• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the Legendary Blade :: Blade War Chronicles

Basic Premise: Be a Blade or a Swordsman.

Fight.

Losers: their souls become a blade. They die if broken. (Rarely, if they are put back together they can be revived.)
Winners: take their opponent as a blade and use it for the next battle.

Final Round!: Swordsmen must carry only one sword into battle. Choose wisely! :)

Last edited:
Rules
Guidelines:

1. Be literate.
  2. Obey RPN rules.
  3. No explicit content. Keep it PG-13.
  4. Obey the GM when she says to change/edit things. GM's word is final 99% of the time.
  5. Be polite and respect one another.
  6. NO LAME CHARACTERS. On the other hand NO OP CHARACTERS.
  7. All Characters MUST be approved before play (IC posting).
  8. If you read this, write "New Initiate" in your CS.
  9. No god-modding or other foul play.
  10. Please be willing and able to post at least 3-4 times per week.
  11. Minimum post: 2 lengthy paragraphs

If you know anyone who'd be interested, feel free to tag them! <3

You realize the problem stays the same that way, right? No it gets worse, how can we even go about it if the number isn't pair?
>w< I can definitely math. Wait.

So like this:
P1 x P2 P3 x P4 P5 x P6 P7 x P8
P2 x P3 P5 x P7
P2 x P5

So as long as there is an even number it should be fine.

And that's 3 rounds.
If I wanted four rounds... there would have to be 10. Right? Check me on this!

>w< I can definitely math. Wait.

So like this:
P1 x P2 P3 x P4 P5 x P6 P7 x P8
P2 x P3 P5 x P7
P2 x P5

So as long as there is an even number it should be fine.

And that's 3 rounds.
If I wanted four rounds... there would have to be 10. Right? Check me on this!
For there to be a certain of rounds you need twice the number of players needed before

0 rounds: 1 players
1 round: 2 players
2 rounds: 4 players
3 rounds: 8 players
4 rounds: 16 players

For there to be a certain of rounds you need twice the number of players needed before

0 rounds: 1 players
1 round: 2 players
2 rounds: 4 players
3 rounds: 8 players
4 rounds: 16 players
Nevermind. Can't math. Had to draw it out.

bump

looking for more players!
(once a week posting requirement)

1. Idea Idea
2. Damafaud Damafaud
3. Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu
4. Mnemosyne Mnemosyne
5. Maeve Valor Maeve Valor
& anyone else who is interested, see below.

Answer these:
1) How many characters are you thinking of making? Could you make more than one (chances are that a character of yours will be killed anyways, or rather, turned into a sword)?
2) How often are you on roleplay nation? How long are your typical posts? Would everyone be okay going for 10 lines at least per post?
3) How do you all feel about having a posting order? I think it would make the most sense here. But like I mentioned, availability and frequency are important.

1) How many characters are you thinking of making? Could you make more than one (chances are that a character of yours will be killed anyways, or rather, turned into a sword)?
Just one here. Given the restrictions on the character types and external variables, I wouldn'«t be able to create more than one for this, much less control more.

2) How often are you on roleplay nation? How long are your typical posts? Would everyone be okay going for 10 lines at least per post?
Sure, that's about a short post for me. I'm pretty often on RPnation, though how available I am during that time will depend of course on what I have to do that day

3) How do you all feel about having a posting order? I think it would make the most sense here. But like I mentioned, availability and frequency are important.
I wouldn't go for that. I think it's best not to have everyone stuck waiting if someone vanishes or gets busier. Rather, maybe establishing a limit on how many posts two people can have without interruption would be best in my eyes.

1) I am willing to making more than one character and I would have to say that my max is three but I feel like some of the thought into character development would be lost that way so I am comfortable with two.
2)As of lately, I have been on roleplay nation everyday (I quit my job irl so I have a lot of time on my hands now). Typically, my posts consist of two paragraphs but my minimum is 1 paragraph (five sentences). I would be okay with striving for 10 lines each post because when it comes to combat rps I tend to be more detailed anyway.
3) I would love a posting order as long as there is a time limit in case a person has been of the site for a couple of days. Then that would the rp to a halt. Also, I'd like to say that I like the idea because so many times for roleplays they just dissolve because two people are often online more than others and enter into a relationship and then before you know it there is like two pages of the two people sharing a romantic encounter :S

1) One. Two actives as most for human.

2) My post is around three to four paragraphs, I guess? Most is usually inner thought that only flesh out the characters, though.

I'm available on weekends, though I usually put one post in during weekdays.

3) I never tried it, but I'm a bit opposed. With that system, once one quit, it will be easy to derail.

1) 1-2

2) I usually check rpnation once a day if not more and posts every other day. The length of said posts varies but I usually write more than two paragraphs so that requirement is fine.

3) I actually like having a set post order because that prevents others from spamming into infinity but I'm fine with whatever.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu anything to add?

Thanks for your replies. I'll take it into consideration. Seeing as there are fewer combatants, we'll have the premise be that most of the others have already been ruled out as victors in this little game of elimination. I suppose each of you would have to be the best in your school/dojo/army/etc. to compete. So let's see them give it their all!

There are about 4-6 characters. So we can have three rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back