• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Key To a Locked Heart

Smiling, Val walked down the streets, walking in her stilettos. She liked to hear the satisfying sounds of the clicks along the concrete as the rest of the street was silent in awe. A group of girls whispered about her, a group of boys began checking her out. She gave a flirty wave and kiss towards the boy, walking towards the first one. She smiled and trailed her finger under his chin, seeing his eyes locked with hers, almost a hunger appearing in them. She smiled. 'Gotcha.' she thought, taking his hand and pulling him into an alleyway. A few minutes later, she emerged, fixing her hair a bit, and walking off, the boy stumbling out afterwards covered in her red lipstick stains. She smiled and kept walking.

Kevin was inside his house currently hacking into Microsoft, trying to instal his virus inside their main corporate building, and having a bad time about it. "Damn!" He uttered as he slammed his hand down on the desk. "Forget it, this firewall is too strong for me to hack right now." Still frustrated, he switched to a view of the security cameras around his apartment building as a woman pulled a boy into an alley. After the boy left, he was able to see what had happened. Hm, lucky bastard. Kevin was about to dismiss the whole incident when he looked at one of his other screens, this one showing a news story from the other night, the headline read, security guard found covered in lipstick stains after jewelry heist. Wondering who this woman was, and if she had any correlation to the incident, he tried to run a face recognition scan, which didn't work because the lighting in the alley was so bad. "Who is she? Forget the computers, I'm figuring this out for myself." Kevin grabbed his jacket and headed out the door, determined to follow her and figure out who she was. As he stepped outside, he saw her farther down the street and started following her at a pretty good distance, remembering not to stare directly at her but, keeping her in his peripheral vision.

Val could tell in an instant. She was being followed. She stole a glace at her follower when he was looking away, noticing that it was just a boy. She smiled devilishly and kept walking towards her house, ready to trap her next victim. He would be so clueless as to what was about to happen, but she knew, and it would be fun.

Kevin pulled out his phone, opened the voice modulator app that he coded, and made a call to the CEO of the company that had been robbed. "Hello, this is the masque, I was wondering if you had any information in your databases that would help me find who robbed you the other night." His voice was a mix of both a high and low tone, making it impossible for voice recognition software to find him. "Why the hell would I tell you, you're a wanted criminal! Plus, why would I let you into our systems!" Kevin smiled, "oh, you won't but I was hoping you'd make my life easier by telling me, goodbye, I'll be seeing you." Now back to more pressing matters, making sure I don't lose this woman. I hope she hasn't seen me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Val smiled and made a sharp right, walking down another street. She then walked down the street and up to a fine mansion. Smiling, she walked up to the door. Someone opened it for her. "Milady." He said, bowing deeply. "Thank you Sebastian." She said, handing him her purse as she walked inside, leaving the door ajar.

Holy s**t! Kevin thought as he turned the corner. A place like this has got to have some sort of security system, although, I'd need to get inside to install a backdoor. Realizing she left the door open, Kevin waited for about twenty minutes before going around to one side and climbing onto one of the low hanging balconies. If his is a trap, there is no way, I'm going in the way she intends. Once inside, he quietly looked around, opened his phone and looked for an internet signal, and a hiding place so he could install his back door program in her network, his second thoughts on the money, his first on finding out who owns the house.

Val had walked strait to the quietest place in the house, her study. The walls where draped with fabrics, a monitor on the desk showing that he found his way in though the window. She smiled and lied down on her red sofa, closing her eyes for a bit. Being charming was exhausting, but she had one last victim for the night.

Finding a connection with a password, Kevin ran an algorithm that eventually got him in. Connecting to his computer, he hacked into the house. Crap, they have security cameras. He thought as he saw a view of the grounds. Flicking through the cameras, he saw himself. And she knows I'm here, lovely. Kevin started up a tracer app to find the router, sure that he would find her near there. Pulling out his telescoping baton for defense, he headed upstairs and found the door to the study. Waiting outside, he stood there, tense. Waiting for some sort of attack, he opened the door and stepped back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Val's lips curled into a smile as she watched him. She could see him walk up the stairs taking a weapon into his hand. She smiled as she heard him open the door. "Violence isn't nessisary." She said.

Kevin smirked "And how do I know that I won't be attacked from behind as soon as I put away my weapon. If I'm correct, and I usually am, you are a thief. Of course, I am too, so if you don't mind, I'm going to stay on guard." Kevin walked farther into the room, and leaned against the wall, facing the woman, "I'm the thief who can do this, he smiled as all the power in the house went off.

Val smiled, her lips curling into a smile, her voice almost like silky velvet. "Oh dear, that is something I could do with my hands ties." She cooed, sitting up. Her jacket was unbuttoned, revealing her daring top, which matched her smirk.

Kevin laughed, and put away his baton. "I see what your trying to do, and I must admit, you are very attractive, quite hot. But that's the difference between me and your other targets. My initial interest was your reputation, I only noticed your beauty recently." As Kevin put away his phone, the power came back on.

Val laughed. "Oh dear, you really have no idea do you." She said, standing up. "This is merely what I wore for my last appointment." She said, smiling. "I didn't have time to pack a change of clothes, so this is what I wore home, with a coat of course." She said. "As for me, well, my plans are a secret, so if you have come to destroy them, good luck." She said.

Smiling, Kevin Shook his head. "You dont get it, I'm a hacker, If I were to help someone take you down, it would raise my possibility of getting caught later on. I'm proposing a partnership between us, I take down their security, you take the jewels, or money, or whatever precious thing we have targeted. after all, you have a reputation as the best Thief, and I am known as one of the best hackers ever."

Val smiled, her lips curling upwards. "Alright then partner." She said, her heels and clicking along the floor as she walked towards him. "I don't just take money." She said, her lips smiling. She got close to him. "I take pride." She said, her breath washing over his face. She smiled and got away from him.

"Well Then its a good thing that I survived this encounter with my pride intact." Kevin laughed. "Why so eager to get away from me? Think I'll snap and attack you? I'm a Hacker, a strategist, if I dont stay calm, I'd never be able to hack most of the system that I do.

Val smiled. "No, I am not sure you can handle me." She said, smiling sweetly. "I make most fall at the touch of a finger, you sir, are some skilled guy." She said, her hips swishing.

Man, This is getting harder. "look, I dont understand why you are trying to seduce me so much, like you said, I'm strong-willed, and for all I know, you may just be a succubus, waiting for me to fall, so you can make me your slave, and feed off of my life force." Kevin Chuckled, "besides, do you know who I really am? The Tech world knows me as the masque, and no one has been able to create an antivirus to stop my control, once Ive installed it.

Val smiled, leaning on the couch. "Haven't you been listening? Tisk tisk." She said, laying down with her chest pressed to the couch. "I don't play kid games." She said, her feet swinging above her body. "You really ot to listen more."

"Yeah, I've never been much of a listener. Always visual, Making maps in my head and the like." Kevin moved to sit in a chair across from the couch, "Any chance if revealing your target so we can help each other, Because honestly, I've been getting tired of hacking bank accounts."

Val smiled and pressed her finger to her lips. "It's still a secret." She said lightly. "But I will tell you, it's international." She said, leaning forward a bit more than necessary.

Kevin couldnt help but steal a glance down her shirt, but then immediately scolded himself. What is wrong with you? you arent a hormaonal 16 year old anymore, you're a professional. But shes hot. His other half retorted, to stop himself from talking to himself, Kevin smiled, "Oh, I havent hacked a countries central database yet. Although I would prefer if we were stealing precious art instead. I've always loved art."

Val smiled. "You have quite the eye for art then? It's good you ran into me." She said, her smile almost sinister, but mostly seductive. And the thing was, she wasn't really trying that hard anymore. She just simply was.

"yeah well, I like good art, but I dont like being in flashy areas, and I got to admit, this house, attracts attention. Any chance you would be okay wth coming to my house? Its a lot less flashy, and Unlike other hackers you may have heard of, I like to keep my house crisp and clean." As Kevin stood up, His stomach made a sound, "Oh, and did I mention that I can Cook?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back