• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games Rp (Casual)

AccountNotActive

RWBY Fanatic
Hello Friends! So I've recently been seeing a lot of Hunger Games Rp's out there, and I was like, 'I've been wanting to do one of these for a while now!' Yet when I clicked on them, most were Detailed or labeled casual (even though they expected 2-3 paragraphs per post). I would have totally joined them if it weren't for the fact that involved so much writing and reading. Heck, I'll be straight up honest to you guys, I'm lazy when it comes to reading super long posts (especially if some don't involve my character, no offense). So I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a casual group Hunger Games rp with me.

I don't have too much info on it at the time, but here's what I'm thinking. After the 75th Annual Hunger Games (and 3rd Quarter Quell), when the Mockingjay escaped the arena to start the rebellion, the ship saving them was shot down and attacked by the Capitol. Thus, killing all of the passengers on bored. Then, when district thirteen continued to go on with their rebellion, the Capitol quickly smothered the flame. Of course, Peeta and Johanna were captured by the Capitol, since their escape failed. Johanna was tortured and killed, but Peeta was saved for a different purpose. He was Hijacked, and trained into being the heir of president Snow. As time went on, the Hunger Games continued as if nothing had happened, but the people were reminded constantly of what was to happen if they tried to rebel. Since district twelve was bombed and thirteen suffered the same fate, there are only twelve districts remaining. Once President Snow did die, instead of hid granddaughter taking control, Peeta did. He was almost as ruthless and psychotic as Snow himself.

Now we arrive to the 99th Hunger Games, where all 11 districts must force up a girl and a boy into the reaping, where all 22 are sent into an arena, with only one to come out on top (of course the last part is subject to change *cough cough* 74th Hunger Games *cough cough*).

So that's basically my idea, it kind of sucks, but it's what I've got. I want 11 people in this roleplay, no more, no less. I will allow you to request characters and you will have 2 per person, one male and one female, (preferably) both from different districts. Got it?

Also! I need a co-GM who can do BBcode pretty well and help me run the roleplay, and I would prefer if you have good knowledge when it comes to the Hunger Games. (PM me a sample of your BB-code skills if you wanna be a co-GM.)

District 1- Luxury: @Freddybeard , @FalseLove

District 2- Masonry: (@Mitchs98 , @RedLikeRoses )

District 3- Technology: (@Peaceswore , @Freddybeard )

District 4- Fishing: (@MariasDitch , @Mitchs98 )

District 5- Power: (@Jaw Breaker , @Jaw Breaker )

District 6- Transportation: (Male, @CelticNeko )

District 7- Lumber: (@RedLikeRoses , @MariasDitch )

District 8- Textiles: (Male, Female)

District 9- Grain: (@FalseLove , Female)

District 10- Livestock: (Male, Female)

District 11- Agriculture: (Male, @Peaceswore )

Alright guys! Thanks for reading this loooong Interest Check!

Last edited by a moderator:
Applying for District 6! Can be male or female idm either! PM or reply to let me know to post my Char Sheet

CelticNeko said:
Applying for District 6! Can be male or female idm either! PM or reply to let me know to post my Char Sheet
No need for a character to be posted just yet. Do you think you could choose a second district as well (you can be 6 also, but I want two characters per person).

I'd like to join, but in all the fighting role plays I've done so far no one submits to death. That's incredibly annoying. This is the Hunger Games, 21 people HAVE to die. Anyway, will there be a way to moderate this? If that's not going to be a problem here I'll join in a heartbeat

MariasDitch said:
I'd like to join, but in all the fighting role plays I've done so far no one submits to death. That's incredibly annoying. This is the Hunger Games, 21 people HAVE to die. Anyway, will there be a way to moderate this? If that's not going to be a problem here I'll join in a heartbeat
I agree with you completely, that's why I'm looking for a co-GM to help me come up with ways to prevent it, whether we pull a 74th Hunger Games (all the fallen tributes get turned into mutts. No joke, I swear it's a thing) or find another solution.

RedLikeRoses said:
I agree with you completely, that's why I'm looking for a co-GM to help me come up with ways to prevent it, whether we pull a 74th Hunger Games (all the fallen tributes get turned into mutts. No joke, I swear it's a thing) or find another solution.
Great! I would volunteer to help moderate... But I have little to no BBCode skills... So yeah...

Instead, may I reserve a male 4 and a female 7?

MariasDitch said:
Great! I would volunteer to help moderate... But I have little to no BBCode skills... So yeah...
Instead, may I reserve a male 4 and a female 7?
Sure thing. And even though you don't have that many BBCode skills (neither do I), I would love to let you help if you want. I'd be welcome to it, actually.

RedLikeRoses said:
Sure thing. And even though you don't have that many BBCode skills (neither do I), I would love to let you help if you want. I'd be welcome to it, actually.
Well, I'd love to help you! (I actually gm'ed in a Hunger Games Role Play before, just not on this site. It was good fun)

MariasDitch said:
Well, I'd love to help you! (I actually gm'ed in a Hunger Games Role Play before, just not on this site. It was good fun)
Awesome! You can be my co-gm who helps with solving arguments, and we can work together to make cool plots 'n such (we could also be the game-makers if we wanted). Now all I need is a BBCode whiz and I have my team of leaders complete.

Also, guys if you can, please tag someone who might be interested!

I also have some experiences with BBcoding if there's still a spot for co GM

[QUOTE="Jaw Breaker]I also have some experiences with BBcoding if there's still a spot for co GM

[/QUOTE]
And sure, I've got another co-gm who's gonna help with conflicts and plot ideas, but I'd love your help with BBcode!

RedLikeRoses said:
Awesome! You can be my co-gm who helps with solving arguments, and we can work together to make cool plots 'n such (we could also be the game-makers if we wanted). Now all I need is a BBCode whiz and I have my team of leaders complete.
Also, guys if you can, please tag someone who might be interested!
[QUOTE="Jaw Breaker]I also have some experiences with BBcoding if there's still a spot for co GM

[/QUOTE]
Well, look like the gangs all here then. I (or someone else) could make a message if we wanted to plan stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back