• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Last of the Guardians (Nightsong and The Queen)

The Queen

I RULE YOU! (Or Nah if you have a gun)
images

Before the spirits roamed freely in the world Ki'ana. The spirits possessed human attributes, some as small as the mere thought or dream. These spirits were the life of Ki'ana and represented everything and everything. There was a council of seven spirits that possesed the most power. The spirits of Wisdom Knada (nada), Riches Picunia, Sun Sola, Moon Luna, Love Ama, and Leadership. Then there was the mother spirit, the spirit of light and life, Stala. When King Lysander took power he was angry that the spirits were being worshiped, ans wanted more power. He formed the Elites. A band of robbers and brilliant fighters to demolish all of the spirits. The coulncl of spirits fled into human bodies. After this went on for six years, only two were left, and one of them had fled to another far away world. The mother of spirits had fled to earth.

Sia perched above the street of bustling people. Shouts and whistles sounded from the merchants, trying to get the attention of possible customers. Her eyes scanned the mass searching for the man she needed, the man with the letter. A symbol over a small bar caught her attention, and she jumped from the window sill. She lander with a soft thump and walked through the crowed, pulling the hood of her cloak over her head. The minute she opened the door of the tabern, the smell of unions and rotten eggs filled her nose, causing her eyes to water. "Sia, glad you could come I-" His booming voice became mute, as he held his shin with watering eyes. "Do you want them to find me?" Sia hissed as she stepped passed him. She turned towards him after he closed the door. "I need to speak with you Burke. In private." The man smiled patting a tattoo in the shape of a moon on his fore arm. He was one of them, a supporter.

Supporters were people who risked their life in order to achieve the prophecy. The prophecy was their only hope to restore the world, and banish the awful ruler of Umofia. They all wore the mark of the moon to show their support, and it was the only way Sia would know who to trust. Even then Sia trusted only few, worried of liars who would turn her in for the 200,000 gold coins on her head. "You know what I need." Sia said looking at him in the eye, her stare intimidating and powerful. The man only chuckled, his large arms patting Sia's back. Burke was one of Sia's only friends. He was the one who was there for her when she had no one left.

"I have it, but it will be dangerous. I don'y know how the spirits were able to achieve this but then did. It took me two years to acquire it, so don't you dare break it." Even though Burke's voice was gruff, he was unable to hide his large, toothy smile. "Yes, fine. Just give it to me." Sia snapped looking past him, at the wooden chest. Inside sat a small mirror. It was plain with a silver lining, but no design, or art painted onto it. It looked cheap, yet Sia wasn't fooled. A warm glow came from her palm, indicating that a spirits energy was near by.

"So all I have to do is hold it?" Sia said. "And look into the mirror." The man nodded. Sia let out a sigh, and took a deep breath. "Here I go." As the mirror entered her hand a large band erupted, and three men in silver armor entered the room. Before Sia could do anything they leaped for her, and Burke threw himself in front. He forced the miror into her hand as she screamed, and she felt herself being sucked into a vast darkness.

Arisato Nomura was sitting outside on a bench at the park drawing something in a little notebook he has as he sighed. "Such a quiet day...nothing to disturb the peace..." He said to himself before closing the book. "It's a bit boring" He said. "I wish something would happen already... I don't want to be bored" Arisato sighed. "Guess I should get to heading on home" He said as he put his notebook in his bag before picking it up and heading on back home.

Sia hit the cold ground, causing pain to spike up her leg. The light was blinding as she tried to get up. A loud cry sounded and another man dropped from the air, silver armor covering his body. She had only a second, rolling as his large mace embedded itself into the ground. She jumped up, pulling a her saber from her belt. The sword ignited with a briliant purple, and she held it infront of her ready to fight. Before she sung her hand ignited with a glowing light, and she saw a boy. His hand was glowing too.

"W-what the hell" Arisato stepped back before rubbing his eyes. "This isn't a dream..." He muttered before looking at his hand whihc was now glowing. "What is going on" Arisato asked himself. "Who...no where did you two come from" He asked as he backed away. "Probably just nothing...yeah nothing thats it" Arisato thought as he sighed. "I'm...sorry if I am interrupting anything I'll just be going now" He said as he continued to walk onward hoping he wasn't a part of any of this.

The man screamed and lunged at her, and she dodged. She needed to get to that boy. She jumped back as he swung again, and she sprinted towards him, grabbing his hand. It was then that another man appeared from the mirror. "Sh*t." Sia muttered, and she dragged the boy after her, running down the strange street. The buildings where huge, towering hundreds of feet above her. She could barely believe what she was seeing but didn't have time to stop. "Follow me!" She shouted, before sprinting even faster.

"W-wait a minute" Arisato said as he was being dragged mostly. "What is going on who are you...WHO WERE THEY" He asked sound a bit panicked as he was really confused. "Could this day get any stranger" Arisato thought to himself as he sighed before looking at the symbol on his hand. "Why was this glowing..." He asked himself

"Shut up and sit down!" Sia hissed pushing him to the ground. She tool the mirror from her pocket. She looked down at the boy. His face was twisted in confusion. He looked about her age, wearing strange clothes that had a crest on his right chest. "Look into this." She said thrusting the mirror in front of him. She heard shouts, and rubbed the mirror with her hand. "Come on." She whispered panic lacing her words. She lost hope as the men raised their swords, when she was suddenly pulled into the darkness. It felt as if her body had turned to jello as she was pulled back to her old world.

Arisato looked into the mirror before looking at the men. "Um..." Minato go up quickly and started running. "Don't tell me to do something then suddenly leave me damn it" He said looking at the mirror again before sighing. "This is all just a really bad dream...that's all I'm not being chased by anything..." Arisato said before he hid and looked at the mirror. "Look into this...it's just a mirror what am I supposed to see" He asked

"What?" Sia exclaimed, looking around the streets. She was back in Ki'ana and she could barely believe what had just happened. Was that boy so stupid he couldn't look in a mirror? She began to search the mass of people, but couldn't find him. "And I didn't even learn his name, what if he is here and I lost him." She muttered. The other world flashed in her head. The boy wouldn't survive a second hear. Where was he, what world was he in?

"Where did she go..." Arisato asked himself as he sighed. "I wish I could go and at least s-" He was caught off guard by being pulled into darkness. He soon appeared somewhere else and he looked around. "Where the hell am I this time" He asked himself as he placed the mirror in his bag. "I guess...just look around...maybe ask someone while I am at it also" He thought.

She continued to fly through the crowd like a shadow. Idiot. She thought. Idiot, idiot, idiot, id- She stopped for a second, catching a glimpse of blue hair. (ist that his color?) "Him." She murmured. "You!" She called out weaving through the crowd. "Over there!" A deep voice boomed. The other men had followed her. Just great. She thought. "Boy, you!" She called out again and again wishing she knew his name. A large object flew over her head, and her eyes widened. "Duck!" She screamed at the boy diving towards him.

"Huh?" Arisato said before he heard the word duck and got down. "What the hell is happening already" He asked himself staying relatively calm at the moment. "YOU" He said after noticing the girl. "Great first she appears along with other people then she disappeared...I look into the mirror like she said and now I am somewhere" He though

"Shut up and follow me!" She yelled grabbing his arm. She drew her sword causing shouts to come from the crowd. A man lundged at her, and she kicked him back. "This way." She said running through a maze of back streets. She could hear the footsteps of the men behind her. "Use your power, and stop acting like a sitting duck." She screamed, ducking as another knife word over her.

"He got his hand free and sighed. "I do not know what you are talking about" Arisato said ducking again. "I just want to know what the hell is happening" He said before putting his arms up to block and a bright light appeared bringing up a barrier. "What the...how did I" He looked confused again before the attack shot back. "Exactly what just happened?" He asked.

"Look, you don't need to play dumb. I am on your side." She said gritting her teeth. She hated it when people didn't listen. "Look." She said pulling up her sleeve. A mark of a moon was engraved in her palm. "I don't know how you got to that strange world, but we can't hide anymore. You need to own up to your fate." She was mad. How could he have left this world to live in some strange alien planet. He didn't even know what his responsibility was, and he was guarding the mother of spirits. (Sia doesn't know he is from earth. She thinks he moved their.)

"GOD DAMN IT IM NOT PLAYING DUMB" Arisato said sounding mad. "If I knew what the hell this place was or what was going on I wouldn't be asking questions" He said as he glared at the girl. "That strange world was my home. It was known as Earth and now I'm here" He said. " You can't expect me to know anything with what is happening" He said

"Shut up do you want to get killed." Sia hissed, tackling him to the ground. Two guards ran past and she kept her hand over his mouth. Was he really serious? Did he really not know what was happening, how important he was. "Idiot." Sia muttered to herself. "Can't he tell that he isn't normal." She rembered she was on top of him and quickly got off. "This way, I think we lost them. Don't you dare think about running unless you want to die." She said, squinting her eyes as she turned away from him.

Arisato just stayed silent. " Fine..." He flat out said as he followed her. "I was just walking to school...then all this crazy shit happens...and now I am somewhere being threatened to get killed by this girl who looks no older then me" He thought as he sighed. "I'm going to ask again who are you and where am I" He asked half expectantly to get an answer.

"Will you be patient?" she hissed, and pulled him into a back alley. A sign of a moon and sun marked the door way. Sia pushed it open and walked in."In here." She said . "We'll be safe." Sia walked over and sat on a couch, motioning for him to sit on the seat across from him. She brushed her cloak off, and looked at him expectantly. "So, how the hell did you get there?"

Arisato sat down and sighed. "When you said to look in the mirror I did as I was being chased when you left me. I hid and was hoping to find you again so I could get answered...and now I'm here" He answered. "Right now...You are making my life a living hell..." He said sounding frustrated. "Why the hell did you even come to my world anyways? I was living peacefully till you appeared and this bloody thing started glowing" Arisato said pointing at the symbol on the back of his hand. "Also here is that damn mirror back" He opened his band and took out the mirror.

Sia sighed. He really had no idea. "Look, its not that I want some outworlder to be hear but I guess you were chosen for a reason" At that moment Sia had no idea what that reason would be, and hoped she would figure it out soon. "So you know nothing." She said praying this wasn't true.

Arisato sighed. "Sadly no I'm sorry if I'm not the one you even expected but I don't" He said. "Wait...what do you mean chosen?" Arisato asked. "You know ever since I got here I just been gaining more and more questions and I'm getting tired of not knowing what the hell is going on" He said

"We are done for." Sis muttered. "Okay look our world was run by a lot of spirits. When the king wanted to be an all powerful ass he began to kill them off. The council of spirits each chose a human to protect them. Now only two are left you and me. You are the guardian of the Mother spirit. The spirit of life and light. You were chosen for some reason and now you need to protect the spirit inside you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arisato sighed. "Please tell me you are joking...that sound like a story for a damn anime or video game of some sorts" He said. "But after what just happened and being able to summon a barrier of some sorts..." He sighed. "I guess I'll have to believe you" Arisato said as he stood up. "I guess those guys chasing us before are the ones hunting you and me down then" He asked. "The king must be a real ass then to go that far..." Arisato said as he looked at his hand. "Why look for me then...couldn't have just left me at earth away from all the danger" He askes

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back