• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Island.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was just supposed to be a college trip, just a plane ride and a trip to a small island off the coast of Hawaii. The 26 young adults were all going to learn, party and spend the money they had been saving up for months, years even. Until, the storm came the turbulence being too much caused the plane and everyone on board to rush into a panic. Down it went, killing 7 people. It's been four months, the 19 survivors trying to struggle and make it on their own. Can they? 

Hey world.  

Im down for the doing a 1x1 or maybe even a group thing. I'd like them to be stuck, stuck long enough to start their own world. Their own lives. I love long term stories, drama, life and angst, along with lots of details!! Just shoot me a message!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back