The Lost Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily stood up, "you don't understand." she looked at Adriana, "you understand you know the pain, the fire in your throat. He stopped that, he helped me, he's the reason I can stand here without thinking about attacking you."

Adriana sighed "so he helped you, that doesn't mean you owe him, or that you should trust him."

Zane shook his head " even if he did help you.. you need to remember that he is a manipulator.. yeah he helped with something but theres always a catch for them Lily

Roxas looked at Lily " let her learn the hard way. Shes not going to listen to us.. we cant force a choice upon her even if its something we wouldnt do

Lily shook her head and looked at Roxas giving a small smile, she was happy he was letting her choose. "just like Riku helped me? like October? like Shikoku?" she glared at them. "you all 'helped' me as you say but then left me, Riku saved me, then turned away from me to focus on attacking Saxis and his family, Shikoku tortured me to make me relive my past, how you ever thought that was a form of help is beyond me. And October well she's not even here to hear how she let me down."

Akina looked down, a tear escaping her eyes. She felt the anger, the sadness, the hurt inside Lily.

Riku looked down slightly " alot happened and im sorry Lily ive never meant to turn my back on you. " he sighed shaking his head " were not going to hurt you or cause you anymore pain do what you feel is right.. Roxas is right.

Zane looked over at them both and then back at Shikoku. " got to let her make her choices. Even if we dont agree.

Saxis's eyes shot open and he sat up glaring at them. " oh i am still alive such touching words " his gaze shifted towarrds Lily " your back what bappened?

Lily shook her head, she was on the verge of tears, she wanted to speak, to yell, but she couldn't move, she was still the defenseless girl she was when she was human. She heard Saxis and looked down at him. "it's nothing don't worry about it."

Adriana shook her head, if she had more time, she could help her she knew it. "remember what I told you Lily please." she smiled at her.

Shikoku turned away, no one knew what she did to Lily, and she wanted to keep it that way. Shikoku turned her hand, a crystal ball forming in it she looked down concentrating on that instead.

Saxis nodded and stood up slowly and glared at them as a black portal formed behind him " well im done here. Being around them is starting to bug me " stay safe Lily " he said walking towards his portal.

Zane sighed and shook his head seeing Saxis leave. He was happy he was leaving no more problems here.

Riku stood up and took Akina's hand softly and smiled calmly " thanks for healing me love. " he kissed her lightly on the lips and then looked towards lily and Saxis

Lily was frozen, should she stay here, or leave with Saxis. She looked back at Saxis, "where do you think you're running off too without me?" she smirked and walked after him.

Akina nodded, and kissed Riku, wiping away her tears as she looked down, she couldn't say anything, Lily's emotions were screaming at her.

Adriana shook her head, she wanted to stop Lily but she knew that wouldn't help her.

Saxis stopped and looked towards her a bit confused since she didnt want him to be around at first and then a he grinned waving his hand for her to go through the portal first " well lets get out of here

Riku sighed wishing Lily would stay but he couldnt stop her he then hugged Akina so she could focus on him so Lily's emotions wouldnt effect her so much

Roxas smiled seeing Riku and Akina happy " well im glad my brother has someone " he scratched the back of his head thinking about Mizore again but quickly shook his head that wasnt the same

Lily gave a weak smile and headed through the portal.

Akina leaned into Riku and shook her head, she felt all the emotions in the air, even the one Roxas had just for an instant. "Riku she is so conflicted, in so much pain."

Shikoku was still gazing in the crystal ball "her future is cloudy"

Riku looked down hearing Akina and nodded " i know but its best for her to know what she wants and figure it out. " he held Akina close to him softly rubbing her back making surr she was okay.

Zane waljed up to Shikoku and placed his hand on her shoulder " we will see her future later " he said not knowing what lies ahead but to be prepared for it

Akina shook her head "but that;s just it she doesn't know what she wants." she looked toward Roxas "I'm sorry you had to meet us like this"

Adriana sat down putting her feet on the ground. "sometimes it's good not to know the future. if you always know what is coming it makes life boring, it makes it that you don't have a choice in life."

Riku nodded " thats something we all most fugure out on our own " he looked down " we just have to sjpport wjat her choice is aslong that it doesnt do harm to any of us and the world.

Roxas smiled happily " its okay im here to help " he chuckled a bit knowing he was going to be aroind them longer to help him amd his brother get stronger

Akina wiped her tears shaking her head. "Well you two have a lot to catch up on." she smiled "let's get to know each other better" she looked at RIku "how does that sound?"

Shikoku looked at Zane closing her hand the crystal disappearing. "what do you think of all this?"

Riku nodded " yeah but looks like i will have one family member that will attend our wedding " he looked over at Roxas and smiled

Roxas nodded " so your going to be my sister in law? " he smiled calmly a bit excited for the wedding

Zane sighed and shook his head " i dont like the fact Lily left with Saxis but still cant have Jason and Scar on us. Well not as much. " he looked down " but if it comes to it we will need to destroy them which i really dont want to do that

Akina smiled "yes, it looks like I will." she looked at Riku "at least you get a family member at the wedding." she looked down, she didn't have any family.

Shikoku looked confused "Zane we are more powerful than those people, why does it matter if they come after us?" Shikoku looked around at the others, "we can defeat them and bring Lily back"

Zane shook his head " its usually the bdst thing not to go looking for a fight. I know were stronger but even the strongest can still be catched off guard by their enemies.

Riku smiled calmly and kissed her on the lips " you do have family too love.. you got Zane, Shikoku, October basically all your friends family is much more than blood

Shikoku sighed. "well that's why we catch them off guard." She flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder, "Zane I don't understand, Jason and Scar will come after us if Saxis talks about today so why did we stop him when we had the chance?"

Akina looked at Riku and nodded "yeah I know" she smiled, and looked around "well let's celebrate finding your brother." she kissed Riku's cheek "so you want to tell me how you found each other?"

Zane looked at shikoku and smirked " i doubt Saxis wants to let them know with Lily around his parents dont like her and Jason sees her as weak and in the way.. Saxis doesnt want her life to be in danger so i think he will keep his mouth shut.

Roxas chuckled a bit and sighed " well i met Adrianna first after fighting the ones known as Scar and Jason. They attacked me and her and well i met them when they appeared when i met this half Siren half Succubus girl.. we were definetly no match for them managed tk escaoe thanks to her..then met Adrianna and then Jaso. And Scar followed so i dont even know if that girl is alive since seeing hiw evil their son is..

Shikoku listened to what he said, so Jason and Scar don't like Lily, putting her life in danger would pit Saxis against his parents. She smiled, it was a good plan. Shikoku looked over when he said siren and succubus. "wait who is this girl?" she walked back closer to Roxas "sirens still exist? and Scar knows this?"

Adriana scrunched her face, "wait Shikoku what are you thinking?"

Akina shook her head "yeah Scar and Jason are bad news. They are a force to be reckoned with." she looked down, she remembered being controlled by Ilyeria, and if Scar was the real first she was afraid it could happen again.

Roxas nodded then looked over at Shikoku " yeah but the next time i meet her she said she was going to kill me " he chuckled a bit " she seems like a demon that will keep her word so i doubt she would be helping much..

Riku smirked " if Saxis goes against his parents it would be the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of moment thats for sure..

Shikoku looked up at Riku, it seems like he had the same idea, as herself. "I have my ways to make sure people help." she tilted her head.

Adriana shook her head "Shikoku how about you sound a little less scary." she sighed "come on we can't do anything about them now so let's focus our efforts on something else."

Roxas scratched the back of his head " i honestly dont know if i want to meet her again to be honest.. " he said looking at them but i will help in any way i can "

Riku smiled " how about we get working on me and Akina's wedding it will get our minds off things. " he looked over at them " i love a good fight but i really want to married to the love of my life more than anything

Adriana put her hand to her mouth giggling when Roxas spoke. "so Roxas I know you're new around here but the girls around here can tell when you lie." she shook her head, wiggling her toes.

Shikoku looked at Adriana confused, what did she mean by that?

Akina shook her head, "not exactly true in my case Adriana" she blushed and grabbed Riku's hand. "let's plan our wedding. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Roxas looked over at Adrianna and smirked shaking his head knowing she was right. But he spoke the truth about her killing him if they met again. " but yes lets get their wedding started.

Zane held Shikoku's hand " yes lets focus on their wedding they bith deserve it more than anything

Adriana smiled "I'm curious to know about you Roxas" she raised an eyebrow, "besides your practically my uncle so I'm naturally curious."

Akina smiled at Zane "thank you Zane"

Shikoku's eyes went white, she was searching for something, someone, but it was proving more difficult than she imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back