• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Key To a Locked Heart

Kevin steepled his fingers, "Hmm, I think that college would be easier to do, since we are so close in age, and I'm almost done with my degree. So you should be too, at least, for the sake of our identities." Kevin smiled "Now for our Identities, itll be easier to play people who are similiar to us. I would rather be the smart guy who sped his way through college, whats your story, so we can come up with how we met."

Val smiled. "Well, I am going to be the people person." She said, smiling. "I am the girl that is always nice to everyone and has good attitude. Bubbly, nice, funny." She said, smiling.

"So we can have met in a public speaking class. I brought you to my place for dinner and a movie as our first date and a year later we got married and this will be our honeymoon trip." Kevin raised his eyebrows. "sound good to you

Val nodded. "As for the making it real part, I can do that." She said, her fingers slinking around the sandwich and lifting it up and taking a bite.

(Was going to post but it sounded so stupid it made me realize how sleep deprived I am, I'll post first thing in the morning before you log on in the A.M.

Finishing his sandwich Kevin got up and put his plate in the sink. "I have no doubt that your acting skills are great, but, "He said as he opened the fridge and got a can of sweet tea out. "If you'd care to finish that then join me in my office, I'll show you how I do my magic"

Val smiled, wiggling her fingers. "Ohh, magic." She said, a grin spread across her face. She was having fun taunting and teasing him a bit, but he never reacted negatively, which was a first for her.

"Well, you know, all magic is is technology that you don't understand" as Kevin opened his tea, he walked into his office, leaving the door open, and powered up his computer.

"Alright,"Kevin said, cracking his knuckles and logging in, "first things first, tickets, for tomorrow, but where are we going?" Kevin turned to Val, "you'll have to tell me eventually."

Val smiled evilly. "Italy." she said, finally finding a place to sit. She smiled, sitting down and crossing one leg over the other.

Smiling, Kevin turned back to his computer. "ooh fun, Italy it is, first class tickets on a five star international airline, with bookings at the honeymoon sweet in the ___ " sound like a good deal to you? Oh and almost free of charge

Val smiled, her hair draping over her shoulder. "Sounds like a blast. Speaking of blasts, can you take a guess on what piece of art we are stealing?"

No idea, but As we speak, my program is finding a small chink in the social security systems firewall, so our aliases can become real people in the eyes of the law. Once that happens, I will need to focus on hacking, but until then fill me in on what we are stealing.

Val smiled. "Well that is no fun. You are supposed to guess, but I guess you are mr. tellmenow or lose you're money."

Kevin stuck out his tongue at Val. "Oh come on, I like good art, but I don't memorize names of special pieces."

"The last supper would be my favorite Da Vinci piece. Creation of Adam is beautiful but impossible to steal, birth of Venus is a bit odd, I definitely wouldn't hang it in my house. One of my favorite paintings is Tuscany painting or sweat field of cypresses, the latter being by van gogh, I would love to steal a Van Gogh painting." Kevin's eyes lit up as he talked about Van Gogh art

Kevin smiled, "Sweet, sounds fun." His computer beeped and he turned to face it, taking a swig of his tea, "Now if you don't mind, it's time to get down to business," Kevin zoned into his computer and started furiously typing, trying to get through the vicious firewall so he could install his virus.

Val smiled and watched him, her eyes scanning his every detail. She had never quite noticed before, but he was more than her average victim. He was cute, charming, funny, and evil. She smiled to herself, leaning back.

As he worked on hacking, Kevin couldn't help but notice val staring at him and smiled. After about twenty minutes he leaned back in his chair. "Man, that was a pain, but when you're the best, you get it done fast. Now Felicia and Seth Solmone, are real people in the eyes of the law, they even have birth certificates, and a marriage certificate, both have no criminal record,a side from Seth's two speeding tickets and they can both fly to another country." Kevin stood up with a smile and gave a mock stage bow, "thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week"

Val smiled and gave him a sarcastic clap. "Wow. Now are you going to be able to make this believable is the question." she said, standing up and walking over to him.

Kevin smiled, "babe, come on, I'm a pretty good actor. I'm offended you would say that. I understand that we just got married but we've been dating for two years. Don't you trust me by now?" Kevin got up and embraced Val.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back