• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Lodge

Hello! I am Danny. For a while now I have been looking for a roleplay to do that involves horror, romance, drama... But I haven't quite found anything that caught my attention! So here is my idea:

They've been friends forever. Their moms were best friends, which made them friends by default. It's their final year of high school before they part ways in the real world. So, for Christmas break they saved enough money to rent a lodge in the mountains... To give them a taste of being away from home. Things are going smoothly, that is, until a storm hits a few days before they are supposed to leave. Tension grows between the group as the cabin gets trapped underneath the snow. The windows and doors are covered, and the snow is too thick to get passed. What happens when food starts running out? When will people start to figure out where these teens are? They will have to survive. 

So this is just a rough idea, of course. I will figure things out when I get enough interests. I am looking for couples, enemies, friends. As long as things will be action packed, I am happy. 

I am only accepting literate writers. I hate one-liners and bad grammar. I am roughly looking for a max of 7 characters, maybe even more. Hopefully there can be three boys and four more girls (I am playing a homosexual female so hopefully I can have a love interest :) ) If you're interested let me know! 

I keep trying to join survival horror rpgs but once the idea is pitched nothing ever happens with them -squeak- So I could be interested if those aren't working out and this one shows more promise for activity ;; -pray- 

Would be playing a straight male if I did join in.

Interested - especially as a heterosexual female who has a love interest (just a heads up if anyone is interested)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back