• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Journey Begins (private)

Eva frowned as she hides behind Mari looking over to Franklin

Mari shook her head, it would be best to keep Franklin in his Pokeball

Thanking the professor Mari took her pokeballs and placed them away. But not before calling Franklin into his own.

Eva frowned as she hides behind Mari looking over to Franklin

Mari shook her head, it would be best to keep Franklin in his Pokeball

Thanking the professor Mari took her pokeballs and placed them away. But not before calling Franklin into his own.

"Ready to go Mari?" Jenny asked

Mari placed away Fanklins Pokeball and nodded "yep Im ready to go"

"Alright, lets get going" Jenny smiled

"Stay safe you two" Sycamore stated

"We will, thank you Sycamore" Jenny smiled and they both left the lab "what would you like to do before we head to the first Gym, Mari?" Jenny asked

"yes lets!" she said happily, waving goodbye to Sycamore she followed Jenny out of the lab. As they walk down the street Eva closely followed the two
" I would like to go to that cafe we saw...that crape looked very yummy," she said happily

"yes lets!" she said happily, waving goodbye to Sycamore she followed Jenny out of the lab. As they walk down the street Eva closely followed the two
" I would like to go to that cafe we saw...that crape looked very yummy," she said happily
Jenny chuckled "yeah they did look good, did you remember to bring any money? She asked with a slight smirked

Mari nodded "yes of course I did" she answered. She had actually brought all the money she had saved with her. After all, she had been released from the orphanage and was not going back so she was not going to leave her money behind.

Mari nodded "yes of course I did" she answered. She had actually brought all the money she had saved with her. After all, she had been released from the orphanage and was not going back so she was not going to leave her money behind.

Jenny smiled "alright, lets go in then" she replied and grabbed her hand before dragging her into the café

"Hello ladies, what can I get for you?" The man behind the counter asked

Jenny smiled "alright, lets go in then" she replied and grabbed her hand before dragging her into the café

"Hello ladies, what can I get for you?" The man behind the counter asked
Mari smile quickly following behind Jenny as she pulled her towards the cafe, which they quickly reached. Once inside they were seated and handed menus, which Mari closely looked at their selection of crape style dishes.

"hi there" Mari greeted the man back "I would love the berries and banana crape please...and a #3 on the pokie meals for my Eevee..." she replied

Mari smile quickly following behind Jenny as she pulled her towards the cafe, which they quickly reached. Once inside they were seated and handed menus, which Mari closely looked at their selection of crape style dishes.

"hi there" Mari greeted the man back "I would love the berries and banana crape please...and a #3 on the pokie meals for my Eevee..." she replied

"Alright, and for you miss?" He asked looking at Jenny

"Oh, ill just have a blueberry crepe" she replied

"Very well" he nodded and went to the kitchen

"I hope Xander, Zenith, and Zeriff behave while I'm gone" Jenny stated

(Hehe I just realized Jenny has friends name Mari and Sue, and when you put them together you get a Mary Sue, Lulz, ;P)

(Oh and just a heads up, you don't need to worry about what 4 moves your Pokemon know, they will know all the moves they can learn for their evolution stage, this is something I picked up from the other Pokemon rp, Aqua knows what I'm talking about)

As the growlithe scampered towards the table, Lily quickly created and illusion causing growlithe to run into the table leg "guess (he/she) still hasnt learned to use their nose" Lily snickered

"Lily behave, and don't torment poor growlithe, not everyone has your sense of humor" Jenny stated as she picked growlithe up and lightly pet its head "so if your here, I assume little Sue isn't far behind?" She asked with a smile

(Hehe I just realized Jenny has friends name Mari and Sue, and when you put them together you get a Mary Sue, Lulz, ;P)

(Oh and just a heads up, you don't need to worry about what 4 moves your Pokemon know, they will know all the moves they can learn for their evolution stage, this is something I picked up from the other Pokemon rp, Aqua knows what I'm talking about)

As the growlithe scampered towards the table, Lily quickly created and illusion causing growlithe to run into the table leg "guess (he/she) still hasnt learned to use their nose" Lily snickered

"Lily behave, and don't torment poor growlithe, not everyone has your sense of humor" Jenny stated as she picked growlithe up and lightly pet its head "so if your here, I assume little Sue isn't far behind?" She asked with a smile
The growlithe wore a purple bandana. "Growlithe" she said happily as Jenny pet her. Sue walked over. "I'm not so little anymore"

The growlithe wore a purple bandana. "Growlithe" she said happily as Jenny pet her. Sue walked over. "I'm not so little anymore"

"You'll always be little to me Sue" she smiled and put growlithe down "how have you been?" She asked

"I forgot, have you met Sue, Mari?" Jenny asked Mari
Mari was quite excited when they received their plates as she did not hesitate to start eating her crape. She smiled wiggling a bit with happiness enjoying her food, it was something she did often. In a way it was her yummy food dance.

Though her attention quickly left her food and over to the growlithe that had run over to Jenny. She did not say anything and just watched the scene play out. Looking over to Sue she tilt her head to the side unsure if she had seen this girl around. She looked somewhat familiar, though when Jenny asked if she knew she was not to sure. “I think we had but back when we were very small maybe 8?” she said to Jenny maybe only ever had interacted with Sue once of twice when she was a kid. But she still happily smiled and waved saying hello to Sue.

"You'll always be little to me Sue" she smiled and put growlithe down "how have you been?" She asked
Mari was quite excited when they received their plates as she did not hesitate to start eating her crape. She smiled wiggling a bit with happiness enjoying her food, it was something she did often. In a way it was her yummy food dance.

Though her attention quickly left her food and over to the growlithe that had run over to Jenny. She did not say anything and just watched the scene play out. Looking over to Sue she tilt her head to the side unsure if she had seen this girl around. She looked somewhat familiar, though when Jenny asked if she knew she was not to sure. “I think we had but back when we were very small maybe 8?” she said to Jenny maybe only ever had interacted with Sue once of twice when she was a kid. But she still happily smiled and waved saying hello to Sue.
"I been good. How about you?" She smiled. "Yeah I remember you a bit Mari."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back