• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Keys to Dtrir

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Veronica couldn’t help but notice someone splutter at her mistake in the tavern. She watched him return to the table wondering about who he was, he seemed like the best person to talk to first though, to at least have one person as a friend in the large group was something of interest for her right now. Though before she could speak Mr. Flan started talking. Her ears perked up when she heard Dtrir, she herself believed that place to only exist in stories. Or at least that’s what her father told her. She’d heard that it was impossible to find, though it was indeed a beautiful place. She thought about how much the first sketch of somewhere only found in myth and legend would go for. Though she didn’t quite believe him about Dtrir just yet, he had set up this whole elaborate thing and told everyone to be here three weeks in advance. She could also hear the large number of Kalisks even here, there was no way a man would organise twenty odd Kalisks just to turn around and say “It was all a joke guys, by me, the legendary Rice Flan! Go back to your boring lives.” It couldn’t have been a joke. So she decided to take his word for it, it’s not like she had a choice anyway. She couldn’t leave now. Something that worried her was the aura Reis gave off when he passively threatened to murder all of them. Normally she would feel challenged if someone were to assure their superiority over her so confidently and try to correct them. But for some reason she felt like trying to prove him wrong in this moment wouldn’t result in her favour. Especially not while he had his small friend around.

The group departed once he had finished speaking, not before the smaller elf had listed the dangers, presumably trying to scare off the more cowardly of the group. Unidentified creatures? Great, maybe I can get a sketch of them too, after they’re neutralised of course she thought, once again getting lost in her own head about what they could possibly be. She snapped out of it to realise the person she wanted to talk to had already left the table, she got up and clumsily stumbled after him.

She jeered her head around looking for him, she noticed that he had chosen the Kalisk furthest away from the group. She located the closest one to him. Luckily the one she had chosen was rather small compared to the rest of the group, though it was still imposing with its huge horns. She rested her hand over the rather docile beast's snout, trying to gain its trust. “Hiya.” She said to it softly, she felt weird about talking to an animal in public, but she’s just pretended she was alone with her cats. “Do you mind if we could go for a stroll together?” She asked now stroking its muzzle. It didn’t take long for it to warm up to her and encourage her onto its back, she complied and mounted the beast. Veronica didn’t have any experience with anything like him, though she wasn’t the worst person in the world with animals. She’d seen a few people ride them and had some idea of what to do. Hopefully enough of an idea. She turned him slowly towards the man, who was talking to some sort of animal in his bag. The hell is that? I wanna see it Veronica thought watching it sink into his bag. She approached the man on her Kalisk, it wasn’t exactly walking straight and Veronica didn’t know whether it was her fault or the Kalisk’s fault. She tried to stop it but the Kalisk only responded when they were perhaps a bit too close to him.

“Hi there! I’m Veronica,” she looked at him more closely, notching his eyes. “Wow, cool eyes, are they natural? I’m Veronica and, okay I already said that.” An embarrassed look sprawled across her face. “I’m sorry, Give me a minute and pretend that never happened.” She turned her Kalisk rather clumsily again and walked away, only to circle back to him. Her Kalisk stopped even closer to him, awkwardly close this time, she put her head in her hands and sighed before lifting her head and smiling.

“Okay, Hi- I’m Veronica. Nice to meet you, what’s your name?”

Mentioned: Berries Berries
Interacting with: LannaCrowe LannaCrowe

Last edited:
Slagz
Slagz didn't really like how the elf threatened his life, but he didn't care what the elf said or did, he knew he could get away from anything if he wanted. At least, he thought he knew. So despite the threat of death he stayed and listened to Reis explain their objective. The Goblin took another drink straight from his bottle of whiskey. "Glory and riches? Sounds like my kinda party!" he said with a wild grin. He'd then turned in his seat to hop off, walking towards the stables while continuing to drink away.

The first thing Slagz did when he entered the stables was finally cork his whiskey bottle followed by walking up to one of the Kalisks. He's never actually ridden one of them for the same reason he avoids riding horses, they're big and annoying to control. He looked up at the creature multiple times his size and it growled down at the Goblin. "'Dis ain't gonna work out 'fer me." he thought then turned his head too look at the rest of the group. Most of them were already on their Kalisks and walking them around. Slagz turned away from the Kalisk and began walking and taking glances at everyone. His eyes first locked onto Richter and he examined him for a moment. "Ehh, too creepy." he decided and moved onto the next person... Or 'persons'. He saw two girls riding together, he believed he heard there names being 'Lilia' and 'Layla'. "No room... But I doubt I'd wanna anyway..." he decided as one of them looked afraid while the other... Simple. He kept walking passed everyone he thought wouldn't work out and then he noticed the tall woman with the weird fins on her head. "Hm... Yeah, that'll work." he thought and walked over to her. He made sure to keep his footsteps light and not make a sound until the last moment- He suddenly leaped up and landed on the back of her Kalisk, not even on the saddle while facing its tail. "Mind if I hitch a ride?" He asked, though even if she said 'No' he didn't look like he was moving anyway. Slagz then un-corked his bottle of whiskey and took another drink from it, making himself comfortable.

Mentioned: Bill Nein Bill Nein Zamasu Zamasu
Interacting With: LannaCrowe LannaCrowe

1520176814382.png
EL AGUAR RIVIERA

Tavern -> Outside

'Interacting' (deeefinitely not flirting) with Clair (and somewhat with Aryea) ( Uasal Uasal , LannaCrowe LannaCrowe )​

Aguar chuckled into his mug, before replying to the beautiful, yet...direct, woman. Sailors that he worked with always mentioned of 'love at first sight' - he was pretty sure this wasn't it, though. It more more like 'lust at first glance'. Still, it was a pretty good second, looking at the woman...she had a more mainland beauty to her, he could tell. Not like the girls he knew from his home island in the middle of the great sea, for sure. She didn't have their deeper shade of skin, nor their shorter frame...actually, now that he thought about that, he didn't have that either...perhaps he took his height and paler skin from his mother. "Ah, but would you want me quiet, mi amor?" There is it again - his accent. Smooth and sultry, clearly showing off his islander childhood.

He was about to continue - even to go as far as to move next to the pretty woman to get better 'acquainted', but he was stopped by an odd feeling washing over him. He felt eyes on him, and that was when he saw the female mermaid he saw on the way in. She was looking at him - although, considering the energy both he and his sword emitted, it was not odd to see. He smiled at her suavely, as if he was about to ask her on a date or something, but then his attention was shattered by the booming voice of the fabulous elf.

He sat and listened to the male elf, as he spoke his story and made his subtle threats, and sat in consideration. Downing the last of his rum - a drink he had learned to love living on and by the sea, the sweet smelling and tasting liquor made its way into both his heart and liver - he put the mug down quietly and sat for a moment or two. He was considering the elf's offer. Did he need the money? Considering the average pay for him was quite hefty, for barely any work, he didn't think so. However, did he need the adventure? The thrill? The fame? Perhaps... the name he would make for himself from helping to discover and unlock the fabled city of Dtrir...well, that was certainly a more impressive name than 'the one who made ships go quicker and occasionally did mercenary work'. With a final, definite nod to himself he stood up and with a quick turn, sending his cape sprawling behind him as if a torrent of water had caught it, he headed for the door, bidding his gratitude to the bartender who had quenched his thirst.

~~~~

Outside, he met a strange sight. What he could only describe as mutated jaguars awaited the party in the dozen, roaring and growling to each other. He had never really seen such beasts before, being from the sea, and it was a majestic thing to behold. Then, he recalled some of what Reis had mentioned to them all - Kalisks. So, that was what these things were? With a shrug, he walked over to one.

However, just as he was about to figure out how to mount such a creature, he saw a familiar face approach him. She offered him her hand, it seemed, which Aguar took in a delicate manner. He did not shake it, as he imagine the woman would've imagined, but in a far more...regal way. He raised her hand to his face, kissing it gently as if Clair was some sort of Lady or Queen who had blessed him with her presence, before letting the hand go back to its owner. He shook hands with most people he met, but...well, when a woman of her beauty took the time in him, he couldn't help but to treat them like royalty. Perhaps that was a bad thing, perhaps it was good. Either way, it was how Aguar was - clearly incredibly respectful towards women. Hey, at least he wasn't being outright rude or belittling to her, like most sailors he knows who would've just as easily treated Clair like some tavern wench.

"Well, Clair, my name is El Aguar Riviera...you may call me Aguar, though, if you wish." With a charming and confident smile, lingering slightly to ensure that Clair saw it, he turned his head towards the Kalisks. "I must say, I am a man of the sea, not the land. This beast is not something known to me. How about you, mi belleza de ojos de turmalina?" It was clear he understood his second language well, as he spoke it quickly and with such a flair it was easy to see why women enjoyed his accent and dialect. She had a point; they were to spend more time together, being on the same adventuring party. That was certainly something he wasn't upset about.

Eve stared at the robotic arm held out to her. She was surprised to see someone else with a partially mechanical body. Her analysis of the arm showed that it was of lesser technological quality than her own body. Schwi and Shu, her spiritual drones, made adorable threatening bleep and boop sounds in reaction to the hand, thinking that perhaps it was some kind of threat. But Eve reassuringly glanced at the both of them. She had already concluded that the arm was safe to touch and would not bring her harm.

"...Eve." Her soft voice replied to Atlas' greeting as she shook his hand. Before anything else could occur, Reis Reis ;3 addressed the team of adventurers.

She considered the elf's words. Eve wasn't quite sure if she could trust the colorful figure when he promised fortunes after this adventure. Especially not after he threatened the entire group as if they weren't about to team up and risk their lives for each other. However, she could not ignore his ability to gather information. If he was so skilled at gathering all of these adventurers, perhaps he also knew how she could find her master once and for all.

Her attention focused on the elf's words when he mentioned their quest. Analysis: The keys my master were looking for...they must have been the same keys Reis mentioned just now! Eve thought back to when her master was searching for the keys, always mentioning the name Dtrir. She would never forget the look of disappointment he had when they failed to find them again and again.

Eve's suspicions were confirmed when the 'fabulous' elf spoke of Agon's Floating Valley. Yes...that was one of the few locations that master obsessed over. He seemed close to uncovering its secrets, but it was always too dangerous for either of them to fully discover the key hidden there. With this information, Eve was much more comfortable with joining the group.

Eve saw Atlas tense up from the corner of her eyes. It must have been at the mention of how dangerous the Floating Valley would be. She wasn't worried for herself, as her drones could help her navigate the floating places as well as help dispatch dangerous monsters. She didn't like Ryas' flippant attitude but was willing to follow his lead to a group of Kalisks.

Eve studied the beasts one by one. They were large, feral mounts that Eve had little familiarity with. What she did know about them was that they were rare and not at all cheap, further enhancing her faith in Reis. After a bit of searching, she found a medium-sized mount with a calm yet elegant aura. Her silver fur glistened in the sunlight as she calmly observed the adventurers as if picking a rider for herself. Eve approached it, seeing her golden eyes reflect in its own. "You...you remind me of my master."

The two of them stared for a minute longer. Then, Eve hopped onto its back (with considerable help from her drones) as if they knew each other for years. She already went through a list of names as she calmly lead the Kalisk around, adjusting to the feel of riding a mount. This was the first time she's ever ridden anything. But even when the Kalisk was awkwardly large for Eve's little body, she learned quickly and was soon riding as if she were an expert.

Eve's mount stopped next to Atlas. Seeing how everyone else was making conversation, she concluded that it was wise to make teammates for herself. After all, everyone would be working together from now on. So she looked up at Atlas and spoke.

"Question: What happened to your arm?"

Mentions: Berries Berries
Interactions: LannaCrowe LannaCrowe

Last edited:
Fen
Fen 2.jpg
Young, but talented nymph water mage, that has problem with sticking to his life decisions for more than few days.

As Reis started talking, Fen couldn’t help but raise his brows. The elf was apparently threatening the entire group, which judging from the vibes some of the sited here were giving away, could probably take down small army on their own. It seemed rather unreasonably, but on the other hand, Reis didn’t feel like a person who throws away threats without ability to back them up. The talk only got weirder from this point on, though. The team at the table was quickly introduced to the story of Dtrir, an ancient kingdom, that… didn’t interest Fen in the slightest. And there were twelve keys to gather too, what could take an unreasonable amount of time.

Fen’s first spark of interest came with the mention of the Floating Valley. For a mountain nymph, a perspective of seeing what effectively were flying mountains sounded fairly interesting, though not interesting enought to convince the boy to join the party. But then Ryas started talking:

“I'll be your guide for the majority of this mission."

‘Oh well, that’s settled then.’ Fen looked at the younger of elves as discretely as one can when sitting just next to him. ‘I’ll go wherever you take me, pretty boy.’

As Fen made his way out of the tavern together with others, he quickly got very confused by the Kalisks. He looked stupidly long at the weird animals, which apparently were meant to be ridden, what nymph had never done before. Fen started wondering if taking one was a mandatory part of the mission, when somebody interrupted his thoughts.

"Hello there. I'm Aryea Kai from Elysia, I couldn't help but notice that you're a follower of Umes' magic as well."

“ ’Twould be correct,” Fen turned to the scantily clad woman with a smile on his face. He quickly grabbed her hand and gently brushed his lips against back of her palm. “My name is Fen and it seems we are not alone. I’ve seen at least one more Elementalist here.” As the young nymph was talking, he glanced over the sea-themed accessories of the woman, and little fins on the side of her temples. “Pardon me for asking, but are you a mermaid?”

As they talked with each other, members of the ragtag team started to pick their animals and Fen slowly become more restless as he was witnessing them leaving.

“Any idea what to with a… Kalisk you don’t need?” Fen asked Aryea.

LannaCrowe LannaCrowe

Last edited:
Children. There were children on this mission. Maximylon gauged Katheryn’s reaction to his insights, and for the first time in a long time, he could see paleness take to her features, washed by the tavern’s light. Part of him wanted to comfort her, but the more readied piece of him caught the look she gave Reis as he exited the Chubby Wolves Tavern. Something was wrong.

“He’s provided us with travel. He told us the journey would be hard,” Maximylon began cautiously to his cousin, picking his words carefully. “We’re doing this for family.”

“We wouldn’t have to if men like him didn’t exist,” she spat back sourly. Her hand went to the hilt of her sword for comfort this time, not with hostility. Maximylon grimaced and pulled her further from the exiting party members. His hand lingered on her arm, holding her back as they continued their hushed conversation.

“Should that not be a reason we join them? Are you suggesting we leave them to their own? That is far from whom you are, Theryn.”

“I am no one’s savior. I should hardly pretend I am. We are not going along with him,” her voice took on a low growl and Maximylon’s grip tightened. “Nor will we believe his false prophecies.”

“You would do it for Bram, why not them?” Even before he could finish the sentence, he knew he had gone too far. She pulled away from him violently and drew the sword from its sheath before he could quell her. She shoved past him and through the tavern door, storming off without him once again. However, this time, there was anger in her posture that said battle, and Maximylon had some small idea of who it was she intended to bring that anger down upon.

Red clouded Katheryn's vision as she ignored every person in passing and open steed to be ridden. Reis in her sight, her shoulders tensed and she deftly shifted her sword in her palm, angling it for a proper strike. That is, if she made it any further than ten paces toward him before Maximylon knocked the wind from her.

She nearly screamed as he scooped her up easily, her legs kicking as she clawed for a way to rip him apart. “Daxius! YOU PIG! YOU DOG OF A MAN-“ she yelled, but he was already carrying her away from her target. Red-faced and livid, she felt the exhaustion of the travel take hold of her limbs, and she shook terribly every time she strained to be released from his grip. There was no use in fighting him. No use in screaming. No use in crying. She was tired.

He tossed her onto the ground as far away from Reis Flan as she expected him to, her sword falling from her grip. The pain from the unrestrained fall hurt terribly and she dramatically threw her wavy hair back from her face, giving him the most pathetically sour look she could manage to which, he smiled.

“I think you know you would have lost,” he noted cheerily.

“A punch directly across his jaw is worth my life.”

“That’s hardly true…” Her cousin trailed off, smile faltering, and he looked past her to the space just beyond her head. For a moment, she thought something she mentioned reminded him of Bernadette, but a rough sniff beside her ear carrying the scent of dank, rotten breath startled her from her discernment.

Katheryn bit her tongue and drew away from the source, only to find a kalisk to her immediate right. It didn’t seem deterred by her surprise and instead chuffed once more, pushing its face into her mound of hair and sniffing.

“What…” Was all she could manage before a cry from Maximylon drew her attention from the beast. She looked up to see her cousin being harassed by another kalisk as it nuzzled under his arm and into his sides. After a moment of its curious antics, he laughed heartily and gave it what he thought it wanted: a couple of pets. But as soon as he turned around, the beast located what it was looking for, and pulled a piece of dried musk ox from the confines of his layered clothing.

Maximylon gasped loudly, “My musk ox!” He attempted to snatch it back, but the creature playfully sprang away, tossing the dried piece of leathery meat into the air before snatching it up in its jaws. “It… Ate my musk ox…” he stated melancholically, and Katheryn couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Musk ox is disgusting. You two deserve each other,” she pat the one that sniffed her, knowing full well what it sought. “Go sniff Dax,” she told it, “He’s the only one that eats it willingly.” She stood up and brushed herself off, but when the creature didn’t leave, she smoothed back the rough hair on its head and her eyes glittered. “Dax…?”

She turned to find her cousin with several pieces of dried musk ox in his hands, one in his mouth, and two in his kalisk’s maw. He hummed questioningly in response.

“I named mine Sir Leopard Calypso Grantanius Apricot.”

When he could properly speak, he responded, “Mine’s Cabbage.”

Mentioned: Berries Berries
Current Interactions: Free to interact.

Last edited:
Tobias Was Walking for 3 hours before His gravity shifted. Earlier Tobias Had read the letter that he had been sent and his right eye flickered a bright undying blue and his hair almost sparked with magic has his curiosity peaked causing unnatural things for him to happen aka Floating because of gravity changing. Anyway, when getting there a kid screamed "how!?" and a mother pulled him away muttering something most likely horrible. As soon as I was actually aware that I was floating I tried immediately started to try to stop as everyone in my area hated magic.

Eventually, I was 30 minutes away and I was ready to have a break so I went into a store and bought a magic twenty potions of stamina. Afterwards, he drank one and broke into a sprint catching the eye so many people with the sheer amount of speed pushed by the element of air. On Arrival, He Apologised to Everyone "sorry I'm late I got caught up" and passed them a Potion of stamina.

Current Interactions: Everyone

Last edited:
Metaralis and Delastarh were among the last to arrive at the tavern, a little bit after 11 am. They were late, but both of them were even surprised to have made it at all. Du'Rym wasn't exactly the closest nation from Argon. It took them almost two weeks on a boat to reach Namzu, and it took a few days before that to convince Metaralis to go and to prepare their stuff.

The shorter man had been highly suspicious of this letter that found them even though they didn't have any official address. Why would somebody from another nation request their help in a treasure hunt? How did this person even knew of them? They were mercenaries, and officially Metaralis was supposed to be dead. So of course, it rang many doubts in his mind. But despite his objections, Delastarh had been bitten by curiosity. The blond man was an adventurer, he wanted to discover new things, explore new lands. He wouldn't have refused this invitation, with or without Metaralis, and the latter preferred to be with him than worry about him back home.

As they entered the tavern, they immediately noticed the table full of colorful characters. One of them, a jester looking guy, seemed to be ready to speak. They exchanged a brief look before he started speaking, the two humans staying near the door.

As Reis spoke about them not being able to leave the quest alive if they decided to quit, Metaralis rolled his eyes and muttered "Oh yes. Very trustworthy."

Delastarh shrugged. "Hey, wouldn't be the first time that one of our customers tried to do that."

Despite that, neither of them moved. They were here now, it wasn't to give up. They were both too stubborn for this.

The taller man leaned slightly toward his partner. "Do you know about this Dtrir legend?"

"I think my father told me, a long time ago. But it was only a bedtime story. I don't remember it much," Meta said with a frown.

The idea of a Floating Valley was pretty interesting but not that impressive to them. After all, cities like Starhlys and Divitea were floating cities, even reaching above the clouds in the case of the latter. But the mission didn't sound like an easy feat, so they would have to be careful.

"If I knew we were going to go up, I would have brought Imakih," Metaralis said, thinking about his childhood friend.

"She wouldn't have been allowed on the boat and following us in flight for two weeks would have been impossible. She's better with Chul," Dela told him.

The two jesters suddenly moved to leave the tavern. Meta and Dela followed after the group, not really interacting with anybody. They were outsiders to this group, mercenaries from another nation where magic wasn't so much used anymore unlike here. The beasts that they were supposed to ride looked a lot more like a feline than a horse. Good thing they were both used to ride on the back of a creature.

Letting a moment pass, Metaralis turned to the two jesters and asked, "How have you heard about us? Why reaching as far as Du'Rym for this mission? I am sure there is plenty of mercenaries that would take the job in a heartbeat for a good pay."

"Talking about pay... We are being paid, right?"

"I really hope you know what you are doing, also. Sounds like a suicide mission."

The both of them needed answers before officially leaving. They didn't have the time to ask any before, after all.

______

Interaction(s): Berries Berries

The Invincible Lazy General: Clair O'Reilly

Clair was taken by surprise when Aguar kissed her hand, something very few men had ever even attempted to do and the very first who actually succeded unharmed. Clair was starting to like this guy, he was fun, unpredictable and had an awesome accent. She soon came to learn his name and that he was a man of the sea. Practically useless for what she had just planned. But in saying that it didn't really matter, he could learn to ride and in doing so save her effort in the long run.

With a soft smile and in one fluid motion Clair mounted the kalisk Aguar had been admiring. The beast purred and in a few seconds came to lower itself to the ground. Clair took a hold of the reigns and gave the beast a soft rub behind the ears before extending the very same hand she did so with to Aguar saying "I have some experience from a while ago but by no means am I very impressive. Now hop on and you can ride with me. I'll teach you as we go along and after a while, we can rotate who holds the reigns. A fair exchange don't you think? I mean considering these beasts have a habit of eating inexperienced riders, I think it's best.".

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

merm.jpgAryea Kai

“ ’Twould be correct,” The nymph responded and took her hand.

Aryea fully expected a handshake, but before she could formulate a response to his reply, he brushed his lips against her palm. Aryes blinked, momentarily stunned, " O-oh," she stuttered, trying to contain a faint blush that rose to her cheeks. She knew it was just a friendly greeting, but she wasn't quite used to such customs yet.

“My name is Fen and it seems we are not alone. I’ve seen at least one more Elementalist here.” the nymph continued, and she nodded. He must've been talking about the man with the sword she noticed in the tavern. She recalled his suave smile and smiled wryly, he certainly looked like a ladies' man, that's for sure.

She nodded again when the nymph- Fen- she corrected herself, inquired about her race. " Yes I am, I wonder what gave that away?" she joked, adjusting herself on the saddle. She winced at the rough leather seat, she might have been fascinated with the Kalisk at first, but she wasn't a seasoned rider. She'd only ridden a horse once or twice in the past, and she certainly wasn't used to riding long distances. The Kalisk's body was more fluid than a horse, so she was expecting a pretty bumpy ride as well. She adjusted herself in her seat again, having legs was fun, but the soreness that comes with long journeys was something she had to get used to.

“Any idea what to with a… Kalisk you don’t need?”

She turned her attention back to Fen. Ah, it wasn't unusual for a water magic user to not know how to ride a Kalisk. And she assumed that wherever Fen was from, Kalisks probably weren't a common sight either. She was about to offer him the other half of her saddle -seeing how he was rather petite- when someone else hopped on.

"Mind if I hitch a ride?"

She turned around to see the goblin from the tavern who was now making himself comfortable on the back of her saddle. Even if she refused, it didn't seem like he would budge anyway.

She sighed and gave Fen an apologetic smile, " I'm not exactly the most experienced in this field either, I've ridden on horses so I just assumed riding a Kalisk was more or less the same." She shrugged, perhaps she shouldn't have been so eager to get on a Kalisk of her own. " You can try to hitch a ride with a more experienced rider, or perhaps you can tie the reins to another rider's Kalisk's reins? So at least you'll have someone to guide you."

She flicked the reins gently to test it out before she decided to join the departing bunch and her Kalisk slowly moved forward, prowling around the stable. " Good girl, I think I'll call you Aquaria," she cooed, patting its neck soothingly. The creature purred gently in response.

She turned her attention back to the goblin behind her and noticed he was now taking swigs from his bottle. " I hope he doesn't get drunk and fall off the Kalisk," she mused internally.

" I'm Aryea Kai, a healer and potions maker," she introduced herself. If they were going to be riding together, they might as well get acquainted. " What's your talent? I'm sure Reis had a reason for picking you." She guided the Kalisk in another circle before deciding that she could probably handle the creature on her own. She realized that she had forgotten to ask what Fen specialized in, and made a mental note to ask him once they were on the road.

Interacts with: PowerElite PowerElite Vyseryx Vyseryx

Richter looks at the group.
Seems like a ragtag group capable of destruction
He chuckles to himself. He hasn't had a group like this in at least 30 years. Though he is fifty he practically is in his mid-twentys physically and mentally. He pats Grimfaang on the head. He scowls at at Clair. He wasn't intentionally hitting on her. He'd more likely hit on the blond elf dude if anything. He was just giving her a friendly wink that's all. His face flushes a bit with a small pink shade. It be unnoticeable unless you have great perception or were s few inches from his face. But more importantly he here'd what that blasted goblin said. His face lights with anger. He doesn't act upon it. Most people find drows a bit creepy but he doesn't mind...that much. He turns his glacies from Clair to Aguar. Now that's the kind of person he would like to leave on the road, his head attached to a pike.
I swear there are to many of these'play boy ladies man types' Oh the harm I would love to cause to his pretty little face
If someone could read his head, they might think he was jealous of Clair than of Aguar

MENTIONS Uasal Uasal The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald PowerElite PowerElite

1520200362096.png
EL AGUAR RIVIERA

Outside the Tavern

Talking with Clair ( Uasal Uasal )​

Aguar smiled as he saw the surprise in Clair's eyes. It was certainly clear that she wasn't expecting him to be so forward and respectful towards her - at least, that is what he thought at the time. Now that introductions were out of the way, however, and the initial chatting up was done and dusted Aguar straightened up and seemed to calm down, his form resembling that of a knight or a lord than that of a common flirt. After all, he was respectful to people - not just women - and it wouldn't be very suitable to be teasing her all the time, now would it?

Now, while he hadn't ridden a Kalisk before, he does know how to mount and use a horse. Judging from their size and stance, they seemed very similar in concept. Perhaps this wasn't going to be that bad of a journey after all...not to mention the company he was keeping. All jokes and lustful glances aside, Clair seemed pretty kind and friendly - probably a good laugh to be around. She certainly must be up for a good laugh, if she is willing to flirt with him like she does - not many women did. Of course, he was an excellent judge of character, with all the time he had spent in different regions, but that was irrelevant now. He grabbed the hand she offered him, and with his other hand resting on the beast he hoisted himself up, being careful not to leave too much of his weigh to Clair - after all, it wouldn't be very gentlemanly to pull her off. Besides, he was used to clambering up the ropes of a ship - a carnivorous horse wasn't going to be any trouble.

He laughed as Clair assumed that he didn't know how to ride. "I shall graciously accept your offer. I know how to ride a horse, of course, but I'll accept any teaching you can give me, miss Clair." Aguar sent a cheeky smile her way, before speaking again. "So, miss Clair, what are your reasons for taking up the elf's offer? For me, I like the idea of the fame and thrill behind it, but I am sure not everyone here thinks this way." Then, as if he forgot something important he spoke up again, this time more quickly. "Ah, perdóname! Forgive me, for my prying. My time on the sea has given me a taste for stories; so much so that I forget that not everyone wishes to tell theirs."

gravmage.jpgAtlas of Dawn
marksman.jpg

Atlas had been watching the dark-haired girl from the corner of his eyes, not in a creepy way, she'd just happened to choose the one closest to him. Just as Oz slinked back into his bag, he noticed the girl approaching him, and watched as her Kalisk wobbled towards him. His lips unconsciously pulled up into a crooked smile. He wasn't a man who smiled a lot, but she seemed to have that effect on him. Besides, she seems like a nice girl, no harm in making a few friends along the way.

She introduced herself once she was close enough, a bit too close actually, not that he really minded.

“Wow, cool eyes, are they natural? I’m Veronica and, okay I already said that.” Before he could reply, he saw the embarrassment cross her face and watched as she turned away and circle back to him on the Kalisk clumsily, stopping even closer this time. “Okay, Hi- I’m Veronica. Nice to meet you, what’s your name?”

She'd introduced herself again, and he gave a short laugh, a crisp, baritone laugh that traveled through the space between them. He quickly regained himself, hoping that she wouldn't think he was laughing at her.

" I'm Atlas of Dawn. As in, Atlas of the Dawn clan. Not that the Dawn is my last name," it was now his turn to splutter, and he took a deep breath, trying to stop himself from looking like an idiot. "And yes, my eyes are natural. It's a common trait from where I come from" Oz slipped out of his bag again, curious about the stranger that had approached them. It hopped onto the Kalisk's head and perched there, sniffing at the Veronica and her Kalisk. " And this is Oz, I'm not sure what he is exactly but he doesn't seem to think of Kalisks as a superior predator."

" By the way, your Kalisk is a bit younger than the rest, so he's a bit harder to control," he nodded at her creature, noting her worry from before, " A few days on the road and it should be fine." He gave her a reassuring smile, hoping that it would ease her worries by a fraction. " By the way, what's your magic? I'm assuming most of the people here have a magical affinity."

"Question: What happened to your arm?"

He turned to see the robot fairy from before- Eve.

" Oh. That." He grimaced. He'd been ashamed of his carelessness before for causing him to be caught, but it was the first time he'd been (slightly) ashamed for his cockiness that led to it. Of course, he could make it sound like he was in a heroic battle and had demonic creatures chew his arm off, but he didn't want to add liar to his list of bad traits. Not to mention they probably wouldn't fall for it anyway.

He sighed and scratched the back of his neck absentmindedly, hoping they wouldn't think any lesser of him after he told them. " I work as a marksman, a sharpshooter. I'll work for a causeand the right amount of money. I used to work with a lot of people who wanted some bad people gone. It doesn't really matter that my targets were bad people, I suppose murder is still murder. And let's just say that killing the bad guys can put a large, dangerous bounty on your head. I got cocky I guess, got away more than a few times until I didn't. I was beaten, tortured to hell and back. I barely managed to escape, Looking back, perhaps losing my arm wasn't the worst that could have happened, I could have died."

He gave a light shrug, " Stumbled around and got help from a healer on the way, and I returned to my clan and built an arm for myself. The Dawn specializes in robotics and tech for evasive tactics, which is the other reason I'm here."

" What about you?" He nodded at Eve, " What happened to your body?"

Interacts with: Critical.Over Critical.Over Reis Reis

Interactions: Mystikelh Mystikelh 88monster 88monster
Mentioned: LannaCrowe LannaCrowe PowerElite PowerElite The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Zamasu Zamasu Peculiar Panda Peculiar Panda Bill Nein Bill Nein Emmi Emmi Critical.Over Critical.Over Vyseryx Vyseryx Reis Reis N NovaLight Uasal Uasal

Namzu, Capital of Agon | 11:15am | Chubby Wolves Tavern => The Floating Valley

Reis was sitting still on his gray Khalisk, not seeming to be paying attention to his surroundings. Therefore, he didn't even seem to register the fact that Katheryn was storming angrily toward him with a sword in hand, though Ryas was paying plenty of attention and seemed to be highly amused. The small elf's grin widened as Maximylon scooped his cousin up and carried her away, offering a small wave as if to taunt Katheryn as she was tossed on the ground far away from Reis. Chuckling to himself, Ryas moved up his Khalisk towards his mentor. "Quite an interesting crowd you chose," the childish elf remarked, "are you sure this is going to work out?"

In response, Reis turned towards his apprentice and offered a small smile. "I do believe that this is our best shot. Besides, it's really only your loss if anything turns sour." The older elf said placidly, not seeming to mind the rowdy demeanor of the majority of their assembled adventurers. Ryas made a clicking sound discontentedly with his tongue.

"Perhaps I should've chosen a different mentor, then," he retorted, "maybe Chima would have had more concern for my well-being." The reference to an old acquaintance of the elves made them both chuckle, but their attention was quickly turned as Metaralis and Delastarh approached them. Their questions were warranted, and Reis nodded as they presented each of their queries.

"I reached as far as Du'Rym because it was necessary. Assembling this team has been the work of decades of intelligence work from all corners of the world; after all, Dtrir is a prize that concerns every nation currently in existence. I did not just hire random mercenaries because they simply aren't good enough." Reis responded evenly, looking down at the two humans from his position on his Khalisk. "Yes, you will be paid - if the mission is a success." The elf added with a small smile. He was aware that the terms of this agreement weren't great unless the entire group reached their goal, but as it was, he wasn't allowing any of them to leave until they either died or reached their goal. The information he had already given them was already highly sensitive, and any leakage of that information could cause massive disruptions to the plan.

"I'd prefer to keep my information collection methods to myself so I cannot tell you how I found you, but I can say that I have been watching you both for quite some time." Reis finished with another smile before turning his Khalisk away from the humans to signal that the conversation was over.

Ryas, meanwhile, had kept his eyes fixed on the rest of the group. By now it seemed that most of them had found Khalisks to their liking, and some had even decided to double up. The small elf figured that they would soon regret that decision, but he didn't try to correct them. Deciding that it was time to get going, Ryas stooped up in the stirrups of his Khalisk and called out to the group. "We are heading Northeast! Follow me, guys!" The elf called brightly, gesturing wildly with his hands. The position of the tavern meant that they were already close to the city limits, and it wasn't long before they had exited Namzu and were on their way to the Floating Valley.

((OOC note: This is your time to interact with other characters! Travel will continue until Wednesday/Thursday (irl), and at that point I will make another GM post signalling our arrival at the Floating Valley. If activity dies down before then, I will make the arrival date sooner. You may plan out interactions in the discord if you wish, and before you do anything too crazy ask me first. Ryas is open to interaction but Reis is not. Here are some pictures for inspiration: s c e n e r y.))

Richter is reading a book from the back of grimfaang. The title is Murder:500 thing to know about taking another living creatures life He seems to be far in the book. The book is acually a illusion for the fact he is reading a love novel. Novel is about an A female orc and a male Elf falls In love with each other. But the male elf cheers on her for another orc.... a male one. Though Richter is pretty gay, he has to admit that was a dick move. Seriously Servius. You left a woman who is their for you, would cook for you, clean for you, and supports you but instead YOU act like a dickhole and Decide to take Gol-yaal the sexy orc chieftain who treats everyone like shit jeez you find potatos with better taste than you do AGGGH
In the perspective of Onlookers, they could definitely richter could tell he is piping mad, As if he radiated the rage on the level of a Forrest fire. Though that is something that he would do But why at a murder novel. After about 3 minutes of internal venting he puts his book away. He has to take another second to just breath. He practically has PTSD from that novel.
"Atlas. What happened to that arm of yours, did the cookie-jar bite back"
Though He doesn't mean this offensively, he is trying to flirt, albeit a bit terribly. Richter doesn't catch himself being mean to him. He looks at the road with disgust. He isn't a big fan of green
Geez so much green
He fixes his gaze on atlas. He seemed to know what he is doing and could quite possibly beat him in a fight...that is if Richter doesn't use his blood magic.
Maybe I shouldn't have said that in that way....ooops to late
His Grey skin Gains a slight shade of peach pink.

Interacted with LannaCrowe LannaCrowe

Last edited:
Veronica was glad that he didn't immediately turn away from her, she was surprised he laughed actually. She thought he must've found the whole situation funny. His laugh turned the smile on her face from one of "please don't think I'm weird" to a genuinely happy one. To make things even better he stumbled slightly on his words too. Oh good, maybe he won't think I'm ditzy after all she thought, initially a little worried she had made that impression. Though his mistake wasn't nearly as bad as her's she couldn't help but laugh similarly to him, though in a higher pitch.
"Dawn is a pretty good last name though, if I were you I'd tell people that it was my last name despite the truth. At the very least be thankful you get to introduce yourself with it. Look at me, I'm stuck with 'Jedah' as my last name. Ah, I'd kill for something like 'Dawn' or maybe 'Dusk', yeah I like that one. 'Dusk'." She said beginning to get a little lose again but she soon shook herself from it. His origin the the Dawn clan didn't actually mean anything to her, she hadn't heard anything about the Dawn clan. Though the robotic arm (which she had totally most definitely noticed before the robot fairy had pointed it out) made a bit more sense to her after his explanation. She was certainly more intrigued about his background now, even more so when he had told her his eye colour was common there. Oh wow, I'd love eyes that colour, but not enough to wanna change mine again she thought while he talked a bit about Oz. The strange lizard like creature seemed to be sniffing her.

"Hi there Oz!" She said joyfully, hopefully the creature warmed up to her as she did intend on drawing it maybe sometime during the journey. She was relieved when he spoke about her Kalisk, that was the reason it wasn't too keen on walking with a rider. "Well I bet this Kalisk is happy it's me riding it and not some of the other people around here. There are some Giants here as far as I can tell. Haha," she laughed hoping it would get him to laugh again. "Thanks for telling me that by the way." She said noticing his reassuring smile and returning it. Everything was going well, Atlas didn't seem judgemental, in fact he was nothing but kind, comforting. She had seemingly made the right decision, until he asked the magic question. She was already making assumptions about what he knew, this was the very first question he asked, though thisbefore he remarked "I'm assuming most of the people here have a magical affinity." That took a weight off her chest. It was a general question, one he'd ask to the first person who approached him, Veronica or not. She could just use her normal lie to get out of this:
"I don't actually have much affinity for magic. I'm more of a weapons expert, metal claws and short swords, that's all Veronica!" She said playing it off more casually than anything she had said to him before, she'd said this lie so many times that she knew exactly how to say it without sounding like she was hiding something.

Not wanting to be rude, Veronica adressed the fairy who had been there with them, "Hi to you too by the way, I don't know how long you've been there but just in case you weren't here for the first three times I said my name: I'm Veronica, nice to meet you." Mr. Flan's smaller friend, Ryas, signalled the group to move shortly after Veronica had spoken. She asked both Eve and Atlas to all make the journey side by side, making sure to stay beside Atlas as her Kalisk followed Ryas'. "Could you try to catch me if I fall?" She said to Atlas- her, hopefully, new friend. She was still just a tad nervous now that the journey had started, her Kalisk was still a bit shaky too. Before Veronica could say anything else it seemed that another person had approached the trio, this man looking certainly much older than them. She didn't respond to him, as he was clearly talking to Atlas, she did however reach into her bag and pick out a few treats for Oz, who was still clinging onto her Kalisk's muzzle when they had began moving forward. She held them out to him wondering if he would eat them, they were only plain biscuits.

Mentioned: Berries Berries Bill Nein Bill Nein
Interacting with: LannaCrowe LannaCrowe Reis Reis

Lilia Ratort & Layla Tigasin

With the group moving out of Namzu, Lilia looks at the group and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. She and Layla would really need a third friend cause it would be too boring and "private" if it is just the two of them. But Lilila doubts if anyone would like to be friends with a weak mage and a wild girl, also a lesbian couple. Though the two of them are bisexuals. Lilia looks back at Layla, who too is looking at the group. The mage would then ask.

"Layla, do you think we should make another friend? I mean, all of them look kinda interesting."

"Do Lilia need new friend? Layla help find Lilia friend!"

Layla is very enthusiastic in helping Lilia find a new friend, but the latter is very doubtful. Lilia looks at the group once more and choose which one of them should be their third friend. Everyone seems to be busy, but then Layla pointed out someone who could be their friend. The two went up that person and places her hand onto his/her shoulder to make him/her notice the feral girl.

"Um...hello?"

Lilia pokes her head out at whoever Layla placed her hand to, saying this in a shy manner since it had been so long for her to make new friends prior to her experience being a victim of bullying. Who is that person anyway?

88monster 88monster
Can be either Katheryn or Maximylon, your choice.

Richter gentle man instincts kicked in
"Oh no. How rude of me. I'm Richter Strauss at your service"
He holds his hand out to the woman. He does the same to atlas. His arms cross each other whilst doing this. He never herd her name but she seems to be a capable fighter.
Wait...she can do blood magic
His grip almost fades and he begins to sweat a little bit. His muscle tenses up. He thinks about the time he got caught
Oh...the blood...so much of it.
For a extremely brief second you can see every insecurity about him...heck his eyes appear a blood red. He blinks and anything that may have seemed out of the ordinary is now as fine.. he sighs.

Interacts with LannaCrowe LannaCrowe Critical.Over Critical.Over

Last edited:
1520218299561.png

6388d2a1db5121e05b575115c22372e1.jpg

Sitting on her Kalisk, Jax (she named it after her father), she looked at the interesting group of people, emotionless. The others were talking to each other as if they weren't about to die for a stupid key. With the wind in her short white hair, she looked down. I wonder... how having friends feel. She grimaced, and immediately slapped herself, and shaking her head. No. You mustn't think of anything. Anything that will bring you down and create weaknesses. She scoffed, and straightened up her posture. What the hell's taking so long? Find a damn Kalisk, and lets get a move on! She gagged at the sight of men flirting with woman.

All men are perverts. Not my father, though. He was a good man. She then internally cringed, a thought coming to mind.

Most of these idiots are mages. She bit her lip, red eyes squinted. Shit... my image will be completely ruined if they find out I'm a damn twenty one year old apprentice. She bit her thumb's nail, eyes wide, and she was thinking of the possible things that could happen. She huffed, composing herself. "As if such a thing would happen.. all I gotta do is pretend I don't have magic..." she muttered to herself. Lying comes easy to Alexa. No one can catch her lie. Hell, even a lie detector can't catch her. This'll be a piece of cake.

"We are heading Northeast! Follow me, guys!" The elf called brightly, gesturing wildly with his hands. The position of the tavern meant that they were already close to the city limits, and it wasn't long before they had exited Namzu and were on their way to the Floating Valley.

Alexa sighed. "Finally!" She practically shouted. Her Kalisk and herself were immediately left the stables, and was out. By herself. Alone.

Alone.

She looked up at the blue sky, and squinted at the bright sun. I just hope we won't go up for some crazy reason. Taking a deep breath, she looked down, and without saying a word, she continued the path. She heard a lot of voices from people talking, which annoyed her. She tried her best to control herself, but was unable to, and she snapped.

"CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP FOR ONE DAMN SECOND? IT'S HARD TO THINK WITH ALL THIS STUPID TWADDLE!"

Mentioned @ Everyone|| Interacting With: @ Everyone Here|| Mood: Fucking Pissed and Lonely

Maximylon broke his contented saddling to turn to his cousin suddenly, “Theryn-“ He began but her mount was empty, and her sword was gone. A coldness swept through him and he frantically searched the newly caravanning party for the long blonde hair and steel gaze, but she had absolutely vanished from his sight. He retired Cabbage and spun toward the tavern when a little tap on his shoulder interrupted his stride.

He glanced back at the two girls he’d unmistakably pointed out to Katheryn earlier and a small smile pulled at his lips to their shy introduction. This was not the time to engage in social behavior when a rampaging earl was bound to get herself injured, but he was beside himself, always having wished he had more sisters growing up. A moment couldn’t turn the tides of war… Could it?

“Well to do,” he nodded and took the outstretched hand, giving it a firm shake before continuing, “I am Maximylon Cassius Daxius of House Virtunis, cousin and thane to Katheryn Virtunis. How may I address you?”

Even though she was well down the road, the white haired woman’s yelling seemed to throw him off, and a touch of a grimace played at his features.

Sword in hand and a pep in her stride, Katheryn Virtunis knew exactly how to solve all of her problems from this day forward, and that was to find allies. With no Maximylon to distract her from her goal, she reentered the tavern and stalked toward the tattooed mage.

You,” she growled to him and before she could get too close, she held her sword at arm’s length toward him. Her voice was dry and emotionless, her shoulders tensed for a fight. “Thank you,” she spat roughly. She glared down at him with an impressive aggressiveness. “You have done well for this team. Your help is appreciated.”

The stamina potion in her off hand glinted as she held it up, as if this was enough to provide him with context.

Mentioned: Emmi Emmi Zamasu Zamasu N NovaLight
Current Interactions: Zamasu Zamasu N NovaLight - Maximylon via Lilia and Layla; Katheryn via Tobias

Last edited:

The person introduces himself as Maximylon Cassius Daxius, a member of the House Virtunis and the cousin of Katheryn Vitrtunis. Somehow, upon the mention of the said house, Lilia's ears perked up as if she knew something about it. In an obvious sense, she does know from her parents.

"Excuse me, House Virtunis? I know that family! By the way, I'm Lilia Ratort, the youngest of the Ratort children. I'm sure you know something about my family. Also, this is Layla Tigasin, she's...uh...well...do you know the legend of the feral woman that guards the forests of Ammit? Well, she is the alleged legend."

Lilia spoke, and when Maximylon shook Layla's hand, she felt somewhat confused by this gesture. Maybe this is her first time to receive a handshake. Setting that aside, Lilia continues to speak with the noble.

"So you were invited too, am I correct? What did the letter say to you when you're invited?"

88monster 88monster

Last edited:
Maximylon seemed to brighten drastically with the information Lilia supplied him. "A lady of Ratort," he bowed his head in a slow nod, recognizing her with respect to her house. "I have mulled over the houses for many years, and your family has always captivated me with their demonstrations of magical refinement. It is a pleasure to find us in the same place." He then turned to Layla, his smile wide and endearing. "And a lady of legend. I am fond to make each of your acquaintance."

Taking a moment to gather himself, he addressed Layla's question. "Unfortunately, I am a Daxius, not a Virtunis. I did not receive a letter of recognition, but was instead called for in turn to fulfill my duty as a thane. My jarl is just inside the tavern, should you wish to know what her letter posed." He prayed to Iveda that she was simply inside the tavern, but his protective notions had him fearing the worst. He knew it was his best bet to collect her and begin course with the rest of the party, but he hadn't thought of what temperament Katheryn might be when they found her... That would have to be dealt with when the time came.

Mentioned: In current.
Current Interactions: Zamasu Zamasu - Maximylon via Lilia and Layla

Lilia and Layla did appreciate the gesture, though the two thought that was uncalled for knowing that both of them are too young to receive formalities. Lilia would continue to talk and Layla to listen unless she speaks.

"I see, so you're just her bodyguard. Well, to be honest, I have no idea why Reis has invited me. My magic is rather weak, and even if I have practiced, I don't see any progress. As the youngest, I am struggling for greatness. Even with my status, I won't be able to keep up with my siblings and parents. In my letter, he promised me that I'll be the greatest Ratort in history. At first I was hesitant and was almost to the point of rejecting the invitation, but then I thought I would give it a shot anyway. Also, Layla insisted that she'll come with me. She too didn't received a letter, probably because Reis thought of her existence as being told in stories. I'm currently teaching her how to be a normal person. We have known for each other since we were kids until she ran away without a word. I was going to enroll at an academy at that moment. We reunited when I was ambushed by a group of ogres while delivering some goods to a fellow wizard from Ammit, and then she came in a saved me. I was so thankful and even grateful for the rescue, but at the first time I see her like this, I thought she is a different person. I need to know what happened to her once she starts to fully speak properly."

Her words speaks in both reluctance, hesitation, worry, sorrow, determination, and resolution. She really wants the Layla that she has used to know.

88monster 88monster

"Hey Lilia, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation mainly the part where you said your magic is weak," I say a bit too enthusiastic. "Anyways, when practising try and push harder than your limits when you're practising and you might see improvement but it is a suggestion and may not work" Afterwards I walk away muttering to myself that I'm an absolute idiot.

I start practising my magic and try something I'd never done before trying to bring a flame and use gravity to hold it in the air and throw it with little to no success then like I suggested to Lilia I push harder than I can and it worked 'magically'.

(Sorry for typos my phones auto correct is shit)

Mentioned: Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
Listening to Lilia’s lament, Maximylon carried a kind and understanding smile, “I admire your resolute, and the dedication you have to your friend. It is a virtuous trait to have. As per your mention of him, I have a feeling that our caller intended something similar for Lord Katheryn.” He glanced at the tavern once more then, and was shocked to see Katheryn exit, sword sheathed, behind the apologetic nature mage. The question he wanted to offer Lilia faded off into the back of his mind as the mage approached and spoke to the two, and he gave a stern but concerned glance to his cousin, who seemed far more jovial than usual.

Katheryn buzzed with energy, and she could hardly feel the pain from the morning as the stamina potion’s effects took hold of her body. The lime liquid’s sharp taste still lingered on her tongue, and she felt satisfied for the moment, ready for the day. She ignored her cousin’s pointed and meaningful stares, taking Apricot from the stable and mounting the kalisk masterfully. She took the reins and guided it forward, years of riding allowing her to control the beast despite never touching one. She allowed herself to believe it was only her skill that warranted this finesse, and not the stamina that provided her with the ability to focus for the first time in two weeks…

Seeing the party already on the road, she turned to Lilia and Layla, Maximylon and Tobias. On her high steed and talking down to them as only a noble would, she addressed the small group with an air of finality, “Your chitchat is costing us time. We need to mount and move. Speak while you ride.”

Mentioned: In current.
Current Interactions: N NovaLight Zamasu Zamasu - Maximylon via Lilia and Layla, Katheryn via the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back