• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Lab || Casual Sandbox-y Fun || Always Open!

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
The Lab
They worked quick. In a flash you we taken off of the street and tossed into the back of a dark van already in motion before you were firmly held in place. The masked professionals didn’t even flinch as you struggled beneath their grasp, a needle pricking your skin as you drifted off.

What is...this?I’m stressed beyond all belief right now so of course my remedy is to start another roleplay. Something fun, more laid back than I normally do. So, if you haven’t been able to guess, this is one of those stupid little experimentation/lab rat roleplays which most people have either come to love or hate depending on the position of the sun and moon. I want to chill with a casual sandbox so let’s see how this goes.

The Lab will be set modern day with the characters taken to a remote island where this private government facility is located. The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Character limits will be in place, clearly, to keep people from being too broken. Aside from that I like seeing creativity, but don’t be afraid just to give me your human-wolf hybrid. Only strict limits will be that they have to be 18+ in both mental and physical age, avoid stereotypes, experiments need to be able to have some scientific BS behind them (meaning ‘magic’ can’t be the explanation for their newfound abilities) and all images if you require them are going to be photos or illustrations. They can be either already on the island for several years or have been just brought there. Doesn’t matter to me. They aren’t being couped up in cells, however. I’m thinking nice little settlements/factions forming around the island which I’ll hopefully flesh out.

Plot will be loose and mostly character driven, but I’m not against throwing something together if there is a want/need for it. I want at least a paragraph per response as well, more is also a plus and earns you brownie points from me.

Lastly, I’ll most likely set up a discord server for OOC as I prefer it over a thread. It’s more direct and reliable that way. Link will come once interest does, if this generates any.

Sorry for this rambling, unprofessional mess I need sleep but I wanted to get this up before I passed out. Lemme know if any questions are had and I’ll answer them as soon as possible.LINK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back