• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Liberated (Name a WIP)

housekat

The flow of time is always cruel
Hello everyone! My name is Verifiedkat and I just finished reading The Stand. This rp idea came to me while reading it and I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in playing it out. Thanks!

A super bug has just wiped out 99% of the worlds population in a matter of months. All thats left are 74,000,000 scattered throughout the world, even less after accidents are taken into account. This rp will take place in the U.S., mainly around the west coast. After the plague wiped out your whole world, you have become a wanderer and a scavenger that takes what they can. Then you start having dreams. Dreams of society, power, redemption, and a new perfect population of those chosen by natural selection in California. So, you head to California in hopes that humanity is rebuilding itself.

And yes, there will be supernatural elements to this. When you arrive in California you can cultivate your newfound power.

There are no zombies either. Just a lot of dead people.

Right now, I'm brainstorming lore and stuff. But I don't want to get in too deep before I know people are interested. So, it would be super cool if you decided to join our new society, the Liberated (The name is still a WIP heh)

I'm glad to know that people are interested! I'll start working on the thread ASAP :)

@Milus

6+ sentences a post and a counter to your power that makes sense. For example, if I am telekinetic, then using it should give me debilitating headaches after using it. Or, if I can fly, then after I touch the ground again I would be afflicted with terrible joint pain or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back