• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The lost battalion

The Outcast

Return of the King
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(I didnt know if this would go here or in the historcal rp since its gonna be a oc version of the battle of the Argonne in 1918, any way here is the story)

The Lost Battalion is the name given to nine companies of the United States 77th Divison ,roughly 554 men, isolated by German forces during WW1 after an American attack in the Argonne Forest in October 1918. Roughly 197 were killed in action and approximately 150 missing or taken prisoner before 194 remaining men were rescued. This will be a OC version of this story so will most likely not be like the real fight!

Warning

Your decisions will determine weather or not your oc surives the German onslaught, so you can be killed

I spot Sabaton in your signature!

If you still plan on doing this, I'm interested. By chance would I be able to use an existing German WWI storm troop character I have? Or do you want us to all have American characters? Totally fine if it's US only.

If you still plan on doing this, I'm interested. By chance would I be able to use an existing German WWI storm troop character I have? Or do you want us to all have American characters? Totally fine if it's US only.

Mm, lets keep it US only for now, and later you see a place to use ur storm troop do it

Also Sabaton for life

This seems badass I love the song from sabaton aswell double you have any more room for another rifleman

Lucas closed his diary and gave a sigh as he put it in his pocket and picked up his gun. He made sure the safety was off as he gave in to the trees. He stood right outside the Argonne forest along with around 550 other men. They plan to enter and have the French met them inside and clear it out. Lucas began to walk as the commander had ordered them to start marching again, he looked up and little did he know that might be the last time he saw sunlight, or blue sky, or even a cloud

Jacob walked to lucas's side and pulled out a pack of cigarettes"smoke?" He looked at him with one already in his mouth, he kept walking to his side and looked at the other soldiers. Holding his rifle and his helmet in his armpit. He was never very cautious around the battlefield only when in full combat even then keeping his cheerful and chipper attitude.

"im fine" Lucas answered and held a hand up. He never really like the tast of tabaco and there for never smoked. well exeot when he tried it

He nodded and put the pack in his chest pocket and lit the cigarette" so what do you think this gonna be like, our odds I mean" he looks at him and takes a drag from the cigarette.

"Come on..." Theodore Collins breathed as his thumb ran over the striker of his own lighter several times, to no avail. He paused for a heartbeat, then tried again--still no flame. "Jesus Christ!" he said out loud. He then realized two superior officers were nearby, and although it occurred to him that cursing wasn't necessarily foreign to men in uniform, his expression turned sheepish and he immediately regretted drawing attention to himself (and his blasphemy).

Jacob walked over to Collins and held out his lighter"here man use mine" he smiled and took another drag from the cigarette.

Lucas followed the man with the cigerets "honestly, your guess is as good as mine" he sighed resting his him on his gun that was strapped around him

"Well all I'm gonna say is I'm glad to be out of the rain for a while " he chuckled slightly.

He smiled as well "True" he looked at the other guy there "so, whats your guy's name? Im Lucas"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back