The Lost Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxas looked at her confused " so Akina and Riku are your parents? " he had no idea Adrianna was from the future. He looked at both Akina and Riku and smiled

Riku shook his head " well yes and no.. Adrianna is from a different timeline.. which is almost parallel but theres a huge difference.. but its okay in a way she is my daughter but not here in this timeline

Adriana shook her head "my parents are from anther timeline, Akina isn't my mother but Riku is." she smiled "my dad never knew about you in my timeline, so I have no idea what happened to you." she shrugged "many things are different here than there but many are also the same."

Roxas looked down " oh so in your timeline im no where to be found. That sucks maybe i did my own thing or something " he chuckled a bit looking at Adrianna. " so where is thus wedding taking place at?

Riku looked over at him " at October's castle. Wait you need to meet October shes really nice.. and friendly " he smiled happily

Adriana smiled "you're going to like Lady October, she is very kind"

Shikoku nodded "so shall I take us to Lady October?" she tilted her head

Zane smiled and nodded " yeah lets go see October " he motion his hand a bright light formed around everyone as they the light vanished everyone was outside of her castle and looked at Shikoku. " my turn to teleport everyone " he smiled laughing a bit.

Roxas saw the castle and chuckled " oh wow big castle very big castle " he laughed his eyes eyes wide kind of glad that he got to spend time with friends and his brother

Shikoku shook her head "it barely uses any of my energy I don't mind doing it." she smiled "it's not like I was taking us through time, or another dimension"

Adriana smirked "it's bigger once your inside." she chuckled, she knew more secrets about this castle than anyone, afterall she could feel them, the hidden rooms, the magical rooms, there was way more to this castle than meets the untrained eye.

Akina walked up to the castle as soon as she was about to open the door, a young girl, about Adriana's age 12 opened the door. "Auntie Kina" she smiled hugging her.
Akina smiled "Zuzu is that you? you've grown so much"

Roxas smiled calmly and nidded " yeah i bet. " he then saw the little girl run out and he smiled seeing her run up to Akina. He felt peace arohnd this place which was very nice.

Riku smiled seeing Zuzu growing up quickly. " hello Zuzu.. is your mother here? " he asked smiling happily " that man right there hes my blood brother and well we met for the first time an hour ago. Hes really nice.

Roxas looked at Zuzu and chuckled a bit " yep but im clearly the better looking one though " he laughed shaking bis head alot going through his mind hard to take on so much.

Zane smiled " i know love just wanted to help out " he looked at her and kissed her softly on the lips

Zuzu hugged Akina and nodded "yeah mommy is inside." she looked between Roxas and Riku, "what's your name?" she tiled her head, and poked his stomach.

Shikoku lightly kissed Zane, "I could of transported us here, I didn't need the help." she shook her head

October slowly appeared in the doorway. "Hello" she looked between all of them."

Zane smiled and nodded " i know but i just wanted to help out " leaned his head on her forehead and looked at her

Roxas looked at the little girl " Im Roxas.. im Riku's brother.. " he smiled calmly " its pleasure to meet you.

Riku looked up at October and smiled calmly " Hello October.. well i found out i have a brother " he pointed at Roxas and smiled happily " hes here to help plan me and Akina's wedding

Shikoku leaned her forehead on his. "Zane what is the plan with Scar and Jason?" she tilted her head.

October smiled and moved out of the way, "well come in"

Zuzu looked at Roxas, "Riku's brother?" she tilted her head, looking at him, licking her fang.
Akina looked at Zuzu, "hey Zuzu put it away" she gave her a stern look. "friends here, not enemies."

Zane looked at her and smiled " eventually get rid of them maybe with the help of Saxis. He has the power to face them if they try to harm Lily

Roxas looked at Zuzu and smiled weakly " im a friend " he put his hands up he started to follow them inside and bowed in desoect to October " its a pleasure to meet you October i like the castle

Zuzu watched Roxas go inside, and followed after them, but October stopped her. "Zuzu no fangs in front of company we talked about this" she gave her a stern look, "keep them away or you can stay in your room."

Adriana smirked, she wondered if she was a pain growing up too. "Hey Zuzu let's go play okay?" she smiled "I can show you a few neat tricks."

Shikoku stayed outside with Zane. "so the plan is to get Saxis on our side?"

Akina walked inside with Riku and Roxas, looking around, she could feel October's sadness, she didn't even have to ask to know Keto hasn't returned.

Zane smiled and nodded " yes he will be a very powerful ally and being at cinflict with his own larents could they bring themselves to harm their own child? It will really mess with them alot..

Riku went to the couch and sat down relaxing a bit as Roxas moved towards a wall and leaned on it a bit uncomfortable but wasnt showing it since this was still so new to him but eventually he will be more open and relaxed

Shikoku smiled "and how do you expect him to come to us?" she crossed her arms "through Lily? we're going to use her to destroy Jason and Scar?"

Adriana took Zuzu upstairs away from everyone.

October shut the door moving into the siting room, she looked around between them. "how is she?" she tilted her head, "I can smell Lily you must have seen her recently."

Zane looked at her " well if hes truly cares for Lily he will do anything to make her happy and not hurt her. If Jason and Scar try to hurt her he will fight against them its not using her " he smiled calmly

Riku looked down and sighed " she had help from Saxis. He helped her with control for her thirst of blood and she left with him. " he shook his head " we had a chance to kill him but we spared his life.. Hes using Lily thats what i believe i just dont trust him

Shikoku shook her head "it is using her though, because without her this plan is just a smoke dream." she shrugged. "we need to get to Lily, I don't think what Adriana told her will do enough."

October looked away, she wanted to help Lily, she couldn't leave her daughter, she was only a few months old. "I understand"

Akina looked up at Roxas, and pushed herself off the couch to the wall where he was leaning. "is there someplace else you'd rather be?"

Zane nodded " your right and it is a dream to have someone has evil as him on our side but loom at the Jason from my timeline.. " he smiled calmly " hes evil but he changed alot hes even found someone and we havent had trouble with him.. it could turn ojt just like that with Saxis.

Riku looked up at October " well if theres a chance to bring Lily back to us woth out any force than it will be great " he smiled calmly still having hope that she was atill their friend.

Roxas looked at Akina " alittle just alot on my mind at the moment.. im happy but still feel a bit uncomfortable alot is happening all at once and well im a bit worried about that siren i met.. i dont know if shes alive or not.. and i really wanna know.. its not about the first time we met its just about her well being to be honest

Shikoku tilted her head, "well Jase is here too we can rope him onto our side if we need too. I mean he has a powerful girlfriend too does he not?"

October nodded "that would be very nice." she looked down "although I don't see why she would ever come back to this castle. Lily hasn't spoken to me or been here since the engagement party where she left abruptly."

Akina nodded "I understand it is a lot to take in" she crossed her arms. "why don't you leave I understand go make sure your friend is safe then meet back here. I know Riku wants to get to know you better" she smiled "I bet he's dying to spare with you."

Zane shook his head " Jase still only helped if it benefits him and yes he does but hes using his energy to keep themselves hidden from anyone he doesnt want to be bothered by anyone. " he sighed " if he wanted to help he be here right now.

Riku smiled " well if she comes back than lets make her feel welcomed and even if she went to Saxis not hold it against her

Roxas nodded " i do want to Spar him big time " he chuckled a bit " if shes alive i doubt i find her before your wedding. She doesnt want to be found.. " he chuckled a bit " i will go to the last location where we were at when both Jason and Scar appeared

Shikoku sighed "Adriana doesn't trust me" she shook her head "she hid Lily from me, I can no longer track her" she sounded irritated. "I think Adriana have an ulterior motive herself, I just haven't figured it out yet"

October "not hold it against her?" she shook her head "She ran away from help to a monster" she shook her head "Lily may be hurting I get that but I don't know if I can watch her being with Saxis."

Akina smiled "you know you have a powerful time god, and multiple vampies, who might be able to track her." she shrugged "how do you know she doesn't want to be found?"

Last edited:
Zane looked at her " i dont know what her plans are but maybe shes just giving Lily the choice. Lily want i can see wants to make her choices on her life.. but i dont know its just strange to me too

Riku nodded " yeah same here, but it all to weird to me i just wish she could of avoided him yet she went to him and left with him.. " he looked down

Roxas smirked " she said the next time we meet she kill me sooo yeah theres that " he laughed but he stopped " maybe i can ask the time goddess just to see if shes okay. Then let her be

Shikoku crossed her arms, "choices aren't always a good thing" she turned around upset. She was used to balancing the flow of time, and not giving people choices, just watching time flow.

October nodded "did we push her to him? push her away?" she looked upstairs, she hoped she didn't push her own daughter away, she felt like she wasn't being a good parent to Lily or Zuzu.

Akina laughed, "well it might be harder to Shikoku to find her if she doesn't know her, but it won't be impossible." she tilted her head "why do you want to chase a girl who wants to kill you?" she smirked "why does she want to kill you is the better question"

Zane looked at her knowing she was upset and he then walked up and wrapped his arms around her comforting her " i know its hard for you Shikoku but im here for you always .

Riku shook his head " no we didnt push her away its just we had so much on our plate that we shpuld of just focused on our friends first " he smiled calmly " its a simple mistake but we learn from it and we get better

Roxas looked at Akina blushing hearing her " well i met her first being here and i askex her to spar not realizing she was a half siren and half succubus.. i lost but i learned out to resist she didnt kill me but i did insult her so she said the next we meet she kill me.. but she did also save my life from both Scar and Jason so i just wanna thank her.. but not giving her my energy or anythhing just a simple thanks and let her be

Shikoku sighed as he wrapped his arms around her, she grabbed his arms, smiling leaning into him. "I know Zane, I just don't understand some things." she looked back at him, "why did Adriana really come here?"

Akina smiled and nodded "sure let's say that's the whole truth" she giggled and turned back to Riku and October. "October you have a daughter to focus on, don't worry so much."

October shook her head, "Akina creating another vampire is like having a child, I made her with my blood, she is my child as while. I abandoned her, just like Keto abandoned me and our child." she turned away, it was the first time she said Keto's name, the first time she actually admitted blame. She was hurt, and trying so hard to not let it out.

Zane looked at her still holding her close to him and shook his head " i dont know maybe to experience something different or help anyway she can.

Roxas blushed a bit as he looked slightly down realizing he was so obsessed with finding her. He needed to get it out of his mind and focus on other things more important things.

Riku looked down " its okay i to am to blame for Lily but Keto leaving is not your fault. We will have the chance to make things right i know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back