• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Life and Times.... Disney based (A university)

Well mouseketeers seems heroic...maybe 'Ka Hiss Hiss' for the villain frat in reference to the jungle book.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to keep Nala, and I wouldn't mind having either Kronk or Ursula :)

Then I will :)

I keep imagining me making him go: "Riiiiiight." With that face he makes xD

Other than determining names for the Fraternities and Sororities and the Clubs, everything else is fairly well set to go :D

And I've determined everyone will live in actual houses. There will be 4 of them. One for each Frat and Sorority. They will be ever-changing/morphing homes in case we develop more characters than those I've predetermined. :D And yes, these "houses" will all be neighbors, and that means everyone gets their own "room" with shared general living space. (Living space: Front/Living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, and bathrooms, plus the "game room" each house has)

Now! It's ready for everyone to look at! (sort of)

The new and improved Disney U

You should include in the title that it's Disney based..so more people will join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back