• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The lost battalion

They walked for another hour before sitting down to rest" well we haven't seen both the French and the Germans so I think we're lost gentleman." He laughed slightly

"I dunno, I think we might be in the right spot, or at least on the right track anyways. Maybe the Germans already pulled back? I hope," Collins scans the area.

"I hope your" just then mortars hit the ground all around "shit!! Get to cover" he jumped up putting his rifle over his shoulder and running to the nearest cover.

Theodore Collins finally comprehends the sound of incoming mortar shells after the first couple hit. He hears a zeeeeeee sound coming in, and just as he dives between rocks and trees, it explodes.

Lucas heard it as well and yelled "Germans! Everyone take cover!" He hid behind a tree and pried open the bi pod under his gun and laied down and waited for another shot to know where they are

-he crouched next to lucas and aimed his rifle looking for any activity, just then a muzzle flash appeared and hits the man next to them-shit behind the Ridge three meters up!!!- he starts firing -

"Keep firing - the German commanders blow their whistles causing them to charge- fix bayonets!!!-he puts his bayonet on his weapon and gets ready-

His gun was unable to have a bayonet so he prepared to fire at anyone running at him. "We need to pull back!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back