The lair...Erm...Lounge

Trust me deary I know how it sounds ;3  

In all honesty, I think Copper would be about to as Mei if she wanted to be Kiraan would stop him and.... 

-ahem-

"volunteer as tribute."

(That was as disgusting as it sounded in my head... >.>>

@Archdemon we need your thoughts on shit.

Check it out. At the moment, there can be no expirementing BECAUSE Salim doesnt trust them. Gain his trust first. Then Alyx can be used. Im not gonna break character for the sake of plot. If the order proves trustworthy and that they arent some monsters just wanting to dissect everything, believe me, Salim will reluctantly agree. But as of RIGHT NOW. Its not gonna happen. 

So, I'm gonna go ahead and go to bed.

@Petroshka, should I wait for your post tomorrow or should I just do mine. If ya want, you could try and get horseh's attention. I'm sure he'd be down to rumble XD

go ahead and do yours 

(sorry for slow response)

mei would 100% volunteer to be tested on if it 1 would help the order and 2 take away her powers.

lmao its true most of the angst is my fault..... o-o

if ya wanted to have our chars interact, i could absolutely tone-down the self-hatred. thats usually what pops up when shes just thinking and i get the feeling ur char doesnt allow for much thinking

Plz, plz do, just when you're around my character~ Also- Yeah. 'Eluscia' and 'thinking' don't really belong in the same sentence. XD (The only problem with them interacting would be if Eluscia gets set off back into little kid mode….. She would end up calling Meitnerium's mummy and that- would not end well for poor little Ru.)

Check it out. At the moment, there can be no expirementing BECAUSE Salim doesnt trust them. Gain his trust first. Then Alyx can be used. Im not gonna break character for the sake of plot. If the order proves trustworthy and that they arent some monsters just wanting to dissect everything, believe me, Salim will reluctantly agree. But as of RIGHT NOW. Its not gonna happen. 

I hoently can't tell if you're being angry writing this or just explaining. 0-0 You confuse me good sir, you most defiantly do.

Ummm..... Copper knows his limits, besides he's not that sadistic, if at all. He'll only experiment if the subject is willing and if they know the full consequences which might arise from experimentation. Also no he would never grope or do stuff to people, he lost his arms no need to lose something else, besides he's too much of a good person to do that anyways.

But I can see him be like "This is science and it is Fascinating!"

Oh you know I'm joking >.>

But he still would jump at the chance to further his research.

@Prizzy Kriyze @StoneWolf18  A-Ah prizzy? I'm sorry to say this after that really long post you made and all but- it's literally just become morning in the RP, like- the sun JUST rose, it would- not be setting this soon, certainly not be 5PM at that. XD

I will try to fix my portion of the collab post tonight. I'm out of town so might be awhile. The gist is that we're on scene now and will be posting separately from now on.

Plz, plz do, just when you're around my character~ Also- Yeah. 'Eluscia' and 'thinking' don't really belong in the same sentence. XD (The only problem with them interacting would be if Eluscia gets set off back into little kid mode….. She would end up calling Meitnerium's mummy and that- would not end well for poor little Ru.)

i wouldnt wanna make you uncomfortable or trigger your ocd ever, babe

lol listen man the Drama is Fresh and Exciting. lol but nah im sure they'd have Fun together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back