• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Liberated

@Eric Hayes Okay, then he's accepted. Since we already had the timeskip, if your first post could include your character recollecting the dream, that would be great.

verifiedkat said:
@AlekaXKaden Everyone is human in this rp. They only develop powers after the plague and they have to have heavy consequences
Oh ok. I was just thinking a little wrong. I'll edit my post alright?

Edit: Alyssya can turn into animals but it makes her exhausted and Kymber and make her penguin real but she can possible turn into a penguin if she does it too long

Last edited by a moderator:
AlekaXKaden said:
i dont understand by "Recollect" Sorry :P
If I could step in for a moment, basically she'd like a description of a dream as well as your character waking up and stumbling across the house everyone's in.

The dream can be whatever you want, just make sure it includes a woman promising something to your character if they find her.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Caffeine Freak]If I could step in for a moment, basically she'd like a description of a dream as well as your character waking up and stumbling across the house everyone's in.
The dream can be whatever you want, just make sure it includes a woman promising something to your character if they find her.

[/QUOTE]
Oh alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back