• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Light of Aiaran Rules

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

1. Don't be a dick. Cardinal rule here. Seriously. 'Course I don't necessarily mean this for me unless you're straight up trying to insult me. I don't really feel insults~. This is for everyone else. Keep it civil.

2. Max of, gonna say, six characters. I don't expect you to fill these slots. This is just for those people that like diversity and being able to post as often as possible.

3. NO Vector Control powers of ANY kind. I will automatically deny the sheet. Continue to try to convince me it's not OP, or anything of the like, without giving it severe nerfs and I'll delete the sheet and you can consider that your notice to leave the RP.

4. Powers that lie in shape-shifting should be kept to creatures that aren't, say, as big as a two story house. Keep it decently sane, please.

5. Keep Magitek within the realm of not being entirely overpowered. A more detailed explanation of Magitek limits will be accessible.

6. Posts shall be kept to a minimum of a 5 sentence paragraph. More is encouraged and SHOULD be posted when and where possible. Note: 1-2 words generally does not count as a sentence.

7. Devan characters are playable IF you request them. Special Devan roles are also available, more info will be posted in sign-ups. PM ME BEFOREHAND. Players who do not will be automatically denied the role.
7a. Post a picture of devil horns somewhere on your profile if you DO get the role.

8. Post a picture of a pie on your CS in a spoiler if you read the rules. Any kind of pie picture. Gif, anime, even ASCII. Liking this post is not required.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back