• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda × The Golden Wars

carrot said:
Hahah, you're both welcome to!
Ok! I think I'll do something non-combat. Maybe a Zora fisher-woman/merchant? Unless you're up for having a skull-kid...

...or the Happy Mask Salesman.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Red Thunder --

I'd love to have some Zora! Skull-kids I'm a little iffy on, and the Happy Mask Salesman is so specific to Ocarina and Majora's Mask so I'm gonna say no to him.

@Red Thunder --

HNNN I LOVE INNOCENT KIDS IN DANGEROUS SITUATIONS. That makes me sound like a horrible person but I'll stand by it. If you follow through with that, I have a feeling Zelda's gonna end up REALLY protective of them, hahah.

carrot said:
@Red Thunder --
HNNN I LOVE INNOCENT KIDS IN DANGEROUS SITUATIONS. That makes me sound like a horrible person but I'll stand by it. If you follow through with that, I have a feeling Zelda's gonna end up REALLY protective of them, hahah.
Oh, definitely. Plus I am a huge fan of the "horror of innocence" trope. Granted, it doesn't really fit into this setting, but giving a kid a touch of Happy Mask mysteriousness? (>>)

I DID IT I FIXED THE CODE and found typos I missed whups. Now I'm gonna go make another cup of coffee and get to work on the introduction! c:

@carrot

I found one, question: I found an image of a set of Armor that could potentially fit a Goron, is that acceptable? Or should I settle for the whole 'Merchant' look from Wind waker?

@Ashman74 --

A Goron can definitely wear armor. You can also go Twilight Princess style and have them be a little more distinct.

I was planning on using something like the DarkNut armor. (Seems large enough, and looks pretty badass.) Will do.

I found one I like, but they're good...Though the last one reminds me of a lizard.

@carrot

Could I take the role of the Sage of fire? Seems fitting. (Cause goron.)

Assuming I do a Zora side character, which pic do y'all prefer?

zora_realm_contest_entry_by_loviice-d5v8dsg.jpg

female_zora_by_urw-d4pmyk9.png

If you even have a preference. I think is my first time doing a true secondary character that is independent of the primary, so I'm a little nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back