• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Last City

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]*pats you on the back*

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, dear ;w; *hugs*

[QUOTE="Amelia White]"YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS"

[/QUOTE]
Omg yas xD

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]*hugs* I understand.

[/QUOTE]
Ye >u< But he will now post around midnight his time o-o which means one a.m. my time :U

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]AND LO MY CHARACTER IS FINALLY DONE! *collapses on a bed*

[/QUOTE]
Fear of exposed wire - Well that's interesting none the least.

@The Shadow Realm Wait, before this starts, I have a couple questions about the T.A.V. How contagious is it and how does one get infected? Do you have to make physical contact with the host, or is it airborne?

Amelia White] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31131-the-shadow-realm/ said:
@The Shadow Realm[/URL] Wait, before this starts, I have a couple questions about the T.A.V. How contagious is it and how does one get infected? Do you have to make physical contact with the host, or is it airborne?
I thought I clarified this before but maybe I haven't. It spreads by blood to blood contact, nothing more nothing less. This is why I said the coughing stage is the most infectious as the people in this stage cough up blood. (Viral information is located in Notes.) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I thought I clarified this before but maybe I haven't. It spreads by blood to blood contact, nothing more nothing less. This is why I said the coughing stage is the most infectious as the people in this stage cough up blood. (Viral information is located in Notes.) :)

[/QUOTE]
I probably missed that, lol. Thank you

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]No problem, heh.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know if you included the transmission process in the notes, though. I would check if I were you.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Fear of exposed wire - Well that's interesting none the least.

[/QUOTE]
You'll see why in the RP.

I'm sorry for the semi-short post, (If you call two paragraphs small like meh.) but I'm getting tired and that's all I could write without addressing Ana's character.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I'm sorry for the semi-short post, (If you call two paragraphs small like meh.) but I'm getting tired and that's all I could write without addressing Ana's character.

[/QUOTE]
You started it? YAY!

A semi-decent guy with a few screws loose and a partner named Jade... hmmm this sounds familiar :P

Seriously though, I'll continue working on my post (I'm probably going to scrap a big section that I'm not completely happy with and write something else to replace it with) and post it as soon as I can. I actually have an appointement later today that I still have to do a few things for, but I hope to finish it before then, if not then surely after.

ObiSemKenobi said:
A semi-decent guy with a few screws loose and a partner named Jade... hmmm this sounds familiar :P
Seriously though, I'll continue working on my post (I'm probably going to scrap a big section that I'm not completely happy with and write something else to replace it with) and post it as soon as I can. I actually have an appointement later today that I still have to do a few things for, but I hope to finish it before then, if not then surely after.
True gender isn't confirmed yet, but you may call them male/female :P

Oh, and there's more than just a few screws loose in Autumn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back