• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda × The Golden Wars

Actually, getting caught up on what happened, I'd like to clarify some things:

1. No one has a part until it is marked on the first post on the character page and the CS itself is marked with the green acceptance box.

2. However, you have to specify that you want a position in the first place. If you want your character to be a sage, it says where to put it in the code for the CS. If it isn't there, then it isn't being considered for that part. You're welcome to edit posts, but once you've told me to go look at it, the one that you've got there is the one I'm gonna look at.

These aren't surprises. It's a really big pet peeve of mine when people don't read the posted information. I get that it's a lot but it's all important, and if you're not reading the posted material even before the roleplay begins? That's... Not a good sign. I don't want to be a dick, but I will be if I have to.

@Assailant --

You're right! You don't. My bad.

@Red Thunder --

I'm seeing everything else fine but I wouldn't be surprised if it were a site thing.

EDIT: never mind, I don't see mine either (>n>)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilly's the only character in there whose pictures are working for me xD

Maybe it's the site that was hosting them?

It looks like it's just cycling through... I'm gonna let the website chill for a bit and I'll check back later. I don't have the patience for this right now, hahah.

carrot said:
It looks like it's just cycling through... I'm gonna let the website chill for a bit and I'll check back later. I don't have the patience for this right now, hahah.
Could you check mine, as it doesn't use any pictures? I just wanna now if I need to fix anything so I can start working on it.

Hey guys, sorry. I meant to get my post up today but didn't finish it before hopping off to my D&D game that was tonight, that then ran uh... Four hours later than we expected. After driving home, it's 4:30am and I'm beat. PLUS I have to go out of town tomorrow morning and won't have my computer or likely internet. I'm really sorry, but I'll be back on Sunday and around Monday and should get it up then.

( :( )( :( )( :( )( :( )( :( )( :( )( :( )

...ok

Though I honestly can't fault for having a tabletop RP session run long. Those are the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Red Thunder]( :( )( :( )( :( )( :( )( :( )( :( )( :( )
...ok

Though I honestly can't fault for having a tabletop RP session run long. Those are the best.

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't know!

*pouts*

ALRIGHT, back at it again. Working on the intro post. I'll be around my computer most of the day, so it'll get done. Sorry about all the delays.

carrot said:
ALRIGHT, back at it again. Working on the intro post. I'll be around my computer most of the day, so it'll get done. Sorry about all the delays.
No worries! Real life always comes first.

First post (at least the major introduction) is up! I'm gonna take a look at the character sheets I missed and probably slip away for the night. I've got some other work I've gotta get done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back