• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Legacy

Shibbie

The Charmer
*****[[ Temporarily closed! ]]*****

Hello all! My name is Thmetal or Travis, and i'm looking for a long term and serious partner or two for one of my original plots. This is the rough idea of the plot, though I am always open to changes and ideas! I do prefer some form of romance in the subplot, but never required and I wouldn't prefer it to be the main point of the plot. I also would prefer M x F where I'm the male, just because it's what I have the most experience with. However, I may be willing to try something out if I can be convinced :^). Always open for ideas. I would like at least a semi serious partner, in times of detail seeing 3 - 5 paragraphs minimum from me up to 8 - 10 wouldn't be unlikely. I do also understand that there is downtime where one paragraph or two is all that is needed. Anywhooo, other than that just the basic expectations of spelling ( I don't care outside of rp if you type as lazy as me outside of rp :D ) and keeping in contact if you're bored/ideas/goingtobebusy. Feel free to comment or shoot me a private message if you're interested.

The Legacy:
In an alternate modern world where magic was once a prevalent military force, technology advances with firearms has rendered militarized magic useless. The exception is those known as "Aoe", the highest ranking a mage can receive. With seven who have reached the status of Aoe in the last 300 years, they’re a rare being to come by. Most who attempt the Aoe training either drop out or are never heard from again. The power they possess can turn the tide of battle with massive spells and massive familiars.

The current day is two years after a great war had finally ended when an Aoe prodigy persuaded many battles for a smaller continent in their favor. The young Aoe had only been 16 when they first started fighting for their country Zieo that had been under siege by their neighboring country, Alias. The 10 year war had been ended in only three weeks after his deployment, and Zieo had taken back all the land they had lost. The Aoe, Muse A, had been praised as possibly the most powerful mage to have lived since ancient times when magic was studied as a partner next to regular schooling.

Muse A is just turning 18 years old, and yet has received some of the highest praise and accommodations for their feats in battle as the youngest Aoe ever. After the war, they had retired into a house that the military had gifted to them and remained away from any form of communication as much as possible.

One of the responsibilities of an Aoe is to receive and apprentice. After Zieo had finally repaired itself from the war, Muse B is sent to Muse A to start his/her training. Muse B is from a prestigious family, however Muse B has always struggled using their power. Muse B's personality is much more formal and prestigious, where as Muse A is the opposite, a much more laid back, carefree and lazy personality. Will Muse B be able to stand Muse A's personality for long enough to learn, and survive, the Aoe training? Or will Muse B or A break under the required work being forced on to them? Find out next time on dragon ball -​

Last edited:
hey, is this this rp still available? I'm linterested! shoot me a PM if you'd like to start something

hey, is this this rp still available? I'm linterested! shoot me a PM if you'd like to start something
I think i may be closed for now, I've got a few in the workings. However, if something opens up I'll shoot you a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back