The Lost Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizore was nervous, and excited, and scared. She got kicked in the back, the energy he put off was intense, he stood on her and she needed to get through to him. "he's alive" she tried to stand, but his weight was too much. "I took his energy but it was willing, he told me about you, I wanted you ever since." she smirked but didn't move "your wife, he didn't say" she stopped "is she really The First?"

Jason grinned evil and shook his head " no.. I say that to catch demons off guard.. my wife is a powerful demon but not the first.. I know of the first since I was warned of her from another timeline " once he was done speaking he grabbed her by the back of the neck and lifted her up a strange energy coming from his hand keeping her from vanishing away from his grip. " you will never have me girl.. the only one is my wife.. " he then placed his hand on her face his palm then extracting all the energy she gathered from the humans he killed and more. It was very painful as he started to laugh.

Mizore's hopes died, she really did want to meet the first, she never would steal her energy. She winced as he picked her up, she wondered if Roxas was watching through the window of the bar still, she couldn't disappear, he was hurting her, and yet she was still getting off. He started to take the energy, it was killing her, she needed the energy to live, it was painful and not in the good way.

Scar appeared she was watching Jason, she held up her hand the energy extracting stopped. "Jason stop this"

Jason looked over at Scar and nodded dropping her and giving her back the energy " Sorry love just punishing her for making it seem she hurt our son and trying to take me away from you.. " he would walk up next to her then suddenly Jason exploded in front of Scar..

Roxas was levitating in the air looking down where he blasted Jason the dust cloud covering where Jason was standing he descended towards the ground. " that's for blowing up my drinks!!! Asshole!!! " he landed next to Mizore and kneeled next to her "you okay.." not realizing Scar was there

Scar looked at her, and smirked "no our son is just fine, I am well aware of it." She watched him explode in front of her, and she glared looking at him. "you blasted away my husband" Scar was behind him grabbing him by the shirt, he hand was on fire. "I saved this girl, and you blow up my husband." Scar was almost yelling, she was furious.

Mizore was on the ground, on her knees. She was out of breathe, weak even though she got some energy back, she saw Scar appear, she recognized the energy signature, she knew who she was, but was she really? she doubted herself. She watched as Jason exploded in front of her, and looked over seeing Roxas, oh no she thought. "wait please" her demeanor was different from when Roxas saw her, she was nervous, scared.

Roxas eyes went wide as he tried to move wondering how can there be someone this powerful too " he deserved it.. " he tried to escape from her grip then noticed the fear in Mizore's voice. Something wasn't right about this.

Jason form could be seen in the dust still standing there he gritted his teeth in anger his power pulsating as he turned to face the mortal that blasted him. " another mortal able to use god ki.. well you just signed your death wish.. " he started to walk up towards Roxas. " hold him love.. I'm going to make his death slow and very very painful

Mizore was no longer being held by Jason so she could move. She starting singing, full on with vocals, not just humming, she needed more power for them. She was trying to ease them make them less hostile.

Scar held him and looked over at Mizore hearing her song. It was cute, she knew all of her power, but it didn't work on her, after all she created Sirens. She looked back at Jason wondering if it affected him.

Mizore's lyrics had speech in them so she could talk and sing at the same time. "I know who you are and I'll expose you to the world if you hurt him." she tilted her head watching Scar. "your number one and I will let everyone know." she threaten her without giving it away to Roxas

Jason had a confused look on his face hearing her sing. It didn't affect him much rather annoyed him but he heard the lyrics and he glared at Mizore " quit your annoying singing girl.. " he grabbed Roxas by the throat and then pulled him away from Scar " count yourself lucky.. the next time we meet I won't be so generous.." he tossed Roxas to the side and he walked up to Scar placing his hand on her cheek.

Roxas stood up patting his clothing as he returned into his base form kind of shocked that Mizore stopped them from killing him. He started to back away being the only mortal here thinking she only spared his life just to drain him of all his energy to he dies a happy death

Scar glared at the girl, she was smarter than she looked, she was surprised, but also foolish for threatening her.

Mizore stopped singing as Jason let Scar go. She gave him a weak smile and looked back to them, she was weak, she could barely stand, her vision was going blurry, she had to use energy to sing like she did.

Scar let Jason touch her cheek and she looked at the girl "I save you because you worship me, but I can end you just the same" she glared at her gritting her teeth

Jason then shifted his gaze to the girl and an evil grin formed on his lips " you still should be punished for trying to take me away from beautiful wife.. but I will leave that up to her.. " he then turned facing Roxas and he walked up towards Roxas " you should leave..mortal before we change our minds..

Roxas looked over at Mizore " what of her.. she can barely stand.. can I at least give her enough energy to at least she could walk or something? After that I can go?

Jason sighed and shook his head " I hate mortals.. whatever just leave tired of smelling your rotten flesh here..

Roxas nodded and walked up towards Mizore and grabbed her forearm and placed a small green bean inside of her palm and whispered. " eat it..it will help " he then smirked " two day head start..starts now " he then vanished

Mizore looked at Jason, she still wanted his energy, she knew it would satisfy her needs for weeks. She let Roxas grab her and she took the green bean. She smirked after he said two days, she still believed it would take him a week to find her. She took the bean as soon as he left. She bent down bowing to Scar. "I am loyal to you"

Scar watched everything play out, she was unsure how she felt about it. Mizore bowed, to her, it was one thing she grew tired of over the years. "you are a mere half breed a creature I made long ago, I am no longer interested in you."

Mizore looked up, standing out of her bow, "If I would of known Jason was" she stopped shaking her head "I'm sorry"

Jason glared at Mizore and was disgusted by the outcome of things he hated sparing that mortals life. He then looked at Scar " this town is destroyed all the mortals gone.. " he shook his head " she won't speak of anything.. she knows that we can kill her in a blink of an eye.. as for that mortal you want to get on our good side kill him.. the next time you both meet " an evil grin formed on his lips. " I want him dead..

Mizore glared at Jason, she didn't like him, she didn't like what he wants her to do "and I want your energy, we don't always get what we want." she shook her head "besides I don't listen to you."

Scar looked at the girl, she didn't care for loyalties, slaves, any of that. "energies, a demon who requires them to live, it's barbaric. I don't care about you, I don't care how you feel about me."

Jason glared at Mizore " I don't care how you feel your beneath me. " he then looked towards Scar and grinned " just leave Us girl.. I have a gift to give my wife anyways.. I'm not going to let anyone ruin the moment " he said walking up to Scar with an evil grin on his face.

Scar looked at Jason, curious what he had to offer. "oh before you go" she moved her hand like a zipper, "you won't be telling anyone want you learned here today." Scar waved her hand making Mizore disappear, "so, what do you have for me?" she smiled looking excited

Jason grinned evily as the souls of all his victims appeared in the palm of his hand. " souls of the mortals I gathered.. " he then formed a jewel out of their souls and held it out to her " one of a kind so everyone will know that if we decide to take over this world everyone will know that their souls will be ours

Scar watched him, she watched he'd the souls come together, she took the jewel looking it over, the souls inside glimmered it was beautiful. Scar smiled and kissed his cheek, "it's wonderful baby I love it."

Jason nodded and he would start to scan the surrounding area for any survivors but there was nothing left. He then took her hand " this place is clear of the mortal scum is there anything you would like to do?

Roxas was walking towards a small town whistling. He was thinking about the power both Scar and Jason had. Could he be able to reach such a level it felt infinite. He sighed looking down shaking his head. " need to train.. " he quickly headed towards the woods and found a small area where he could train.

Scar took Jason's hand looking around the destroyed town. "I would like to see our son." she looked at him, "I think it's about time he knows who his mother is." she smirked "I wonder how that demon took energy from him, how did she even get close, has our son gone soft?"

Adriana was in the forest, she was feeding on a deer, she heard footsteps nearby. She stood up from the deer, blood dripping down her face. Her feet were bare, covered in a thick layer of dirt. She had long whitish blonde hair, and worn jeans and a plain green tee. She looked about the age of 12, she wiped the blood from her mouth, and headed towards the noise

Jason smirked " yeah he needs to know, but highly unlikely that he's grown soft.. he probably just wanted to have a bit fun. " he said while closing his eyes sensing for their son's presence. " mm he's very far but we can get to him

Roxas took his coat off and then transformed into his god form. He smiled as he started to do push ups working out his muscles before he started to work on his technique

Scar watched him and Leaned into Jason, making him hold her. "take me to him" she looked at the jewel, making a chain appear she put the jewel on it and put it around her neck.

Adriana walked into the clearing, she couldn't 'see' him but she knew what he was doing. "your once stressed cookie you know that?"

Jason wrapped his arms around her and nodded " okay my love " he kisses her deeply on the lips and they teleprompter towards where Saxis was. Once they arrived they saw ruins of a huge town and piles of dead bodies. An evil grin formed on his lips as they saw their son dragging bodies whistling an amusing tune.

Saxis looked over and saw his parents and an evil grin formed on his lips " hello mother hello father. What beings you two here?

Roxas stood up and tilted his head to the right " what makes you say that little girl.? " he walked up towards than crouched down in front of her seeing blood on her lips " are you a vampire?

Scar kissed him deeply, and leaned into them as they teleported to Saxis. She looked around, they were in a ruined city, so Saxis was still there son. "Saxis so nice to see you" she smiled "I didn't get her name but I ran into a siren succubus said she knew you." she glared "who is she, why did you give her energy?"

Adriana noticed he was staring, her eyes were clouded over, and she licked her lips getting the rest of the blood. "I am, is that a problem?" she tilted her head. "you don't have to bend down to my level you know."

Saxis would grin and laugh about that girl " I was bored.. wanted a bit of fun.. " he chuckled " besides she didn't take a lot of my energy so she claims.. " he stretched his arms above his head " so how have you two been..

Jason smirked " next time you decide to do something like that don't mention me and your mother. She apparently dropped by and tried to take me.. didn't work since I won't fall for such weak seduction powers.. only your mother is worthy to have me

Roxas smiled calmly " I'm sorry about that just curious on why you are here. So what makes you think I'm stressed?

Scar listened to his story, "a bit of fun" she shook her head "your energy, Jason's, mine, it's addictive, you now that. What you don't know is how addictive." she crossed her arms "you spoke with her about the first, do you know who, what The first is son?" Scar was upset, her son was being foolish, it was partly her fault for not stressing to him who she was herself.

((Roxas?))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back