The lair...Erm...Lounge

@Sir Pouncelot Waitin' for the sass to arrive still~….. Eluscia getting' bored of her reflective-shiny thing.

@StoneWolf18 1. I'm totally signed up for that Order only version as soon as it happens. :D  2. Somehow I just keep thinking of Kiraan as a walkie-talkie system for the order.

My bad. I wrote that part before a time was established way back when and forgot to correct later.

*types two paragraphs*

*page resets for no reason* 

"WHALE DEN"

I can't wait to actually get involved and see how the hybrids and mages are going to act towards us this is hella cool

I'm definitely ready to as well. I'm just kind of stuck right now since I'm covering double shifts for someone who quit on Friday. I've got one more tomorrow and after that I'll be solid as far as posting.

@StoneWolf18 XD Kirann just getting jealous of the fact Ru and Mei have what appears to be a better relationship after a few minuets than they've gotten in months…..

Sorry for the inconsistency in posting, got work to do for my University, gonna be free after the deadline, which is the second of February.

Until then, revel in the feeling of impending doom,

@Zareh @Cheryl

I'm super sorry I haven't responded yet guys, I've been really exhausted lately. And sorry to make you wait even more, but I won't be able to post until tomorrow. If you'd like, you can move on without me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back