• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The lost battalion

"Hey thanks for the light, I really appreciate that. I'm Theodore Collins. I'd repay, but I guess I'll have to wait until this is done and I can get another lighter, huh?"

"Nice to meet you both" he said with a smiled. "and I got a spare lighter if you want it"

He takes another drag from the cigarette and looks at the sky" great day hopefully it stays that way

"If you don't need the lighter, then sure, thanks. And yeah, just like a nice walk in the woods back home right? Say where are you two from?"

he pointed in to the forest "look how thick thoes woods are" while saying this he dugh through his pocket and doess the lighter to the other guy "Im from new york"

"Near Fort Hamilton, in Brooklyn - probably one reason I joined the Army, I figure," Collins smiled.

"Well if either of ya are in Dallas let me know I'll show you some of my world famous steak and potatoes " he laughed and lit another cigarette while walking.

Well we should probably regroup with the rest before they leave us"he smiled and started walking while humming a tune"

(Just got home from work and while driving I played sabaton full blast people looked at me like I was crazy)

My ancestors would've killed for those potatoes and steak, let me tell you," chuckles Collins, "alright let's get back."

(@booker - lol! Reminds me of my friend and I blasting metal covers of Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" and "Ice Ice Baby" on the way home from an airsoft battle at 10:00PM lol)

Lucas followed them "Killed for some Steak huh?" he asked "that is a tight pickle to be in he joked and laughed

He laughed and then stood still when they came upon the muddy hell hole they would fight in."we're fighting in that?"his cigarette fell from his mouth as the words left his lips.

"Don't worry, we are meeting up with the french to wipe out any German forces in there, we also have artillery ready to strike with a smoke signal" Lucas said as he uncapped his water skin and drank from it. When he finished he added "I will be surprise if more them 15 of us die"

"amen" He agreed and looked over the heads of the men in frout of them "WE are entering the forest" He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back