• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Last Flicker -OOC-

Yay~ ^^

Now to work on the Villain lore and how they came to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the RP starts, are the vessels going to be in the hands of the Judas Research Facility, or is that information more for the people wanting to be villains (at least at first)?

@NemoTheSurvivor

We aren't starting off with the enemy, we are, for the most part, starting off in New York~ You can start off anywhere as long as you are going to New York~

So the myths have created the places they are named after and the curses to protect them. But what happens if their place does end up getting destroyed? ( like many of these places did on earth)

@Gaaron01234

This is what happens when you type and you are both hungry and tired XDD I shall fix it and I will have your answer typed out soon~ thank you for telling me there was something wrong~

@EuclidAmarok

Ok~ well, as far as I have noticed there isn't really anything that needs to be changed. I was iffy about the character having a fallen angel father. But there were most likely angels around and such since they could have served the Mystics and Curses, so that can stay. I don't really see anything else that needs to change, so I think you are good~ ^^

@Cheshire Grin

Alright, profile is updated. Only major change is adding a part to the bio for Muramasa. Since Curses have their own lives and existences, it makes sense to me to explain who Muramasa is and why he does what he does ^-^

@Cheshire Grin

Ah, just thought since it was God who gave Solomon the ring and to make my character less boring, I could just do something with angels. Maybe some character development as his angel side gets stronger from forced continued usage since his angelic side will affect his personality too..

@Pinkalyn

That is ok, I don't really mind that~ ^^

@EuclidAmarok

Hm, that could work greatly. Also, you will have to remember, there are no legitimate Gods on this earth. The Gods would be the Mystics and Curses.

@All 

I have added two new sections under 'The difference between a Mystic and a Curse' called 'Connections' and 'The Destruction of a Mystic and Curse's home and object'. I will also be adding 'Names of the Mystics and Curses', this section shouldn't really affect your bios in any way since they will be about the Mystics and Curses themselves(meaning the originals). Hopefully, you all will enjoy the short bios for them and will like this names. ^^ 

@Cheshire Grin

Oh, I know, was just bringing up the legend of the item. Which brings up a question of mine, is the Ring of Solomon under Eden or the Temple of Solomon? I was reading through the connections and noticed that it was listed with both Mystics in the same line.

@EuclidAmarok

Ok just making sure~ and Seal of Solomon is under the Temple, I will be explaining more within the little bios for the Mystics and Curses.

@Anyone Seriously! How do you change the automatic text color from grey to another color, its glitching out and killing me!

*Sigh*Elam is becoming one of my less stable characters, his bio towards the end feels like it becomes mesh and is kinda short I might change it throughout the story. Meh, I'm slowly becoming happy with him otherwise.

This Rp looks amazing, might i join?

I would like to make a character for Stonehenge.

Also, what are the guidelines for the image part of the character sheet?

@Cheshire Grin

hey, I would like to swap out Hanging Gardens for Mount Fuji. I changed up the fountain of youth's personality so it won't be a bother, but playing the exact same character is meh. So, mind if I change?

@dragonsfire

She'll be in soon, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back