• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Long Road Home

Waywardbard

One Time Luck
In the months since the kingdom fell many have taken to the ancient forest to escape the growing darkness. The roads were perilous, so many banded together for mutual safety and companionship. They became nomads and gypsies, traveling from place to place in search of a better life and a place to call home. Each day they travel further, leaving behind who they were and learning to become something new. The roads are more dangerous than ever, be it from bandits or storms or even creatures of the wild, but together, just maybe they can carve out a place for themselves....

Do I have your attention? If this sounds like something for you, read on, if not, thank you for your time

A bit about me and expectations. I've been an avid role player for a long time, and world building and character development are extremely important to me. That said post length is not a huge issue (as long as its not one liners) I prefer a solid well written paragraph that advances the story to a behemoth multi paragraph post that tells me your character blinked and passed gas and nothing more. So if this sounds like you might be into this feel free to let me know.

Oh and one last thing, please plan on being fairly active, as I will be. I'm understanding about stuff happening in real life, but don't leave your fellow rpers hanging.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kirito Kei] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22078-waywardbard/ said:
@Waywardbard[/URL] This sounds like it could be fun!
Awesome glad you like it. If we get a couple more I'll work on getting the thread up. Probably tomorrow though as I have to be at work, the great slayer of rp time, in a few hours and sleep is a thing

I like the idea! Medieval Europe in genre, with fantasy? Is there gonna be joint worldbuilding stuff? If so, I'm totally hands down definitely in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back