The Kingdom of Istariel

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
The Kingdom of Istariel
450661889.jpg

The Kingdom of Istariel
Istariel is a beautiful lush oasis island. It's cities are built on top of various ocean and rivers throughout the disjointed island. It is a rich and prosperous island that has gown to huge proportions. It holds hundreds of thousands of people and has grown prosperous over the years. It's is extremely self sustainable not needing much from the outside world.
Basics

babahoud_by_djahal.jpg

Nation’s full name: The Blooming Kingdom of Istariel

Nation’s acronym or shortening: Istariel

Governmental Structure: Monarchy

Population: 15 million

Exports: Textiles, rare gems, prized animals, precious metals.

Leadership

Leadership

Istariel is a monarchy, a sultan is chosen form the hundreds of the sultan's children. The current sultan is Ishana the 32nd child of the previous sultan. Although she is young and inexperienced, she is the most beloved princess of the sultan and rose to power through love.

• 2012-08-10-521142.jpeg

Name: Her Royal Highness Sultana Ishana Dila Flora Jalaja

Appearance:

2012-08-13-521922.jpeg

537350701.jpg

Nation of Origin: Istariel

Skills: Singing, Dancing, Swordsmanship, Grace and Beauty.

Weaknesses: Delicate, Hot tempered, Rash, Fleeting and Benevolent.

Personality: Ishana is sensitive, creative, and idealistic, her nature could be expressed in a variety of literary or artistic fields, although she prefers dance. She desires harmony and refinement in her environment and is not afraid to fight for it. Although mentally quick and intuitive in recognizing the thoughts and feelings of others, she experiences a lack of fluency in verbal expression in responding to men. Kind but shy, you appear calm but suffer inwardly from nervous tension that saps her strength.

Backstory:
    tAG_133294.jpg

Themesong: [media]
    [/media]
    Other:
    1525075.jpg

Rather simple here. You may be as detailed or as brief as you like in this section depending on how you RP this out. If you rely a lot on RPing out court politics within your court then Id expect to see some detail here. If you intend to do solely narrative kingdom style then I can understand little detail here. Anways depending on your choice I’ll need leaders name and info as well as your council or such.

Military

Specializations: (Two of these. These are specific, SPECIFIC, things that your military specializes in to enhance it’s combat proficiency. Yes people can have similar specializations, but I’d love it if we had a variety.)

Percentage relevant to population.: Total military population:

Reserve population:

Navy population: (If applicable, land locked nations would lack this)

(Regarding population. Your reserve, active duty, and navy should all add up to equal your total military population. Your military population should match your percentage. Simple stuff really.)
Culture
Mostly optional. You may go into detail with religion and such as well as your architecture or not if you don’t want to.
History and Relations

city_view_by_roboto_kun-d31yf52.jpg

Oh sweet holy balls here comes the good part. So, I DO NOT want you to fill out this entire CS right off the bat actually. No I want you to fill out everything BESIDES this part. Upon acceptance of the rest of the CS you should report to the OOC and begin talking with everyone else accepted about histories. The world is not brand new and neither are your kingdoms. I want to see some ties, some allies, enemies, past wars, etc. Of course this will all be a collaboration between you and the other players.
1324427.jpg
Race

1883774.jpg

The people of Istariel are usually dark sinned men and women with golden eyes. Those who have blue eyes are considered blessed by the sky god. While those with red eyes or white hair are considered demons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back