• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The light in the dark

Eagershadow3

Heretic

2013-June-Writing-Contest-Netherworld-Archipelago-by-Jesse-van-Dijk-detail.jpg

Sedrick, the capital of the malum kingdom. On the crown sits and evil and bloodthirsty king who's only goal in life is to take over the world and torture it's people. His army knows no mercy, and everyone fers him, even his children fear him. Except one. The second prince Lucas is the only one out of the group to speak up against his fathers cruel ways. Lucas has always been the kings least favorite child as he does not share the same mother as the other royal children. Lucas is tainted with commoner blood, and now the king has his chance to kill off the vile blood for good. The king sends Lucas off to suicidal missions hoping he would die, but each time he succeeds.

The king decides to use the princes keen fighting ability to wage war on a neighboring kingdom. As always Lucas is against this, but going against the kings orders is counted as treason, and the punishment is death. Now with the useless war starting Lucas vows to end it without any more bloodshed, and to carve a new path for the Malum kingdom. One that fair to the people, and in turn creating a peaceful kingdom.

In this roleplay I will be playing the vile blood prince Lucas as he tries to peacefully end the war, and most of you will be playing members of his army. There will be spots open for other members of the royal family. One will be the crown prince of Malum, and the others will be younger than Lucas (or the same age). This roleplay is heavily inspired by fire emblem fates conquest (which I'm playing through right now.

I hope that this plot catches some of you, and that we can quickly start this
:D

Eagershadow3 said:

2013-June-Writing-Contest-Netherworld-Archipelago-by-Jesse-van-Dijk-detail.jpg

Sedrick, the capital of the malum kingdom. On the crown sits and evil and bloodthirsty king who's only goal in life is to take over the world and torture it's people. His army knows no mercy, and everyone fers him, even his children fear him. Except one. The second prince Lucas is the only one out of the group to speak up against his fathers cruel ways. Lucas has always been the kings least favorite child as he does not share the same mother as the other royal children. Lucas is tainted with commoner blood, and now the king has his chance to kill off the vile blood for good. The king sends Lucas off to suicidal missions hoping he would die, but each time he succeeds.

The king decides to use the princes keen fighting ability to wage war on a neighboring kingdom. As always Lucas is against this, but going against the kings orders is counted as treason, and the punishment is death. Now with the useless war starting Lucas vows to end it without any more bloodshed, and to carve a new path for the Malum kingdom. One that fair to the people, and in turn creating a peaceful kingdom.

In this roleplay I will be playing the vile blood prince Lucas as he tries to peacefully end the war, and most of you will be playing members of his army. There will be spots open for other members of the royal family. One will be the crown prince of Malum, and the others will be younger than Lucas (or the same age). This roleplay is heavily inspired by fire emblem fates conquest (which I'm playing through right now.

I hope that this plot catches some of you, and that we can quickly start this
:D

Same!

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Same!

[/QUOTE]
Long time no see.
I think.

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]

Interested! I'm joining this, if that's okay. ♤

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Same!

[/QUOTE]
Sweet, I'll get working on the thread after I'm out of school.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Yay!
That WW2 setting thing never got done huh?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that, I could try to start it up again if you want me to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back