• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Knights

Broadway

♪ Take Me Baby, Or Leave Me ♩

Camelot-Unchained.png

Camelot

The Knights of the Round Table were known throughout the land as the bravest, strongest, and most chivalrous of men during their leader’s reign. They were celebrated along with their leader, Arthur, and the stories of their heroic quests, and charitable acts were passed from generation to generation. Despite all of the good they’d done, memory became history, history became legend, then legend became nothing more than fantasy.

Except for the families of those Knights. Though Arthur lay in Avalon, magic still ran through the hills of Camelot and thus the knight’s work was far from done. The people must still be protected from evils of the world, whether they knew they were being saved, or not.

Generation after generation, the noble families took their turn as knights, slaying magic beasts, Keeping the Saxons and their blood hungry men from taking power, and stopping stray witches, wizards, and knights from destroying the land they so desperately fought to protect.

Now, it is the year 2015, and the knights still thrive. Camelot is home to many families and businesses in the town below the castle. But something is brewing, something stronger than any knight has ever faced before. Will you stand for Camelot and help fight away the evils of the world?

-----

Do you think this is a good idea? Or should I make it more of a school type rp? Would you join?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested. May want to play a descendant of Merlin, if possible. (May have the ironic name of Merlyn.)

Ahhh...Probably not going to specific lineage. They'll be different classes of knights (Including magic users), but I don't want to do the whole "I'm a descendant of merlin" thing.

I was under the impression that it'd be descendants. Thank you for clearing that up.

Im still interested. Could I still have the ironic name of Merlyn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back