• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Light of Aiaran

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

big_thumb_690ffc7e29d5372c4603246757ae2e16.jpg

The Kingdom of Arnesta had known peace for eons, founded on the principals of freedom and order there were no wars, no fighting, no conflict of any major means. Petty theft and at best the occasional murder most societies face were all that occurred. This was all thanks to the Goddess' Airarans' Champion Riva as well as a nigh impenetrable force-field that guarded the city. The Champion was a powerful woman who drove back any force that dared try to breach the force-field. All was not well however, lurking behind the shadows were a race known as the Devan. Demonic and monstrous entities that sought nothing but war and bloodshed.

They abhorred the Arnestians peaceful nature, longing for the conflicts of old to start back up. Soon they were unable to contain the rage they felt for the peaceful races, breaking free from their sealed off dimension and wreaking havoc on the lands. For a time the Champion fought back all the Devan that threatened the kingdom, but even then they were too much and overwhelmed her; the Champion going out in a blaze of glory protecting as many retreating citizens as she could.

Following her death the wildlife and creatures outside the force-field would mutate, laying waste and devouring everything in their sights; including the Devan. Chaos on all sides much of the kingdom was lost. The force-field waning the King was able to protect and fortify but one city of two hundred thousand people; The capital of Draenas. Those who were unable to make it to refuge in time were left alone, either to be devoured or barely survive outside of the force-field.

Peace would be no more, everything the races knew tossed upside down and shattered in what seemed like an instant. Luckily..all hope was not lost. In a fit of rage and sadness for her people the Goddess' power exploded across the land, seeping into the ground, the water, and even some of the people. Those who were touched by her light shimmered with unimaginable power, the Devan that were touched instantly disintegrated; as far as witnesses saw. New Champions were marked, a sizeable portion of the surviving populous surging with newfound strength.

Though they were strong, they generally lacked training save for the people who were already warriors or had some form of combat prowess; either magical or physical. Nonetheless the new Champions wasted no time forming plans, going out and fighting, and claiming back their land. The process was going to prove to be long and arduous, the Kingdom being a vast place. Even more-so if the tragedy extended past it.

Regardless of the outcome it was time to fight back.

The Champions would make their stand against the foul creatures outside their sanctuary, or die trying.
----
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit @Arius LaVari Zooks Zooks Maki Maki Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime National National Drakerus Drakerus Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Bolts Bolts MangoSargent MangoSargent Isune Isune Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey Talon Talon @TheSecretSorcerer Xel Xel

^ Just tagging people that might be interested.
--
Anywho if anyone has any questions please let me know. This is meant to be a mission based RP that's something of a sandbox. Any race is allowed and such. I'd be more than happy to explain anything in detail if needed as well. Rules will, of course, be set into play once the RP is made. And for reference, yes the RP will include magitek/steampunk elements~. The big cannon is not just for show.​

Last edited:
What kind of detail are you looking for in this Rp? I would be interested in a magictek type character, if you wouldn't mind a bit more explanation on the limitations for it?

What kind of detail are you looking for in this Rp? I would be interested in a magictek type character, if you wouldn't mind a bit more explanation on the limitations for it?
CROOKED HAI :D. It's been FOREVER. How have you been?

And that would entirely depend on what you intend on doing with them for the most part. More utility based, combat based, what? Magitek is decently advanced (as seen by the big ass 'Fuck You' cannon), though not necessarily advanced enough to carry a pocket teleporter or a hand sized version of the cannon that's just as powerful. Nor would you be able to have a device that instantly healed all wounds(Though you very well could have a mini surgery bay for minor injuries or summat).

I am interested in this as well! What races can we play?

For the most part I'd tell you if the race is something that wouldn't fit, however, you're allowed to make pretty much anything. Power wise as well(Though I will be monitoring powers and such). So long as you don't make something as big as the city itself or something incredibly out there like a My Little Pony you should be fine.

YAY YOU PUT IT UP

CAN I MAKE MY ICE PERSON NOW

Yes. Yes you can.

*stares at RPs I'm currently in*

*stares at Mitch*

I'm in

Neato.

I've also made a Discord server:

https://discord.gg/ypPp89a

It shall serve as a secondary OOC for the RP. I'm also much more active on Discord during the day if you have any questions~

CROOKED HAI :D. It's been FOREVER. How have you been?
And that would entirely depend on what you intend on doing with them for the most part. More utility based, combat based, what? Magitek is decently advanced (as seen by the big ass 'Fuck You' cannon), though not necessarily advanced enough to carry a pocket teleporter or a hand sized version of the cannon that's just as powerful. Nor would you be able to have a device that instantly healed all wounds(Though you very well could have a mini surgery bay for minor injuries or summat).
Not going to lie, the "big ass fuck you canon" is probably the funniest thing I have heard all day. XD
I've been good Mitch, how about you? Been a good while since we were in an Rp together ^^
My idea would be nothing that advanced. Simply put it would be a boost to a melee weapon that my character makes out of magic and dragon fire, as he is a dragon race.

Not going to lie, the "big ass fuck you canon" is probably the funniest thing I have heard all day. XD
I've been good Mitch, how about you? Been a good while since we were in an Rp together ^^
My idea would be nothing that advanced. Simply put it would be a boost to a melee weapon that my character makes out of magic and dragon fire, as he is a dragon race.
I've been great :3. I totally didn't think you were still on RPN or I definitely would of tagged you in this. It's nice to be able to RP with you again :D.

And yes that's entirely fine by me. Something as low end as that would be able to be decently common.

I've been great :3. I totally didn't think you were still on RPN or I definitely would of tagged you in this. It's nice to be able to RP with you again :D.

And yes that's entirely fine by me. Something as low end as that would be able to be decently common.
lol RpN is my home away from home. Doubt I will ever leave. Unless they create an age limit DX which I would make me very sad.

Coolio ^^ I may do some fire magic as well, again nothing huge minor stuff. But I like melee characters so it will probably be more focused there.

lol RpN is my home away from home. Doubt I will ever leave. Unless they create an age limit DX which I would make me very sad.

Coolio ^^ I may do some fire magic as well, again nothing huge minor stuff. But I like melee characters so it will probably be more focused there.
Sounds good :3.

*also hides petition for RPN age limit* >_> <_<

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Vector Based Powers allowed?
giphy.gif

I might make an Anti-hero type character... kinda fixated on them at the moment x.x
I stab thee.

But yes anti-hero's are fine. Quite honestly I would love if there was some characters secretly siding with the Devan.

We'll see. Might be more down the 'The end's justify the means' type of fella. The two faceclaims I would use however are already in another rp x.x Might need to dig around a bit.

I stab thee.

But yes anti-hero's are fine. Quite honestly I would love if there was some characters secretly siding with the Devan.
On that note. What exactly are the Devan's like? I know they are supposed to be demon like, but what is their deal? Would a dragon like character be more of a Devan than an Airarans?

We'll see. Might be more down the 'The end's justify the means' type of fella. The two faceclaims I would use however are already in another rp x.x Might need to dig around a bit.

Kay

The discord link isn't working for meh o-o

https://discord.gg/ypPpB9a fucking technology amirite

On that note. What exactly are the Devan's like? I know they are supposed to be demon like, but what is their deal? Would a dragon like character be more of a Devan than an Airarans?

Devan have all kinds of appearances. some more human like with horns and a tail, others full on monstrous worm beasts popping out of the ground to devour everything. Depending on how the character looked they could be looked down on for resembling a Devan or mistaken for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back