• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Knights of the Round Table Roleplay

Kirby3178

The New Guy
The Knights of Camelot have protected Camelot and all its inhabitance for centuries. But now, a Warlock has threatened Camelot and it is up to the bravest and strongest warriors to protect Camelot. Will you fight and protect your Kingdom?

Hey this looks interesting. Have a few questions and wanted to visit here before posting a CS at the link

1. This still open?
2. Can one play as a knight of the round table?
3. Is this going to be story driven or like "historically accurate"? (because although I know the basics of the round table I don't know everything about the knights)

You know I thought this was a knight of the round table thing but it's more of a like random fantasy thing with that name tagged on. I'm totally fine with that, just sayin it's mislabeled :^)

Let's see... *Goes through the list of the coolest knights*

Sir Lancelot... Sir Percival... Sir Bedivere is cool too... And Galahad... not Mordred though...

*Reads that it's not following real Arthurian myth and is severely disappointed*
Eh, I don't know what I'll make... Since it's just a fantasy roleplay with the Arthurian myth label on it, I'm not sure I'll join. If I get a character idea I'll drop it by.

Yeah i'm a fan of the knights of the round table, I personally like Gawain (even though Galahad is always a favorite).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back