The Lost Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( I edited it ))

Saxis sighed and nodded " okay mother I will be more careful. Than if I come across her again she won't get none of my energy " he said and then shook his head " no I don't know who the first is? Why you ask?

Adriana laughed "I can read and sense emotions, your either stressed or your blowing off steam" she smiled "your sorry I'm a vampire?" she tilted her head, that was a new one.

Scar smirked "The First is a named feared and sometimes worshiped by demons, the first is the first evil, the first demon in existence. I am the first, my power goes beyond what most can even imagine, my blood, my energy it's highly desirable but that itself holds power."

Roxas sighed " yeah a bit stressed just been thinking.. I saw two very powerful beings and even in my god form I wouldn't have beaten them.. " he looked down " so I train to see if I can reach their level

Saxis grinned happily " well I that makes me the son of the two most powerful parents on this rock. " he then glared " anyone tries to take your power I will kill them

Adriana smirked and put her hand up feeling his aura. "you are strong, so let me guess Jason or Michael?" she crossed her arms, she figured it had to be one of them, she knew wif in this time they were strong.

Scar smirked "they can get power through you too Saxis so you must be careful" she crossed her arms "you with Ilyeria and Lily was too much. Ilyeria claimed to be me, and Lily well shes pathetic means to an end." she sighed "this new girl gets no energy from you unless you plan to make her yours okay?" for once she sounded like a mother, but she was concerned for power

Roxas looked at her and his eyes went wide that she knew who the man was " it was a guy named Jason.. and his wife.. a Siren and Succubus was getting hurt by Jason and we'll I attacked him almost got myself killed for it. " he sighed " he was just too powerful

Saxis nodded " yeah I'm not doing that again.. " a grin on his face formed " as for that Succubus girl she is not worth my time " he laughed " I won't ever let her even touch me again

Adriana shook her head, his wife, she thought of what she knew, here it was Scar. "your lucky they were in a good mood." she sighed "I don't know the succubus though, never ran across one actually.

Scar nodded "good" she turned away to look at Jason. "if she is smart she won't try to come after us again"

Jason would grin and walk up to her kissing her on the lips deeply " don't worry love I think she got the hint.. besides she knows better now not to cross us. " he then sighed " still wish I killed that mortal

Saxon tilted his head to the right " what mortal?

Roxas looked at her " yeah tricky ones they are.. and it's a good thing your very young so you don't have to worry about them . " he smiled calmly

Scar grabbed him, and she kissed him back. "that mortal seemed familiar did he not?" she sighed "he was trying to protect the succubus/siren girl, he even went as far to give her energy."

Adriana shrugged "you'd be surprised what people would do for magic" she laughed "well whatever I can handle my own" she shook her head "so are you training because you want to be as powerful as Jason and Scar?" she shook her head "don't get your hopes up"

(( funny that Adrianna is speaking to her uncle lol going to say Roxas does exist in her time line but he died because of the disease and never got to meet his brother))

Jason nodded and sighed after she kissed him " he has the same power as That annoying Riku boy.. " he shook his head " I wanted him dead because one Riku is enough.. having both of them around will prove bothersome.. won't be much of a threat to us but still I hate sparing mortals.. dam that succubus..

Roxas nodded " yeah but it's a level that seems impossible " he sighed looking down " can't give up though got to keep trying also that succubus girl.. I wanna rematch with her too she bested me but I was so close to beating her though.. " he chuckled " I guess you can say we're friends in a way but the next time we meet she's going to try to kill me " he laughed " which will be more exciting since it means no holding back

((haha okay sounds good...weird))

Scar sighed "well we can go hunt him down later if you want to kill him" she smirked "the succubus girl, I don't think we've seen the last of her."

Adriana listening to him, and giggled, she put her hand to her mouth. She could tell he was lying, and well fighting...haha "your friends with a succubus, but want to kill her? you know I'm young but not stupid" she crossed her arms, "you don't have to use fighting as a code word"

(( lol ))

Roxas shook his head " nah I'm not going to kill her.. but I won't hold back " he chuckled a bit " it's not a code word for anything.. probably go our separate ways after the rematch.. " he smiled " not going to let her have my energy again that was weird.

Jason nodded " yes I want him dead.. let's go kill him " he then looked over at Saxis. " so What are your plans Son?

Saxis shrugged " I don't know really..might cause a bit of trouble and stuff or just pile up these bodies and wait for any traveler that finds them and add them to the pile " he laughed " or find a an evil mate that loves to kill mortals and help stack up the bodies " he grinned evily "

Adriana smirked "might have been weird but I can tell you like it." She shook her head "you remind me of my daddy, he always love t train too" her face fell, she thought of her parents back home in her time, and how she left.

Scar smirked "well if you ever want to join us feel free" she said and grabbed Jason's arm "let go kill your mortal"

Mizore ever since she left, she was in a town regaining her strength. Although the bean Roxas gave her helped it wasn't the same as actual energy. She was racking up her body count, she grabbed a few people and started an orgy. Feeding on all their energies at once.

Roxas scratched the back of his head " it was alright.. " he then saw her look a bit sad and placed his hand on her shoulder " your parents are they alive? " he asked

Jason nodded " feel free to join us anytime Son " he grinned evily as he found the scent of the mortal and the girl adrianna " oh we got two people to kill today.. that little blind girl is with him.." they teleported and appeared across from them. " well well well look what we got here

Roxas quickly moved standing in front of Adrianna seeing them both back. " what do you two want? " he glared at them as he transformed into his god form. The kids reminded her of the Riku of this time line. He then got in a defensive stance

Adriana felt him touch her shoulder, an eerie feeling went down her spine, everything about him felt familiar. "they're alive in another time" she turned her head changing her stance, on the defensive. "Jason, Scar I've beaten you before and I can do it again" her eyes narrowed.

Scar teleported with Jason and crossed her arms. "well well a mortal and a halfling, it's sad you think so can stop us"

Roxas flared at them both as he looked over at the little girl ready to fight them both. " well looks we got a fight on our hands. " he started to crouch a bit as he charged up his ki. He knew he had to go all out his energy was felt for miles as the earth quake underneath him

Jason grinned evily seeing that this mortal had fight in him. He then grinned evily " last time I was holding back little girl this time.. you both die

Mizore finished her feast, she laid there in bed surrounded by dead bodies. She killed them after having her way with them. She sighed teleporting to the outskirts of town. She started humming searching for someone, anyone else. She was bored.

Adriana smirked "I stopped you in this timeline and the other, no underestimate me Jason"

Scar put out her hand, a spear appearing she flipped it shoving one end into the ground. "what are you waiting on?" she didn't like making the first move, but she always made the last.

Jason grinned evily as he moved faster than before. He appeared behind both Roxas and Adrianna. He then kicked Adrianna so hard he sent her flying into the trees " that's for making a fool out of both me and my wife girl!!

Roxas eyes went wide not catching his speed. " no... that little girl.. " he gritted his teeth as a huge surge of power came from him as his aura had red around the blue his power increased tenfold and he charged at Jason punching very fast Jason eyes went wide blocking each hit. He was fast but Jason wasn't even trying " mm so you do have a lot power for a mortal.. to bad it's not enough..

Jason then punched him so hard he sent a Shockwave through his body stopping his heart.. than again restarted his heart. Which would be extremely painful.

Roxas instantly fell to his knees coughing up blood breathing heavily " you two are monsters

Adriana was ready, she knew all about Jason and Scar, there tricks, how they fought, even if it was mainly in the other timeline. It was true she got kicked into the treeline, but it wasn't here it was only a clone. She mastered ninjutsu from her father. In the moment Jason went after Roxas, she went after Scar. Adriana was in the treeline, chanting up a spell, using the ground under Scar she infused her magic into the ground, making it so Scar couldn't teleport away. The ground was like quicksand under her feet, swallowing Scar whole. She smelt the blood, Roxas wasn't strong enough to fight them, she was worried for him.

Scar looked down at her feet, as they were disappearing. She looked around but didn't see Adriana, her presence was masked. "you little bitch" she shook her head and closed her eyes raising her staff it started to glow, and dark power emanating from it. Scar was trapped but not really

Jason quickly grabbed Roxas by the throat and lifted him up into the air " come out little girl... if not we'll screw it. " he punched Roxas so hard in the chest he stopped his heart than he dropped him walking towards Scar " one pest down one more to go

Roxas fell to the ground his eyes white like life in them were gone his energy signiture gone

Jason laughed " foolish little girl.. your outmatched here..I'm not holding back anymore.. you may have one in the other time line but now your no match for both me and Scar. Your magic is weak

Adriana no longer heard a heartbeat from Roxas, she no longer felt his energy. She took a deep breathe and walked out from the trees. She hands on fire as she walked with them at her side, she was chanting the fire was leaving her and being thrown at Jason and Scar with great force.

Jason grinned evil seeing the flames and he moved with swiftness as he dodged her flame and got in front of the ones deflecting them from hitting Scar. " give up.. girl " he moved his palm towards the girl and blasted her with a beam of gold energy hoping to completely destroy her.

Once Jason blasted Adriana it was another clone, the real Adriana was standing by Roxas, she had him in her arms. "we're getting out of here"

Scar was watching Roxas however and raised her staff calling down a lightning strike on both of them.

Jason quickly turned as he also sent a wave of energy at Adrianna and Roxas to completely destroy them.

Roxas was in her arms still dead from the attack. He did have a small bit of a pulse but it was hard to hear

Adriana could hear his pulse, she did have extremely good hearing. She put up her hand chanting words putting a barrier around her and Roxas. She didn't have the ability to teleport, not really, all she could do is fight. She had to think, how was she going to get Roxas and herself out of here alive. She was chanting keeping her hand up blocking the wave of energy, and the lightning strike.

Scar glared "give up girl, you will die just like the mortal beside you"

Zane appeared in front of Adrianna in a blinding bright light blinding both Scar and Jason. He then quickly teleported them both to safety staying behind " you two are very annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back