• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Last Adventure

Hi guys! Sorry for taking forever! Has everyone posted their starter?

@Athenian hasn't posted in awhile. I will wait until Sunday (my first day off since thursday lmao) for her to post before we move on.

Okay guys, so @KurzTheHorror isnt responding. We can move on without him and just let him back in to "meet" the gang wherever they are, Orvwe can wait. What do y'all think?

I agree; I think we should move on. You gave him quite some time to respond before continuing... And he could always jump in rather easily, right?

Sorry school started for me and my parents want me to focus on school and stuff like that so I won't be posting that often. I'll try to get something up tomorrow though

Somehow I literally just noticed that I never finished filling in Mel's relationships so I went ahead and added a few little opinions... Hope you guys don't mind. xD

I despise my ability to do this but I may have to drop out, I can't keep up with some stuff and I wouldn't want to have made this character and barely ever post.

^_^ Love ya' guys.

Annabella said:
I despise my ability to do this but I may have to drop out, I can't keep up with some stuff and I wouldn't want to have made this character and barely ever post.
^_^ Love ya' guys.
Okay, just let us know.

Alright guys. I'm going to be time skipping to the first state/landmark soon, so get your posts up if you haven't already!

@Annabella awh, okay! Hope to see you around :)

Alright guys, we need a new driver.

Also, I apologize for not posting tonight like I said. Stuff came up and it took longer than expected to handle. I will have the time skip up ASAP

I won't be able to rp on Friday I'm getting two of my wisdom teeth taken out and I'll be incapacitated the rest of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back