• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Last City

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Did you tag the others?

[/QUOTE]
Yep, same as I did to you. I know I did it for Obi, Ana, Team, and Kat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also did I do a better job on the backstory of this rp or did A Frozen World have a better one?

I can't decide on which won teh backstory battle.

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]They were both better than anything I could have whipped up.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, thank you for the kindness :P

I couldn't read those last three sentences without this getting stuck in my head:

[media]

[/media]
It's old and even then it was low budget, but once you've gotten used to it it's actually a really good show :P

Looks good though! I'm a bit more busy this summer than I was before, so I probably won't be as active as I was on Frozen World, but if I can whip up a CS in time I'd love to get in. Small question, how long ago was the city founded/did the virus start to affect humans?

ObiSemKenobi said:
I couldn't read those last three sentences without this getting stuck in my head:
[media]

[/media]
It's old and even then it was low budget, but once you've gotten used to it it's actually a really good show :P

Looks good though! I'm a bit more busy this summer than I was before, so I probably won't be as active as I was on Frozen World, but if I can whip up a CS in time I'd love to get in. Small question, how long ago was the city founded/did the virus start to affect humans?
I'd say around 12 years since the virus first took humans as a host, and about 7 years since the city's initial construction.

Also thank you for the kind words.

@ObiSemKenobi

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I just ordered a notes and settings tab so more of the rp's storyline/workings of the virus will be revealed.

please-stand-by-wallpaper-i65a7g8.jpg

Just so I don't get this wrong, what's the difference between race and ethnicity? Is race in this case like heritage and ethnicity not much more than skin-colour? Or are there multiple races in this game?

ObiSemKenobi said:
Just so I don't get this wrong, what's the difference between race and ethnicity? Is race in this case like heritage and ethnicity not much more than skin-colour? Or are there multiple races in this game?
Race is to do with what division of humankind you are. (I.E Asian, Caucasian, etc.) I'm going to replace ethnicity with nationality in just a second.

There, I posted an example of how the virus works in detail. If you wish to check it out it's located in the notes tab.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Someone just noticed that this has some We Happy Few elements in it.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

[/QUOTE]
I'm probably too old (23) or to stuffy, but the only context I can give to "We Happy Few" is in Shakespeare's Henry V: "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers". Are we going to re-enact the battle of Agincourt? :D

ObiSemKenobi said:
I'm probably too old (23) or to stuffy, but the only context I can give to "We Happy Few" is in Shakespeare's Henry V: "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers". Are we going to re-enact the battle of Agincourt? :D
Never heard a shakespeare play before :P

This is what I mean by "We Happy Few"

[media]

[/media]

The Shadow Realm]@HoneyBear-Kat [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35688-vladimir-amikov/ said:
@Vladimir Amikov[/URL]

@Anaxileah

Where you guys at?
Been busy, luv.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Never heard a Shakespeare play before :P
This is what I mean by "We Happy Few"

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Then you're missing out :P

Wow, that is somewhat uncanny. This is what I was talking about :

[media]

[/media]
One of the better Shakespeare movies. Branagh knows what he's doing. It's a better scene in its context though.

ObiSemKenobi said:
Then you're missing out :P
Wow, that is somewhat uncanny. This is what I was talking about :

[media]

[/media]
One of the better Shakespeare movies. Branagh knows what he's doing. It's a better scene in its context though.
Oh yes, that game is going to be a big pot of uncanny.

Band of Brothers sounds awfully familiar :P

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Oh yes, that game is going to be a big pot of uncanny.
Band of Brothers sounds awfully familiar :P

[/QUOTE]
I can assure you Shakespeare did it first :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back