• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Last of Us (1x1)

starrieyed

Hello! I'm searching for somebody who's 20+ (since I'm 21) to write Joel Miller against my OC! I've decided to finally finish the series after buying season 1 and have finished the first game. I'm not sure if I can double up, unless you want Ellie (when she's older, of course, since I do not write for/against anybody under eighteen). Or even if you want another fandom, which I'll list some that I'm open to writing!

All characters must be 20+, no exceptions!

I have been writing for at least 5 years now, and I can write between 2 - 4 paragraphs at minimum. But I also mirror! Open to angst and fluff, as well as canon typical violence. Any triggers must be discussed beforehand so we're both comfortable.

Fandoms I can write for you in exchange:
Genshin Impact
Overwatch
Mystic Messenger
Doctor Who
Ouran High School Host Club ( University!AU only)
Black Butler

If interested, please dm me with your name, age, and if you want to double up with a fandom of your choosing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back