• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Liberation of Zeus (Reboot. Cyberpunk.)

Did I get these tags right?

• Yeah, you did good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you're an idiot.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Zeus, the last great city since the incident. The only city with soaring arcologies, buildings able to support thousands of people and their businesses easily. Zeus, the supposed shinning beacon of humanity and the gem of the waste land that Earth had become. Yet it was only a gilded surface with a corrupt and rotten core. The mayor has no power, it is in the hands of businesses. They decide who gets to live comfortable lives, and who get to work for bread crusts. These businesses are lead by one man in particular, Xander Tuet, CEO of Improvement. Improvement sells itself off as something trying to help humanity, selling cheap implants that improve overall statistics in a chosen field, body or mind. But they are tyrants, who rule with an iron fist. The people can't take it anymore, and rebel groups have formed and forged an uneasy alliance. The Free Arcs, who fought for the freedom of their arcology and are currently defending it tooth and nail. The Locos, former prisoners, gang bangers, and all sorts of undesirables with one goal, blow the biggest hole they can in Xander's business and his head. Moon Walkers, former thieves who follow in the steps of a master cat burglar, and now the masters of the shadow. And Friends, a hacker organization that leak funds from the corporations banks into their pockets. Separate, they are little more then thorns in the side of Improvement. But together, they might just achieve their goals.

Repost him when this actually starts. The CS may be different, but I'll understand. Now, to get more people interested in this.

What time period is this? What kind of weaponry is available?

@NimbusTheCat @Lighting Quick @Annabella @Shimakage Thunder

Oh god, so many friends you have. Now, down to buisness.

I'm going to be extremly vague about the time period. Let's say it's after something simply called 'the event' happened. Now, everything outside of Zeus has gone to s**t. Inside of Zeus, the technology weapon wise has not progressed much beyond ballistics, but accuracies and rate of fire and the overall design has changed, as is par for weapon advancement. Drones are smaller, and simply better. The rebels, of course, don't get these luxuries.

No, cyberpunk. And, kurt, if you are willing to control Improvement and Xander Tuet, I must have a couple words with you about him.

Beowulf said:
No, cyberpunk. And, kurt, if you are willing to control Improvement and Xander Tuet, I must have a couple words with you about him.
Does not matter. I'm game as long as I can join, I dispersed of my old RP's so I can be active more often.

KurtH6355 said:
What time period is this? What kind of weaponry is available?
@NimbusTheCat @Lighting Quick @Annabella @Shimakage Thunder
Why have thou tagged the great and mighty Fancy Cat?

What? Huh? What this? Where am I?

oh this looks cool. its totally different then usual rps im in. Im in!

Besides the rp sounds very masculine it could use some feminine energy <3

Thank you! Also have a few things I have to add in once this gets rolling. Cat Eye and Loco Juice are your only hints. Guess what they are.

Beowulf said:
Thank you! Also have a few things I have to add in once this gets rolling. Cat Eye and Loco Juice are your only hints. Guess what they are.
Cat Eye and Loco Juice..

no-clue-o.gif

KurtH6355 said:
I have tagged thine, Emperor Cat of The New Roman Empire, so that you may join this roleplay.
Hmm, thou hast sparked the interest of the Great and All-Knowing Fancy Cat. I shall proceed in ruining-- taking part in this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back