• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Last Adventure

okay! So we have all of our characters :) PM/talk to each other OOC and enter your relationships in your cs. We will wait until @Ambivert7501 @Annabella @Stoked911 @Fivn @oOBubblesOo

Okay guys, I'm sorry for not being so active. I just moved into college and it's a bit of a struggle lol. Well I'll be offline from 8:30am to 9:30pm (it's currently 7:52am) until saturday or sunday. We're still waiting on @Keira Winston . I don't want to be mean or anything but I ould like to at least start this rp on sunday, but pm me if you have any concerns or anything :)

@littlemischief Oh my... I totally forgot about this. I'm not really feeling for this roleplay anymore, and I think I'm going to drop out. I'm so sorry, I just have a lot on my plate right now.

hey i was wondering if we're going to wait for someone to fill the female position before starting or if we're just going to go ahead?

Okay guys, again, I'm sorry. I'm busier than expected, but this rp WILL happen. We'll wait for our last female character and then begin.

Semblance said:
hey i was wondering if we're going to wait for someone to fill the female position before starting or if we're just going to go ahead?
Whoops, I didn't see this. Well it's up to y'all. Do you guys just want to push on? Or do you want to wait?

littlemischief said:
Okay guys, again, I'm sorry. I'm busier than expected, but this rp WILL happen. We'll wait for our last female character and then begin.

Whoops, I didn't see this. Well it's up to y'all. Do you guys just want to push on? Or do you want to wait?
Let's just go..

littlemischief said:

yeah let's start :)

littlemischief said:

I don't mind :) It's what works best for you.

@Annabella that's cool! Take y'alls time. I barely got out of practice, so again I apologize on my late posting

Shame, for I too have schoolwork :( I won't be on too often for a good sixteen hours or so, but I will still find time to get on.

Much apologies! I had meant to respond last week, but since college is starting next Monday, my mind has been elsewhere recently. I apologize for the delay, and I'll try to respond to as many people as I can. Cheers! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back