• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Last City

Amelia White] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26416-teammate11/ said:
@TeaMMatE11[/URL] @The Shadow Realm So does Caiphas not exist anymore? Because I'll tweak my last post if so
We've been tagging him like crazy, and its also been a few days. I'd say he ceased to exist.

I apologize. I have been having it rough as of late, and I came back to RPN yesterday. I posted for my top two RPs yesterday, this one and another are next and should be completed today. I'm flying back to Florida from Michigan tomorrow early morning, so idk how active I'll be.

Anaxileah said:
I apologize. I have been having it rough as of late, and I came back to RPN yesterday. I posted for my top two RPs yesterday, this one and another are next and should be completed today. I'm flying back to Florida from Michigan tomorrow early morning, so idk how active I'll be.
ANAAAAAAAA HAIIIIII

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]ANAAAAAAAA HAIIIIII

[/QUOTE]
o-o Hi.

Anaxileah said:
Have a safe trip, Ana! \o/

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I just woke up..
Don't judge me..

[/QUOTE]
I will not judge you.

Rawr. Feel my tiny affection. *huggles*

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]
I will not judge you.
Rawr. Feel my tiny affection. *huggles*

[/QUOTE]
Le huggles woke me up a bit.

Amelia White] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26416-teammate11/ said:
@TeaMMatE11[/URL] I tweaked my last post so hopefully it'll help you write.. Idk, I tried xD
TeaM isn't going to post for a while.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Oh damn my boiz and gurlz, the sites fixing to upgrade!
R.I.P my online social life for the days that come.

[/QUOTE]
It can't take that long can it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back