The lair...Erm...Lounge

On the outside: Hybrids battling to the death in an endless fight for survival

In the enclave; Mages having some family issues and DRAMA

Exactly dude. It's like too much drama! :D  and Copper is just thrown in the middle of it cause everyone's got Angst!

Define worse. 

Oh... mmm...

It wouldn't harm anyone physically....(at least not dirtectly has I haven't gotten that far yet)

Be rather mind fucking

Would give a reason for them not to tear her open on a steel table but still supply one at the same time.

I'm trying to be vague but I think you know where I'm going with this....

Oh... mmm...

It wouldn't harm anyone physically....(at least not dirtectly has I haven't gotten that far yet)

Be rather mind fucking

Would give a reason for them not to tear her open on a steel table but still supply one at the same time.

I'm trying to be vague but I think you know where I'm going with this....

Let's not lmao. I think its gonna be hard enough dealing with a daughter in a mage order that wants to kill her or dissect her. 

Let's not lmao. I think its gonna be hard enough dealing with a daughter in a mage order that wants to kill her or dissect her. 

Oh alright....

Mmm...

I could have Copper fuck up an experiment later than to procedure the conflict I what...

Because there clearly isn't enough within this roleplay.

Thats strange. What expirement would he be running on them?

Well... he located the strand of DNA that allows them to use their abilities. That being said, should he try to modify said strand... it might have some unforeen consequences...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back