (also his name can be changed, or go by different names)

Of course! Would you like to have the role as Tervan? Just with his title being altered to a deity of death? (also his name can be changed, or go by different names)
Yes please! As for title alteration, he can still be god of the Underworld. We can just call it Tervan, God of Death and Lord of the Underworld, or something like that. :P And I'll see if I can come up with a name or two. I am drawn to either Hades or Thanatos tho...

I am not doing a god of Darkness, but if I were I would be interested in something like this. Would this be within the 'limits' of unusual character traits they might have as the physical manifestations of gods? Or should they look more/less like godly beings? Also, as for the style? Acceptable? S Shibe
1547754677409.png

I am not doing a god of Darkness, but if I were I would be interested in something like this. Would this be within the 'limits' of unusual character traits they might have as the physical manifestations of gods? Or should they look more/less like godly beings? Also, as for the style? Acceptable? S Shibe
View attachment 527843
Yes! That is absolutely perfect, I think it fits perfectly within the limits. :3

Feast your eyes on the Sun God's human form.
0f9e157c9b58d6290f5d873b7ba82733.jpg
Ah, bow down before me, as I have given everyone eye candy. I am a goddess myself. The Goddess of Eyecandy.

I should be posting character sheet forms and a ooc soon, my apologies for taking so long. College is truly beating my ass.

I should be posting character sheet forms and a ooc soon, my apologies for taking so long. College is truly beating my ass.
It’s okay. College does that owo
If you want, I could post it for you so you don’t have to worry about anything.

Yes please! As for title alteration, he can still be god of the Underworld. We can just call it Tervan, God of Death and Lord of the Underworld, or something like that. :P And I'll see if I can come up with a name or two. I am drawn to either Hades or Thanatos tho...
Wonderful!

ahh, it seems I need to work on my reading comprehension! :-_-lines:

I definitely misjudged the era/setting for this rp- I'll think on ways I could reinterpret my characters to be more appropriate or maybe brainstorm some new characters, but I think for now you should consider me out of the running, my apologies

Let me know if any of yall are ever interested in doing something more low-tech, and best of luck with this rp!

ahh, it seems I need to work on my reading comprehension! :-_-lines:

I definitely misjudged the era/setting for this rp- I'll think on ways I could reinterpret my characters to be more appropriate or maybe brainstorm some new characters, but I think for now you should consider me out of the running, my apologies

Let me know if any of yall are ever interested in doing something more low-tech, and best of luck with this rp!
Thank you! And no worries! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back