• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Journey of Heroes (AKA: I never give up, do I?)

>.< Well got my character concept after some toying around and then thinking of a 'ooo thats different' idea. Should have my character hopefully finished up soon and submitted. Figured "Hey rather then play up the weapon in an Image what if she WAS the weapon" and went wit hthe whole "Sword Spirit" angle. Figured it be fun to do and would lead to having some strange powers, very much taking off somewhat of Soul Eater though a bit more free style. :P

I was going to yell "SOUL EATEEER", but you beat me to it. Great manga.
Aye. :P It would be the best and most popular example. Granted I wasn't seeing it completely in that same functionality but its a good basis to go off of and I'll be probably using some of those elements in the character. ;P The whole notion of special weapons having spirits attached to them is a pretty old concept so I'm mostly going along that angle as far as it goes. ^^

Hanarei Hanarei
I think I've confused more than a few people.

...Its moreso 'Do you know me and do I know you' sort of deal? Your username is kind of familiar to me. Like, highly familiar.

Anyways. I apologize for the moment of forgetting how to properly think for a moment. Its just when similar usernames pop out of the woodwork, I get really surprised.

...Its moreso 'Do you know me and do I know you' sort of deal? Your username is kind of familiar to me. Like, highly familiar.

Anyways. I apologize for the moment of forgetting how to properly think for a moment. Its just when similar usernames pop out of the woodwork, I get really surprised.

There are a LOT of wolfs on this sight. Stone Wolf is a staff, and look up any other username with Wolf in it. You will be surprised.

There are a LOT of wolfs on this sight. Stone Wolf is a staff, and look up any other username with Wolf in it. You will be surprised.

Its 'Silverwolf' in particular. Not 'Wolf'. But anyways, just an overreaction. Don't worry about it. *Shrugs*

Hope you have a wonderful time in this group!

(While I shout at someone for attempting to taunt you...)

Hmmmmm...

I would be interested but I think that I won't be able to get into the Rp since I never received the notification of my summons here.

So basically I think I'll pass unless maybe there's some room here for me.

*Notices it said 4 paragraph minimal so does a quick cut and merging paragraphs* There! Totally was just 4 paragraphs! Pffft like I'd post something with 6 paragraphs when you clearly say just 4! Psssh! *shifty guiltty eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back