• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Last Flicker -OOC-

Alright, looks great! I've had a character idea in my head for a while now that I was saving for a great setting and I think this is the one <3

It's a pleasure to meet you, by the way!

Edit: Alright, so I think I've got it.

@Cheshire Grin

Would you be willing to add the Curse of Muramasa? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muramasa

The character concept from there is fairly straightforward, and works as either a villain or an ironic hero, given the nature of the curse.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pinkalyn

It's a pleasure to meet you as well ^^

As for Musamasa, I believe you will be able to use the sword since I believe it will be very interesting to see. ^^ I hope you will like the roleplay. ^^

Wheee~ Muramasa is born! I hope you like it. Please let me know if anything doesn't fit, needs removed/added/changed, etc! I'm going to bed, probably won't be on until late tomorrow.

I'd love to be a part of this, it sounds awesome! Could I have Gates of Hell? I feel like it really deserves a sassy demon girl xD  

It sure is nice to be back into this whole roleplaying thing.

well then

one reservation for the library of Alexandria please-

If you want your powers immediately or already have them, your character will have to be 21.

So, they don't have to immediately get their powers on their 21st birthday, but they have to be 21+ to have powers? I get the age limit, but it's when the powers actual manifest that confuses me.

After their 21st birthday, they have a whole year for the powers to manifest. If they don't manifest before they turn 22, it mean you aren't the vessel for the Mystics and Curses.

O.o  I hope I'm not making this confusing.

Also, make sure to check the Lore regularly, I will be adding and removing stuff so any questions you have will be easy to answer~

No, I was just wondering if I would start the RP with my character's powers manifesting or not, and I didn't want to start on her 21st birthday. You answered my question.

I should probably wait until someone actually makes the character but I ship mine with the Mount Fuji curse/blessing.

@Drasinto

Please refrain from posting the actual RP section and come here if you have any questions, thank you.

So many awesome profiles! I'm excited, I'm excited! Can't wait to start, but I will. Patience is important, after all! *nodnod*

@dragonsfire

I'm glad you are liking the lore ^^

@Pinkalyn

I need to look at the profiles, I have been working on lore so much that I haven't been reading them. QnQ I'm terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back