• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern THE L O V E CLUB

I BROUGHT THE TEQU--

I mean.

*coughs*

I have arrived.

Rida said:
I BROUGHT THE TEQU--
I mean.

*coughs*

I have arrived.
tumblr_ms1vef43Sg1sfj7o1o1_500.gif

AbstractAnnabella said:
all hail the mighty @Rida who has graced me with her presence.
love u, boo.
an intro befitting a queen - I can roll with that.

love you more binch

i think binch is catching on

Rida said:
an intro befitting a queen - I can roll with that.
love you more binch

i think binch is catching on
the disease has spread

soon i shall inherit the earth

WHY THE TUCK DID I NOT GET THIS TAG?? I NEED TO CHECK THE INTEREST CHECKS MORE OTHER THAN TRUSTING MY ALERTS SMH. Anyways, sound amazing love <3

#whenthetagdoesn'twork

I can't join this roleplay, it would be the stupidest thing for me to do rn considering I've signed up to like 1000000

sing me up for this

I actually just buckled down a finished my coding and found my faceclaim. #Score

Last edited by a moderator:
Ecstasyia said:
I actually just buckled down a finished my coding and found my faceclaim. #Score
i did this last night after i was invited oml

can't wait to see yours now

Ecstasyia said:
Can we all rate this 'great idea' enough for it to show on the outside of the thread? Annabella deserves it <3
great idea. (see what i did there?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay for not getting notifications!

honestly taking a risk here by putting myself in another rp but i can't say no to a great idea like this

oml I already am in love with my character for this RP and I haven't even figured out her information. maybe I'm just gay for her fc I dunno lmao

Ecstasyia said:
oml I already am in love with my character for this RP and I haven't even figured out her information. maybe I'm just gay for her fc I dunno lmao
tmw you and your character have a connection

Adira said:
tmw you and your character have a connection
does your tmw mean 'this means war' or 'tommorow' or 'tell me why'.

sorry I'm an old grandma that doesn't know shit about Internet slang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back