• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Liberated

housekat

The flow of time is always cruel
RULES:

1. No god modding

2. Don't fight in the OOC chat

3. No gary sues/ mary sues

4. Try to be literate

5. 6+ sentences a post

Other than that, just try to keep OOC stuff in this chat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@SimpleReading Hmm... Well, your first post will be the dream you have calling you to Cali so... I would say about 1-2 months after the last non- immune human has died. However, then your second post and beyond would be 6-8 months after you have your dream and you make it to Cali. If you're still confused feel free to ask

Alexander9223 said:

Name: Alexander Oakly

Picture/DescriptionView attachment 294697

He's about 6'0 and weighs 165 lbs

Personality: He likes to act shrewd, clever and like a logical thinker, in reality he's a big softy who cares about people.

Alexander can be very arrogant, and act like a sarcastic smart ass but he's extremely well learned and intelligent.

Although he likes to hide it he's very compassionate and kind.

Before the Plague: Before the plague Alexander was an Ex SAS who after years of service in the british military had recently moved to eastern Canada to settle down and start a new life away from the military, until the plague hit and he began to head west.

Location before heading West: Ottawa, Canada.

Powers: He can move supernaturally swiftly, with intense agility and super natural acrobatic skill.

After using his powers cause him extreme physical pains across his body for hours that are literally crippling.

Strengths: Elite Military training, Clever and quick thinking, extremely well learned about several subjects.

Weaknesses: People are quick to mistrust him for his outer personality, extreme insomnia, impulsive.

Other: He speaks with an attractive Welsh accent.

You...your me but European.

@Alphaius I didn't mean to be so similar, when I saw your post I had already come up with my character concept and began writing. Although there are similarities, my character being European isn't the only difference in our characters.

Alexander9223 said:
@Alphaius I didn't mean to be so similar, when I saw your post I had already come up with my character concept and began writing. Although there are similarities, my character being European isn't the only difference in our characters.
I know I was joking don't worry about it it will be good to have another soldier onboard ^.^

Alexander9223 said:
I just meant the whole

Military training-elite military training

Insomniac-extreme insomniac

It's fine I'll change mine

@Alphaius I'll allow it on 2 conditions

a) He can only heal wounds that he can touch, so that he can vector the healing ability. This means no internal injuries unless they cut that person open and he touches that organ

b) it causes 2x the exhaustion that healing himself does.

verifiedkat said:
@Alphaius I'll allow it on 2 conditions
a) He can only heal wounds that he can touch, so that he can vector the healing ability. This means no internal injuries unless they cut that person open and he touches that organ

b) it causes 2x the exhaustion that healing himself does.
Never mind then seems kinda redundant at that point.

The exhaustion and the having to touch the person makes sense but cutting the person open? Nah to much trouble.

Hi, the RP looks like it'll be fun. I have two questions: would dogs have survived the plague? Also, is it okay for a character to not have a special power?

I'd like to sign up too, if that's cool. Just like to ask a question though, will this roleplay be more centered on adventure or combat?

@Redrobinwing A few dogs survived the plague so as long as everyone doesn't have a dog it's okay, and yes, it would be fine if they didn't have a special power

@Caffeine Freak It will be mostly centered around adventure, but if there's still people interested by the time everyone gets established in Cali, I have a plot that could be combat based...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back