• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Journey Begins (private)

Rcticwolf

Leader of the Tiberium Military
Supporter
A Pokemon role play that involves me and a very select few

In the region of Kalos, two best friends begin their journey, ready to take on the world

Name: Jennifer Rose
Appearence: a66fc890c3769dd3826313d2e0732d08--pretty-anime-girl-manga-art.jpg
Pokemon: Shiny Zorua (Lily)

Pokemon Teams

Jenny
Shiny Zorua (Lily)
Chespin (Tank)
Zygarde (Xeriff)

Marianne
Eevee (Eva)
Froakie
Skitty (Aragorn)

Sue
Growlithe
Fennekin

Last edited:
Name: Marianne Clockwork
Description: Is 5'6 in height, not very intimidating look to her, looks younger than she really is. Light tannish colored skin with freckles on her nose and cheeks. Bright ocean blue eyes and long puffy, soft curly, a tad messy, dark chocolate brown hair. On her head she wears goggles along with a sapphire pendant.
ux-23lVB3GTlWP-jvrhTCZl0OuRFHx8dUWB2ll9iYcS079dIYQFtiIIa-IP5BgwWME5V9LEoC0HHsgPcE84eAzzENcY_B6jaVHdIaj54LZUN7yi5Jw_-QfJAfX4CZxKxgpfGw7rQ

Progress: She has about one year of traveling.
Starting Pokemon: Eevee(Eva)
Bio: Marianne is an orphan that left the orphanage at the age of 17 to start of her journey with Eva, her Eevee. Mari befriended the Eevee when she was 14, having found the very small Eevee trembling in the rain during a storm. She hid and nursed the small Eevee back to health for a week before being told on by another child. Though the caretaker allowed her to keep the Eevee after promising to do extra chores around the orphanage.

Name: Marianne Clockwork
Description: Is 5'6 in height, not very intimidating look to her, looks younger than she really is. Light tannish colored skin with freckles on her nose and cheeks. Bright ocean blue eyes and long puffy, soft curly, a tad messy, dark chocolate brown hair. On her head she wears goggles along with a sapphire pendant.
ux-23lVB3GTlWP-jvrhTCZl0OuRFHx8dUWB2ll9iYcS079dIYQFtiIIa-IP5BgwWME5V9LEoC0HHsgPcE84eAzzENcY_B6jaVHdIaj54LZUN7yi5Jw_-QfJAfX4CZxKxgpfGw7rQ

Progress: She has about one year of traveling.
Starting Pokemon: Eevee(Eva)
Bio: Marianne is an orphan that left the orphanage at the age of 17 to start of her journey with Eva, her Eevee. Mari befriended the Eevee when she was 14, having found the very small Eevee trembling in the rain during a storm. She hid and nursed the small Eevee back to health for a week before being told on by another child. Though the caretaker allowed her to keep the Eevee after promising to do extra chores around the orphanage.

(Bravo)

As Jenny was helping her family in their restaurant, an old friend comes for a visit

As Marianne entered the restaurant Jenny's mom smiled "hello Marianne, how are you doing my dear?" She asked as the Gallade standing next to her smiled and waved

Marianne enters a resturant as a small Eevee following in close. She spots Jenny's mom and the Gallade and happily waves at them both. "Morning, I'm doing fine how are you? And is Jenny around" she asked

Marianne enters a resturant as a small Eevee following in close. She spots Jenny's mom and the Gallade and happily waves at them both. "Morning, I'm doing fine how are you? And is Jenny around" she asked

"Shes in the back helping her father" she smiled

"Thank you ma'am" Marianne said before making her way to the back

On her way, she spotted their Gardevoir, Sylveon, and Gothitelle serving as the waitresses

Once she got to the back and went through the kitchen door she saw Jenny helping her dad while a Blaziken was stiring something in a pot

"Hey Mari, I take it your ready to start our adventure?" She asked with a smile

"Took you long enough" Lily snickered as she jumped onto Mark's head

"hey you know why I couldn't leave...." She said with a small frown as Lilly jumped on to her hear. With a sigh she looked over to Jenny and nodded "...but Yes! Im ready to get going! "She replied as a smile replaced her frown

Last edited:
"hey you know why I couldn't leave...." She said with a small frown as Lilly jumped on to her hear. With a sigh she looked over to Jenny and nodded "...but Yes! Im ready to get going! "She replied as a smile replaced her frown

Lily jumped down and landed on the counter and snickered

Jenny smiled and washed her hands "all right lets get going"

"Yay, wonderful" she said closing her hands together in a smile "we can walk a good distance before it gets dark" she said happily

Eva yipped ready to get going, the little Eevee was excited to explore the world out of the orphanage

"Yay, wonderful" she said closing her hands together in a smile "we can walk a good distance before it gets dark" she said happily

Eva yipped ready to get going, the little Eevee was excited to explore the world out of the orphanage

"Yeah, we need to reach Lumiose City" Jenny replied

"Well if you girls are going, then take Zeriff with you for protection" Jenny's father stated

"Daddy come on, don't you trust me and Lily to look after each other?" She chuckled

"Just in case?" He suggested "he was meant for you anyway" he added

Jenny sighed with a smile and grabbed the pokeball, then went upstairs and grabbed her bag before returning to Mari "alright let's get going" she smiled

Marianne smile at how her friends father worried, she found it very sweet. "Thank you Mr. Rose" with a small bow before running off to meet Jenny at the bottom of the stairs. "Okay! Let's go!" She said quite excited about the journey they were about to start

Marianne smile at how her friends father worried, she found it very sweet. "Thank you Mr. Rose" with a small bow before running off to meet Jenny at the bottom of the stairs. "Okay! Let's go!" She said quite excited about the journey they were about to start

Jenny chuckled "yeah" she stated and left through the front door with Mari, their journey has officially begun

After walking for a while Mari picked up Eva, holding the little Eevee in her arms as they got ready to bord a train to get them closer to Lumiose City.

After walking for a while Mari picked up Eva, holding the little Eevee in her arms as they got ready to bord a train to get them closer to Lumiose City.

"Hey Mari, you know, once our journey is done, we do have a spare room if your interested" Jenny smiled

Mari enters the train with Jenny and their Pokemon. Taking a seat she placed Eevee on her lap, who laid down. "really?...thanks Jenny...but I'm not very sure...but thank you..." she said with a smile. Though really she felt unsure because she did not want to impose

Mari enters the train with Jenny and their Pokemon. Taking a seat she placed Eevee on her lap, who laid down. "really?...thanks Jenny...but I'm not very sure...but thank you..." she said with a smile. Though really she felt unsure because she did not want to impose

Jenny smiled as the train began moving, its next destination of Lumiose City

"Well the offer is there if your interested" she replied

Mari nodded "Thank you Jenny, you and your parents are very nice offering me a place to stay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back